Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

I agree with dragonfire, on both his points. storm class is very nice, and i think, since only players can heal, that doom and gloom is pretty lame right now. it should be a +50% to all drains. Rock on death and storm

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
My name is Danielle Smith and I am a master. Right now its fun. I love that it is powerful. DEATH ROCKS

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
hi guys and gals(if there is any girls here i cannot tell people will not put there name)! i LOVE being Death! my secondary school is Balence and i love sand storm. some people think Death is all kill kill killlllllll!!!!!!! no not like that. :x :x :x
Death is about understanding that all life must come to an end and yet on being afraid of it!
well i must be off my online sises need me home! many xoxoxoxox!

your friend,
SARAH MYTHHUNTER
Lvl 16 death goddess 8)

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Daniel Darkheart, Master Necromancer (lvl 42 currently),
I have huge dreams of getting to Grandmaster, and getting the best Death wizard clothes I can find. I also have a few seqestions for spells and pets for the game!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
'Ello! it's Lexi here again! ( Alexis Shadowheart lvl 46 Necromancer, second school: fire)
Do ya ppl have any ideas on how to lvl up fast after beating DS? I got the quest to beat Malistaire when i was on lvl 45 :) And I'm on RavenScar right now. It's kinda hard for me to lvl up :P :) :-) :D :-o 8)

P.S. I like chocolate milk :3

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
My name is Kane SoulMancer lvl 33 magus necromancer order of the fang i love the death school i have fun with the spells and traps i also have myth as my second school so i may summon death minions but i love myth spells especially the cyclops and troll.....

KANE SOUL MANCER

Survivor
May 17, 2009
gargon789 wrote:
alex12222000 wrote:
Hi all! Sharing account with my son - he created Devin Sunslinger, and put him in Death school (not fire - no idea why XD). I borrowed him hand have him up to 17 and Krockotopia. Smooth sailing so far - took Balance as secondary - thought a Death wizard should have Weakness and Judgement on his side!

When does Death get a minion? I have played his Storm Wizard too, and love the elemental minion - absorbs vast amounts of damage! Definitely beats the lowly trolls I have seen topple in one shot! We need a Ghoul or a Banshee to fight beside us!

You get a death minion at level 28 you will have to beat Freddy Nine Lives 9 times (he has 1,000 health), but after you do that you get the minion card. It has several different types of minons such as ghoul, scarecrow, dark fairy, and i've seen someone with a banshee, you can also get a couple types of ghosts. I hope this helped.
There is one death minion that is the hardest to make its a wraith its rank 7 you need full power pips to make it i know that because i'm a grandmaster necormancer named Sloan Soulstrider

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I'm only on because i need to finish my side quest and badges and if you dont know what rank you are these are all the ranks names Novice Jorneyman Adept Magus Master Grandmaster and sorry if I missed one. This is Sloan Soulstrider again.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Hi, i'm a level 28 death wizard and i am having trouble getting new death spells. I found this one that some one used in pvp and it looks a little like the suraph spell in life and i dont know how to get it? Can you help me?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Hi, i am a level 28 death wizard named Tiffany Bloom. I have seen a very cool spell in pvp and i cant seem it figure out how to get it! :( The spell some what looks like the suraph spell in the life school i dont even know what its called. I dont know if i spelled Suraph right either but, can any one help me?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
any death students want to help a fellow out i'm in marleybone and working on getting thjrough grizzleheim look for sean redcrafter usually in wu realm

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Hi.I'm Valkoor Dragonbreath Lv.9[almost ten! ]Death is awesome.Usually in Bartleby or Ambrose.CUL8R

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
nakez wrote:
"The death school is the best!" (Quote copied from Malorn Ashthorn)
I agree. The death school is and will always be the best. Oh, and im a lowly Initiate. (lv 12) You'll find me at either Krok, Collosuss Boulveyard, Ravenwood, or Nightside. And I hope Malistaire will see how much we like the death side of life.
Level 12 is not lowly.I'm level 9.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I love death, but I am a myth, sad, I wish you could change schools, my back upi school is death, but DEATH TOTALLY ROCKS!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
darkarrow899 wrote:
im a level 12 death dude im tever deathstaff. my second school is the fire school. and can anyone help me with the finding the smiths quest??

the commons smith is behind some houses u see first
the cloussuss boulavard smith is near the gobbler kings castle
the cyclops lane is near festival park
the unicorn way smith is near the hedege maze
the triton avenue is near the watter fall
the firecat all smith is near fire globe theatre

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

its near storm drain tower at the end of haunted cave

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
hey guys. I am a Level 49 ( almost 50) Master necromancer. I think that death rocks. My sub classes are Storm and Myth. I have finished storm, getting the stormzilla, and am now working on myth, having gotten the humongofrog. I was thinking that there should be a super powerful spell learned at level 50 that causes instant death for any monster that is not a boss. to make it fair, it should have a lower accuracy, like the wildbolt. i look forwars to seeing you out there.

Valerian DarkShade
Level 49
Master Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
death is SWEET even though it is not my school storm is but it is my second school is so far death has not let me down.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

how do we get a "secondary" school?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Death School Is The Best! Sorry If This Dosne't Have Anything To Do With Anything x] I Just Didn't Feel Like Reading Everything x] I'm I Lvl 20 Necromany =D

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I am grand master level 50 Death is the beast we might not do am much damage , but we get life back .Wait untill youget the csarecrow .It attacks all enimies ,and you get life from each one .My other school is life .Im hard to beat and a lot of people want to fight with me not only can i cause damage i can heal too , Good luck fellow death students .

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Hey peoples im Wolf ShadowWalker (you may have seen me arownd or not) I am now lvl 36 Mangus Necromancer and i was wondering when is the next death teacher quest? my pyromancer fried got his newest teachers quest at lvl 34 or something like that so um....HELP please.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
hello im Brooke Darkblade lvl 28 Adept Necromancer
im just wondering on which world u get oni slayer
My second school is life for the couple of healing spells there are.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Hi my name is Brooke Darkblade. I'm a level 28 Adept Necromancer, Hero of Krokotopia. I am wondering what world you get Oni Slayer.
Death rules!

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
hello all this is wolf deathbreaker here announcing that all death meetings happen on wensday's all day in nightside not everday also i have pics of me at the gathering of 2009 presented by evil theurgist and diary of a wizard in the photo album of wizard 101 site.

Wolf Deathbreaker GM necromancer.