Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
hey im a journeyman necromancer (16) i just love the vampire spell i love krokotopia the tomb of storms is my faveorite my name is duncan vampirewing

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I have a question... again. When do you get the spell beguile? I completed the tomb of the beguiler :P but i had no luck..It figures

Steven Shadow Stalker Level 27 Necco Wafer
Krokotopia is soooo verryy booorringg.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Hey this is Hunter DarkBlood Level 44 Necromaster. Necromaster's RULE!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, once there was a huge glitch when my friend and I were fighting a death enemy. The enemy used life spells and blades and wards!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
heyguys its me again. im level 15 but im haveing trouble finding the way to nightside can someone tell me how?? Death school rox
[/q

ote] LEVEL 15 you have to be a way higher level then that to get in nightside

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
meap3 wrote:
heyguys its me again. im level 15 but im haveing trouble finding the way to nightside can someone tell me how?? Death school rox
[/q

ote] LEVEL 15 you have to be a way higher level then that to get in nightside
no you can be lower than 15 all you have to do is follow the main quests i am a level fort tea seventh necromancer so i would know. you can be any level from 9-18 thats the time zone from which my other people have gotten there.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
warriorlover1997 wrote:
Hey this is Hunter DarkBlood Level 44 Necromaster. Necromaster's RULE!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, once there was a huge glitch when my friend and I were fighting a death enemy. The enemy used life spells and blades and wards!
that is wicked! what level are you now I am 47! very very very close to 48. wanna meet up at the dragonspyre commons on dworgyn realm area one today at 10?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
sike846 wrote:
I have a question... again. When do you get the spell beguile? I completed the tomb of the beguiler :P but i had no luck..It figures

Steven Shadow Stalker Level 27 Necco Wafer
Krokotopia is soooo verryy booorringg.
well you get beguile somewhere in between 18-around 24. cant remember the exact level.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
Hi !

My name is Katelyn DeathRider and i am a level 11.
If you see me please add me.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
yeah i love death it is a fun school but right no i have the vampire witch is a good card but the card that i love the most is sacrifice it takes away 250 hp from you but can give 700 hp to you or any one eles and it can heal people if they are dead love this card if you have any questions gust ask!

Ryan Legend Blood-level 17

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Hi everyone, i'm pretty new to death, magus level 33, Wolf Soultheif, favorite spell being Wraith/Scarecrow, Hope to see some of you in the game, and maybe PVP some of you.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
hello all death students i am a level 46 death master

and i am on the way to defeating malistare if you want to chear me on in defeating him copy this letter and post it here

Death rules

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Wolf, Magus Lvl 37 Necromancer, Oni Slayer

Hello fellow Death student. I have something to say: DEATH ROCKS!!! If you guys dont think so, I use Vampire all the time. Awesomest spell I have seen ( aside from Wraith and Scarecrow, I mean, come on, who doesn't think that those spells are cool?). If charged up, Death is powerful! I hope to be here again! Ciao!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Wolf moonrider

lv33 death/fire the reason i chose fire as my secondary school is because of the meoteor strike spell because i cant wait till level 48 to get my to all enimes spell so meteor strike spell keeps me copnany and by the way what quest do you get the card sacrifice i have that card all ready but i want to know what lv. you have to get because its a sweet card :-) 8)

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
necromancers meeting is changed in time to 5:00 eastern time at death tower in the vampire realm until next friday

Survivor
May 03, 2009
all death students i have started the grandmasters club anyone at level 50 may join and all types may join but keep your eyes on the life students one tried to take over my club but to bad for them death unites

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Hey Death Students its deaththekid01 aka wolf deathbreaker letting you know that the meeting of the necromancers in nightside will give a duration of 2 hours for every one to gather everyday 2:00pm eastern you will know me the organizer when you see me i wear all white crusher robe and hat with white jade oni boots. people that show up always have fun so see you there.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
deaththekid01 wrote:
necromancers meeting is changed in time to 5:00 eastern time at death tower in the vampire realm until next friday

So, we Necromancers are meeting next Friday, at 5:00 et/ 6:00 ct? Did I get it right

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Hey, I'm a level 29,Adept Necromancer, and i don't know where-or how- you get the death minion card....
HELP!! :P :P

Survivor
May 30, 2009
hi i'm wolf darkshade i am a level 37 necromancer in mooshu.

i love being death. it is so well rounded out. i personally think it's more balanced than balance. it has over time spells mutli hit spells heal spells a very large range of minions and spells that can hit very hard (i usually kill someone in one hit with pirate) i love death

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

nice job of makin a club death students are the best lol do you help people?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

Nicholas Thunderthorn level 17 journeyman necromancer

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
First you have to beat foulgaze and talk to ambrose,then you have to beat lord nightshade

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
My name is Nicholas Thunderthorn and I'm starting a death group tuesday,August4 2009 at 3:00 p.m. eastern,12:00 western death only I,ll check too. We meet at the death school if you've beaten nightshade you'll know where that is. Thanks, Nicholas Thunderthorn level 17 necromancer. 8)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Hey, Destiny Pixie Whisper here, ( lvl 50 ) i have a question for you guys ...
What is the best secondary and third school to use?