Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
My stats are:

~Name: Blake Soulflame~

~Rank: Master~

~Level: 43~

~School: Death (Necrommancy)~

~Secondary school: Fire (Pyromancy)~

~Third School: Storm~

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

dude i'm death and myth lvl 36 magus i'm currently in mooshu name anthony skullblood :-) :) :( :-o

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Charles Darkblade Master Necromancer (48) I just got on from the update and I didn't recieve my "Master of death" badge. If anyone can help plz do. :-)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Death School is the best school. After all we get to manipulate the very law of the end. Even balance falls to us, because we end the other elements, and without them, there is no balance. Anyways, my favorite moment was when I used beguile on a bosses assistant and he killed his master easily.
Charles Shadow shard, adept necromancer.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
My name is Luke NightGlade. I am a Master Necromancer; Lvl 46 right now but I am very close to 47, and only 2 lvls away from getting my Scarecrow card and Wraith pet. WOOT! My second school is Life and i also use a little bit of Balance. As far as i am concerned.... DEATH ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :) :P

Update: i am grandmaster now

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

I use life as a secondary so i dont have to worry about death resist, especially if i run out of prisms. I think death and life is one of the best combinations there is, and i encourage many other death students to use life as a secondary school! :D

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

Mine is life, and you amy have seen what i said in a previous reply here, but let me emphasise it: DEATH AND LIFE IS AN AWESOME COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
pinmomster wrote:
I am Michelle fairyPetal and nice to meet you. This the first character I have tried with death school and I like it so far. I am trying fire as my secondary. I am afraid I haven't leveled my character very high because I am only getting an hour or two a day to play right now. Got a lot going on in my life.

thats rough man, what level are you right now? :|

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I just l-o-v-e death magic!I'm taylor darkspear,atept wizard here!Can any death wizards can help me defeat Foulgaze?

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Hi. I'm Samuel (Sam) Song.

I am Level 21 Adept Necromancer.

I have a question.

What are the names of the death spells?

MAKE SURE YOU NEVER TELL PIPS,ACCURANCY,OFFENSE,OR ANIMATION!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

I am Morgrim Ravenblood, Magus Necro.

I have to agree, it seem our doom and gloom level 33 spell seems to be more a hinder than a help. It makes sense only to use it in a duel, while hoping your life stealing keeps you ahead of your opponent’s life spells. Other than that it could really harm you and your allies in battle. It makes no sense to work your way to this level and get such a lame spell compared to the environment changing spells other schools learn. Necro is still a powerful class to study, it is hard to ware down a Necro considering as they kill you they heal themselves.
A fantastic cross class to study I found was balance. Balance allows you to attack with many elements and change the circumstances of the battle, such as power play card. And balance buffs help strengthen our low damage life stealing spells- a deadly combo.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Hello! I'm Kevin BlueHunter, an initiate necromancer. I'm on level 14 right now. I love the death school WAY better than the other schools. THE DEATH SCHOOL RULES!

P.S. How do you get into nightside?

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
hey guys my name is jordan deathcaster lvl 45 death wiz ofcourse and my second skool is storm so that when i run out of death prisms i can do hard damage on the enemy 8) ans my arena rank is very low so i usally just do practice matches

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
ParcheesiPizza wrote:
Hello! I'm Kevin BlueHunter, an initiate necromancer. I'm on level 14 right now. I love the death school WAY better than the other schools. THE DEATH SCHOOL RULES!

P.S. How do you get into nightside?

you go into nightside for a quest whn you reach a higher lvl. hope that helps :)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
alienforce0320 wrote:

I am Level 15 Journeyman Necromancer.

I have a question.

Dark Fairy,Ghoul,Wraith,Vampire,Banshee,Scarecrow,Feint ,Animate,Beguile,Sacrifice,Skeletal Pirate,Death Shield,Dream Shield,Empower,Steal Health,Death Prism,Plague,Poison,Death Trap,Death Blade,Curse,Lifebane, and pacify those are all the ones i can name by memory .o btw sry their not in the right order

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
i just started a new person and his name is wolf skullgem and i am death and balance for a lot of boosts for boss battles and pvps

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Next.

Tell me the spells YOU learned.

I learned Dark Sprite,Death Trap,Ghoul,Deathblade,Dream Shields,Death Shield,Sacrifice,Death Prism,Vampire,and Curse.

I will update this post if I learned a new spell

Survivor
May 31, 2009

i'm a lvl 45 master and i was trying to get soulsigers death blade for hours then i finlly gave upuntill i teleported to my friend in his tower and on my first try i got it! :-D :D :D

Survivor
May 31, 2009
narutoclone1 wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

I am Level 15 Journeyman Necromancer.

I have a question.

Dark Fairy,Ghoul,Wraith,Vampire,Banshee,Scarecrow,Feint ,Animate,Beguile,Sacrifice,Skeletal Pirate,Death Shield,Dream Shield,Empower,Steal Health,Death Prism,Plague,Poison,Death Trap,Death Blade,Curse,Lifebane, and pacify those are all the ones i can name by memory .o btw sry their not in the right order
and infection

Survivor
Jun 17, 2008
i am wolf dark stone level 23 i will glad to join i am will but where is it

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
Next.

Tell me the spells YOU learned.

I learned Dark Sprite,Death Trap,Ghoul,Deathblade,Dream Shields,Death Shield,Sacrifice,Death Prism,Vampire,and Curse.

I will update this post if I learned a new spell

I learned every death spell and there is 2 that give you advantages in pvp. Infection and doom and gloom

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hi my name is Flint
hawkcaster

Death is the best it heals and killes and its alot better than life because they need extra cards to heal i mean hahahahahaha i laugh at them but still a necromancer and a turgist as there second class is the most powerfull person ever so do both

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
When do we get our animate spell. At the end of Krokotopia , OR at level 24 Its probably a later place rightThanks MikeStrath

-A Confused Necromancer, Steven ShadowStalker Level 23
Ps. Does anyone know what the point of distract and taunt are? I think i wasted a training point

O.0 nom nom nom pi :P

Delver
Feb 15, 2009