Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Hey Ive Learn there more spells!In Krokatopia O how do you spell it I think the school fell thats why the desks are tumbled

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
i found this Mortis has a new spell for you to learn - Infection in the updates but went to see and was not there y

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Hi I just started looking at the forums a week ago and I didn't realize that there was a death students club I am Wolf Lotushammer Level 42 and my location is Dragons pyre.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.
I chose storm just because it looked cool but it turned out to be a pretty good secondary choice.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
i am both death for both tests and so far its been good also i am an adept necromancer lvl 25 i think that you shoul earn the spells not from lvl 22 all the way to 26 i think it should be lvl 22 to 24 so you can earn the spells faster and me not patient jk

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Can someone help me? I have teasure cards in my deck but whenever they come up there gray and I cant select them. What am I doing wrong?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Hi i am a level 25 adept death wizard and i totally agree that the gap between spells should not increase like it does, although i am happy about how randomly from big quests you can obtain a new spell, (a while back i received the poison spell from a quest which made me happy) but the gap should stay at 2 levels till the next spell to make the game more fast paces, to me it seems a little slow in battles and such.

PS, in battles does anyone else hate it when you choose your spell before the other team goes? i find that if i choose to pass and gain pips, the other team has a chance to attack four times before i get to heal or gain another pip or whatever, one should always be able to choose the spell they want to cast on their own turn not at the beginning of rounds.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Duncan Dark Shade level 47 death student i chose ice as a second school because it looked cool but now i know that there attacks are the weakest is there any way to change your second school if there is can anyone tell me how?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hello Robert Deathbringer lv. 25 Adept Necromancer here. Just want to say I started out life, but I think I am hooked on being death. So far my biggest hit on a creature was over 1000. After I saw that life didn't seem so great. Also added balance to the mix seems to work well. Take care all see you in game maybe.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
hello. i am the hyde of matthew dreambringer, the conjurer. i am matthew deathbringer. i am an adept conjurer/necromancer and i also study the astral magics, sun, moon, and stars. i was created when dreambringer drank a potion. the evil side of him became me.
Matthew DeathBringer of the Order of the Skull

Survivor
May 23, 2009
sirius88 wrote:
I choose Fire cause it has some sick card like the phoenix and the elephant card. and also because I can call my class "DeathFlame"

i call the mix of death and fire demon magic! but cool name, DeathFlame...
-Matthew DeathBringer of the Order of the Skull

Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
my rank is grandmaster necromancer my name is Grace Deathcaster
my secondary school is life and my third school is myth i think the death school rocks

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I LOVE being a death wizard i think the Goul Spell is the best (But only when the addons are active)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Hello Dark Brethrens!

Yo first things first I'm PROUD to be a Death Wizard for billions of reasons!

Now i'm level 9 Necromancer,what "Level"should i be to join-in those 'secondary magic schools (what is the best time to join one)? and lastly what secondary magic should i get?

any ideas? thx!

May all of your dark and evil Death Wizards out there continue to ROCK!

your diabolical dark brethren
Christopher Deathbringer
Level 9 and lovin it!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Talon Deathweaver Grandmaster Death wizard.

I didn't even know you could pick a second school until I was lvl 22. Since I was having a hard time soloing sunken city I picked Fire for the meteor spell this turned out to be a waste of talent points. After finishing sunken city I've never used fire again except for the shields and even then I got the amulets from Krokotopia and rarely used those as well. Quite frankly, I wouldn't bother with a second school. Go buy the Spirit Blades and Spirit Traps from Niles the tree in Krokotopia and the amulets from the vendor for shields you will be good.
Yes even though I never used fire again I still kept putting points into it until I got Helephant.
The game even after the patch is still easy to solo if you know how at least up until you get to the last four Raven bosses in Ravenscar then that's when you will need help.
Kensington and Great Spyre you will need help as well.

Boss cheating needs to be eliminated casting spells without the right number of pips is bogus.

Talon Deathweaver-- Grandmaster Death Wizard

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hey I've FINALLY reached level 18 and I still haven't hit the thousand in life points!!! I am really mad cause I have been working my wand off to do so!!!!!! What do I have to defeat the sunken city to get into the thousands?????? I REALLLY hate the fact that I am STILL not in the thousands!!!!! I mean I have a level 13 friend and he is in the thousands!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I guess I am one of those late bloomers. Ciao wizards

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Jason DeathWeaver here just reached level 15. death primary storm secondary schools pretty freaking awesome so far only ONE small problem, the death tower and Addere Timeo when are they going to get this straight

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Hey ya! Taryn Mistheart here! I'm an level eleven necromancer with some wicked experience behind me. I've played as a life user, and a sorcerer before so this is gonna be fun to have a necromancer! let's see if I can make her as good!

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
My wizard's name is Gavin Skullstalker(lvl.22) and I need a minon! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! like a ghost or somthingand good pets like I saw people with Lady Blackhope pets!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Iridian BlueBlood Master Death Wizard level 49

I'm almost a Grandmaster now and i have to say i love it. I dont know how the other schools deal with many floored dungeons, potions i guess, but with a death wizard its not a problem! Healing and attacking is the best way to fight. Solo fighting is ok but tends to last longer. I found that working with one other person, (preferably a ice wizard because of the high amounts of health) works well with a death wizard. I am Death and storm, while my blade/wand is ice. Death sits between ice and storm in the magic chain so these were a good match for me. Death to attack and regain health, Storm to do heavy damage, and the ice, well, i like it. So to all you young, low level, or new to the Death wizards life, a little advise. If possible find a smart ice wizard with high health, get either storm or fire as your second school, and always stand your ground in a fight. Show your fellow wizards the strength of the Death School!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Hi people!
I am a lvl 22 Death-Myth wizard: Lucas Ironflame.
I consider myself pitiful b/c I just got out of the Pyramid of the Sun
I LOOOVE music and play 4 instruments. :D :D :D
My worst fear is that Life students will take over Dragonspyre. LOL
Bye
Lucas

Survivor
May 08, 2009
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?

It's near Nightshade's tower in the haunted cave.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?

you must beat foulgaze and nightshade

Survivor
May 08, 2009
frush7899 wrote:
HELP ME!! So i just started and I'm a level 7. I have all these powerful teasure cards but when I discard a regular card to get it, it shows up gray and wont let me use it. What am I doing wrong??

you'll need to know both your pips and mana

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
hello I am a level 5 necromancer

any body read any terry brooks?
how about stephen king?