Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Hello Necromancers!

I'm actually a Thaumaturge but I think Necromancers are pretty cool. Who else can raise something from the dead and then use it to give them life?!? No one that's who! Except for you of course. I just felt like breaking the chain of Necromancers that post a reply here.

Joseph Dragontamer, Level 60 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Sup! My name is Nicholas Darkblade, Master Necromancer, Level 49.
My best moment was when I did roughly 3800 damage with a single wraith with a blade and a million traps on a death dude (I used a death prism). That was about 200 shy of 4000! Go death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
Hey people. I'm Jared ShadowWeilder. I'm a level 24 adept wizard. I work well with draining attacks. My battling style is simple, just fight on till they're dead. My secondary school is life. It counters death so... it's good. Well I forgot about death prisim so... that was dumb. But healing is good. Well I'm working on Grizzleheim. That's all i gotta say.

May you all be strengthened by Death!

Jared ShadowWeilder 8)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
Hi all :3 My necromancer name is Angel Hunter its Lv.30 necromancer.Glad to meet you guys.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
hi my name is kane firebreeze i have already posted here once but now i am level 60! i haate doing waterworks to try and earn my gear, but i do it anyway LOL. i think that if K I do another level cap to like level 70 (Demigod or something) they should do a werewolf. i have posted a description of the card on NEW SPELLS LEVEL 60!. check it out if you want.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
I'm Fiona Legendbright, Adept Necromancer. I've chosen fire as my sub-class. I've been looking at some spells that I'll be getting at higher levels, and I'm very dissapointed that wraith only does 500 damage :( I think that we should have more powerfull life-draining spells. Even with that, I think that death is the best school :D We get to beat our foes and heal at the same time. It's awesome!

Survivor
May 28, 2011
Hi, I am Death right now. I really like Necromancy. I think Nightside is really cool. I am very excited when I am a Grandmaster or a Legendary. I wonder what i'll do after that.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
hello i'm lvl 25 and a death wizard but i still love to use fire magic. i also have a ton of pets and they all stay at my royal play house!

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
I am a legendary Pyromancer but all my cousins are death one is a legendary death named Kevin dragon blood my cousins cousin is named BlazeDragonBlood he is level 53 my other cousin is a level 37 his name is LoganDragonBlood. -CharlesDragonBlood level 60 Pyomancer . If your name is dragon blood please reply :D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Don't make fun of me, but i'm a lvl 60 Pyromancer. My secondary is Death, and I wanna say, Death kinda sucks. Just saying, don't go all on me but its the opinion to me.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Hey, my "name" is Delaney Thuderbreath im a magus wizard level 40 and I have to only do a littel more missions in musho to get to drogosphy to see malistair. 8)

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
rushb1494040 wrote:
Don't make fun of me, but i'm a lvl 60 Pyromancer. My secondary is Death, and I wanna say, Death kinda sucks. Just saying, don't go all on me but its the opinion to me.

I somewhat agree. I have a legendary death and life, life my favorite But on my death i dont really play on him mainly because none of my friends are on his list same story with my storm but death is ok i guess.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

I'm Blaine Ghostbreath, Magus (Level 37) Necromancer. My secondary is Storm since its the most powerful school but the bad side about it is it fizzles more than any other school. My goal: Become level 60 and beat every world including Wintertusk.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?
I am the Great Lvl 32 Necromancer, Richard Shadowheart! And i'm always willing to help. To select a second school, just go into the school of choice, talk to teach, and chosse spell. But you need training points.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?
As a lvl 12 death you shouldn't need to see death tree, and you need to be a higher lvl. like 20 ish? Again no need for meeting Mortis at your lvl.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

to tell the truth wrait does 500 damage and drains half you need to think more openly like this

on one hand you could complain about low damage

on the other hand the boost isn't as bad

on the last hand (yes three hands) you have to add the health you get back like this 500 damage but plus 250 life back so its really more of 750 becuase enemys count healing and damage so you'll probaly be attacked

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
grand master

how do i beat the lvl 58 quest i all ways get beat up by ossues Nightereaver

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I cant wait to see what this Wizard 101 game will have in 5 years from now more spells, better graphics, more story, hopefully a tournament in PvP with with a grand prize of 100 arena tickets which every player in wizard 101 will go to and watch or contend in, more ticket prizes, a level limet of 80, and for have mercy a minion control panel! I am Tyler SpiritBringer and thanks for reading! Remember if you complain a lot they will be force to make these changes!

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
Jackfrost51 wrote:
I cant wait to see what this Wizard 101 game will have in 5 years from now more spells, better graphics, more story, hopefully a tournament in PvP with with a grand prize of 100 arena tickets which every player in wizard 101 will go to and watch or contend in, more ticket prizes, a level limet of 80, and for have mercy a minion control panel! I am Tyler SpiritBringer and thanks for reading! Remember if you complain a lot they will be force to make these changes!

LOL I don't think complaining will help!

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
penguin9990 wrote:
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

to tell the truth wrait does 500 damage and drains half you need to think more openly like this

on one hand you could complain about low damage

on the other hand the boost isn't as bad

on the last hand (yes three hands) you have to add the health you get back like this 500 damage but plus 250 life back so its really more of 750 becuase enemys count healing and damage so you'll probaly be attacked
Dude, Wraith if you boost it, can do up too sixth thousandth damage. Death can kill and heal in the same round. Death is awesome. And dude, who would complain about the low damage that wraith does? Wraith doesn't do low damage if you don't boost it. When i first got wraith, I killed a lot of bosses in dragonspyre in a few hits with it, and ended up leaving the battle with full health :D,

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Evan NightWalker
Legendary Necromancer

~Is anyone having trouble getting the level 60 gear in Waterworks?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
In case nobody has noticed, we have the most powerful minion in the game!

- Vladus Skulldust
- Magus Necromancer
- Aka: The Necromaster

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I am a legendary necromancer.Spells are awesome! Is it true that after you finish Celestia you get a legendary pet drop.Oh by the way my wizard name is Hunter Darkheart.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Gosh, I love being in The school of death. My name is Ryle DeathShade :D I am a legend necromancer. I think doom and gloom should be changed thou, and the point that the spells are a little under damaged But I am very happy of my self. I used Skeleton Dragon On a life boss in Cl.with traps and blades and all that. My Dragon Criticaled, it hit over 20576347 damage :D instant kill!!!! Woot woot! Other wise. necromancers Rain supreme

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
i am having some trouble with my legendary death character. he is a pvp knight and i have really pvp'd since wintertusk came out and now i am wonder if i should go back to pvp or not because before wintertusk i could beat any school (even ice occasionally) and now since of the new spells and the fact that all schools can have resist to all idk if my strategies will work anymore or if there are some newer one that i should no.