Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
Hey, I'm a Grandmaster Death student and i just got to Celestia and i was looking at the Astral schools to see which one I thought would be best for me. I decided that the Sun school could probably really help me with all its enchantments, so I chose it. When did add my first Sun spell, not quite sure what the name is, but is the one with the fist that adds one hundred to a spell, and I went into battle, I realized that couldn't use it on any Death spell that drain life (i.e. wraith, scarecrow, vampire). I don't know why they you cant use it on them, but i think its unfair that all the other schools get to use it we don't. Plus, I wasted two of my training points on the Sun school (the fist spell and accurate) just to find out that it doesn't work for me. Now, to my main point, i think that KI should change that so that the Necromancers can use Sun spells to power their spells.

Reply and let me know what you think.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
Hi I just Like to ask something, Why when we sell stuff we get to sell it for so low price than what we pay for it? I think is not fair that it is like that, for exanple, when you buy a golden pearl you pay 3500 and when you sell it they only pay you 630 :(, I think that's a way off from what we pay for stuff, just like pendants or wands, we pay like 20000 to 30000 gold for one of those and if we sell one we only get like 5000 gold for it... Thats all I have to say, And a lot of my friends think to that will be nice if we could get more gold when we sell stuff.. thanks.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
You can't use sun spells with death? thats odd I wonder if i could use it on a treasure card which probly would not work but it's worth the try :D

Nicole darksong, grandmaster(lvl58) death

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
DanielXD wrote:
Hey, I'm a Grandmaster Death student and i just got to Celestia and i was looking at the Astral schools to see which one I thought would be best for me. I decided that the Sun school could probably really help me with all its enchantments, so I chose it. When did add my first Sun spell, not quite sure what the name is, but is the one with the fist that adds one hundred to a spell, and I went into battle, I realized that couldn't use it on any Death spell that drain life (i.e. wraith, scarecrow, vampire). I don't know why they you cant use it on them, but i think its unfair that all the other schools get to use it we don't. Plus, I wasted two of my training points on the Sun school (the fist spell and accurate) just to find out that it doesn't work for me. Now, to my main point, i think that KI should change that so that the Necromancers can use Sun spells to power their spells.

The reason is death steals life and does alot of damage over time

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
With the winter tusk update, you can apply damage boosts to health steals. :)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Right now I am level 31, yet one of my favorite moments was when I was level 26. I was in a practice pvp match, and i was down to 256 health or something. My opponent was a myth wizard, and he had 2 pips. He used a two pip troll, and it did enough damage to bring me all the way to 1 health. Strange thing is, he then passed, giving me a chance to win, as I had many buffs. The, I vampired and it did 2400 damage, leaving me with 1201 health, and he was defeated. This was one of my favorite moments, and I will enjoy it.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
i chose life as a second so i can heal and defend. why did you guys choose death? i have a secret: the first time i took the quiz, it said i was death. at the time, i didn't know anything about death, and thought it was an evil school. but it's awesome!

once, i was fighting with my death friend Cassi that i met on my balance. so, she asked me to get the minion. i was like "sure" but then she said "he resist death" and i was going "uuuuuuuuuum..." and then she remembered that i was on my death, and cast a prism. Ironically, my two characters look nothing alike.

one of the main reasons i decided to go wtih Death is because i like darkness. not only darkness, but tons of things Death stands for-rebellion, finality. another reason is to me Detah is kind of like chedding light in the darkness-by being the best, awesomest people we can be, we're showing the world that death isn't so bad!

i think one of the reasons people don't like death (irl, and ig) is because they don't know much about it. both in real life, and in the game, death has a lot of unknown things about it. but hey-the unknown is my greatest adventure!

~Myrna ShdaowMask
"there's no sense crying over every mistake,
just keep on trying till you run out of cake"
~GLaD0S, Portal

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
sirius88 wrote:
Hi, I'm a Apprentice Death wizard named Jeremy Shadowflame. So far Death Wizards are pretty awesome

i agree with you i am marcus shadowheaven lvl 34 man is hard to get to lvl 50 but i am trying my best lolz

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Hello i am Wolf Duskbringer a Legendary Necromancer By far the best school I think is Death i always have a lot more fun with death school spells then any other ones i also love our wraith and scarecrow spells im usually at waterworks now or helping other friends if you see me give me a shout out

our new scarecrow pet is fun to the card is great with just my blades and a critical i easily did 8000 damage on a mega boss i have hit crazy things before but with a crow it was pretty cool

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Have any of you noticed the change to our minion- sometime within say a month to 2 months ago- mine is changed- and wanted to see if any of you guys noticed it or are having any issues with yours- thanks death wizards.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Well, I'm a Legendary (Yes a level 60) with a lot of time on my hands. So if any of you lower levels need help with anything, just come and find me.
I'm usually on world Torrence, hanging around in the commons. My name is Destiny SpiritShade, so see you guys around!

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

life, and death are good combenations

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
hi i'm a level 50 (grandmaster) death named Kane Firebreeze and i have just bought an astral spell. my gobbler polymorph. they are quite cool. i am in celestia at the moment and am really loving it, but it is very hard to do. i am on a quest where i have to kill 3 of every one of those sharks. i have only one kind left to do. that one is ICE!. i hate ice enemies cause they always cast that stupid spell that does (-50 percent damage) and that is all they use for a while, then when they have about 2-4 each, they start to use ice kraken and blizzard e.t.c which pretty much kills me after a few rounds. o and guys plz plz plz post back on how critical works cause i looked at mine and i have 43 but then i looked on where it said critical rating there was no percentage sign next to it so it is not 43 percent critical. i would just like to know what it is if it is not percent.

thx guys :).

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Hiya! Tabitha Spiritsong in the house, newly lvl 48 Grandmaster wizard! Finally!

You know, The death wizards should have a party on Halloween night! and a couple days afterward! In my opinion, death rules and deserves a party. See, my skeletal warrior pet King Murphy says so too!

King Murphy: Rah! Rah! *waves bone knife while dancing happily*

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
When all's said and done, Death will prevail! Why? Because there's an end to everything-except death! Best join while you can, guys, cause eternal life is ours for the taking! I think the Necromancers should have a halloween party! It's our night then, the moon is full, the undead are out-and the night is ours, all ours!

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I originally made a life wizard, and then made a death for backup. I got hitched on the death and on that wizard figured out life was all magical pixies and unicorns and rainbows, LOL. Now, I am a strong Necromancer, leaving my life wizard in the commons while I'm in Dragonspyre (and not for much longer, either!)

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
DanielXD wrote:

They're just jealous 'cause we are awesome. No other of the schools have TWO famous villians! Or a world dripping with their school (except life and balance: Mooshu and Krokotopia)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Im Vladus Skulldust, level 33 necromancer, my second calling is fire. :D

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
death is pretty much the best school you could choose because of spells like ghole and vampire that hurt the enimy and helps you

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
My name is Blaine Ghostbreath, Level 35 Magus Necromancer. So far using Death spells has saved my life in Wizard101 many times. Such as the vampire spell once game me all the health I needed! My secondary is Storm. 8)

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

After a few levels, you'll eventually get a lot of training points, you can use those training points to get spells from other schools. Those are known as your secondary schools.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
All i can say is being a death student is quite the experience. What comes to the advantage is that our spells heal us and that death also penetrates through the absorb shields in which those life students cast upon themselves and lastly we boost on both life and balance. Is there any other school that can compare to this?
Nope.
"The Death school is the best!" Quoted Malorn Ashthorn

Adam Blood
Legendary Necromancer (level 60)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Hello I am Jordan DeathFlame in Wizard101, I am a Legendary (Lv. 60) Necromancer, by my experiences I have an opinion that Death School is not getting the new releases we deserve since Celestia we have gotten the weakest spell (Skeletal Dragon), our new pet (Scarecrow) has a card that gives 150 more power than normal unlike life Forest Lord that gives more power and 30% life traps to all enemies. In my opinion Life and Storm have been getting the best things, which is unfair. Currently Death is the weakest School, its almost impossible for Necromancers to rank up in PVP now. >:(