Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Death is the best for me anyway lol.I am magus(just got magus)lvl 30.I'm getting to bored on marley hopefully i'll beat it soon atm all i do is spend time in the arena chatting and porting to my friend.Btw my name is chris deathcrafter if any one sees me just say hi.And just a shout to my friend luis darkflame if he ever posts on here go magus wizards! death!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Firestar1098 wrote:
Hello, I am Luke Liontail, level 27 Death Wizard. My second school is Storm and I'm still working to get a Training Point to Learn the Kraken Spell.

Fire star you get a training point at lvl 20 and 24 you probably just wasted it

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Death is my secondary school (Ice being my first) but im starting to wish it was my main :?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Death is Awesome!!!!! I am currently a level 28 Adept Necromancer and my name is Jeremy Wildrider. Remember that name everybody! :D

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
hello death students i am christopher battlesword level 50 necromancer and are waiting for those 48 spell quests to come out.I spend my training points on storm spells i have beaten the game and have resorted to farming.
P.S. DEATH SCHOOL RULES

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?

do you mean the gravestone in the haunted caves? if you do, its one of the 3 next to the stormdrain tower at the end of the road. trust me, my wizard's name is Madison Willowshade and she's a level 16 Journyman, currently in MooShu (younger brother got into fight when on computer upstairs with jade oni and asked me to come help him).

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
gamemaster wrote:
Valkoor Shadowhunter,Level 48 Master Necromancer,Sword Saint...
Anyone gotten Lifebane yet?I've yet to get it yet,the quest for Scarecrow is currently inaccessible for those who'd like to know,my 2nd school is Storm :D...

hey, isn't Caleb Firecloud on your friends list? if he is (cuz im pretty sure that i see you running around with him somewhere, i just cant remember when) we could do some quests together. Im also on his friends list

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
hi i am a lvl 13 death type named Destiny crowblossom.
I know this sounds strange but my second class is life because it does some pretty decent damage and i could use the health boost sometimes.
i luv going to nightside because it has a scary theme which is what i luv about it

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Greetings! I am Tavia Hexweaver, a death wizard.

Also, I've moved into both the balance and life tree. I find this to be a great set up as I usually group with my boyfriend who is a Storm wizard. I have become the support wizard, healing and buffing/debuffing and am greatly enjoying myself.

Note : this is also a great setup for someone who solos or wishes to be completely self supporting. I love it.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
How do you get skelton key and journal???????????tell me!!!! :Ptell me!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
thouman9999 wrote:
Firestar1098 wrote:
Hello, I am Luke Liontail, level 27 Death Wizard. My second school is Storm and I'm still working to get a Training Point to Learn the Kraken Spell.

Fire star you get a training point at lvl 20 and 24 you probably just wasted it

Yea I did waste it becuz I still had to learn the Thermal Shield spell so I wasted the level 20 training point and when i was lvl 24 I got thermic shield so I hav to wait until lvl30, LOL!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Hi! i'm Alexis ShadowHeart, Magus necramacer, lv 30

I can't beat Dr.Von Katenzckein or something. I keep kept pulling into unneccesary battles! ive only got to the part where u have to defeat the robot spiredy thingy! Me and my little brother (Talon ThunderTief, lv 32, storm) beat the robot spider but then we got pulled into battle with three wooden guys and we lost! My brother normally goes first so that when he gets pulled into battle and i dont, then he just quits, comes back, and teleports to me! but sometimes we both get into battle and then we can't do it anymore! its so annoying! :x :x :x

P.S. if any of you were wondering my second school is Fire!

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?

You need to get the quest to defeat Foulgaze after you beat all the bosses on Firecat alley, Triton ave. and Cyclops lane. After you beat him and get the library archives key for Merle, you can then get the quest to beat Lord Nightshade in the Stormdrain Tower in the Haunted Cave which is in Triton Ave. When you beat him, you get the skeleton key and the journal. Now then you can go to Nightside and Krokotopia!!!

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
hi i am Destiny Crowblossom Lvl 15 Jorneyman Necromancer and i have a WONDERFUL tip with the sacrafice spell: to use it on yourself it works EVERY time

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Hi again! Great news you guys! i beat Dr. Von Katenzkein! I also did the east and west toers of the big ben! I just need to defeat the ppl in the big ben and Miawtary(or something like that) himself!

But i have a question; When you beat Meawotary do you get to MooShu or do you have to do something in Barkimham Palace?

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
Hi i'm a lvl 30 necromancer and i wanted to know at what lvl is there another quest for death (the quest that your teacher give's you)

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
i am a lvl 18 death wizard and i would recomend the death school to eny one.
my name is alex bearcaster so if you see me i allways like new friends. Death school is the best school

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
i think the death class is asome and i would recomend it to eny one.
i am alex bearcaster lvl 18 death wizard so friend me if you see me around. 8)death school is the best school.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hi I am a level 12 Death/Fire wizard. Name is "Kane Nightbane"

I have had great success with death so far. I dont use much from fire...yet.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Hey all,

I was wondering what level death wizards get their summon minion spell please. I am currently a level 26 death wizard with secondary storm about to finish up tomb of storms in krokotopia. I read somewhere that you get animate minion at level 30 in marleybone? Could someone verify this, and is there another summon minion spell at earlier levels that I missed? Thanks!

- Wolf LifeBlood

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Thanks for the speedy reply, Professor! I am now level 30; I have the quest for it, but I need to finish Hyde Park quests before I can go to Chelsea for that spell quest. Good luck questing and have fun all!

-Wolf LifeBlood

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?
its not really a "Free" type school spells its the spells you buy with your training points

my school is fire really my secondary is death

blaze fireflame

savior of the spiral

grandmaster pyromancer

master death dude i am trying to make another death dude though

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
darkarrow899 wrote:
heyguys its me again. im level 15 but im haveing trouble finding the way to nightside can someone tell me how?? Death school rox
you just have to defeat lord necroshade in the haunted cave, then you go talk to merle ambrose and he gives you a key. That's the key to get into nightside. I also had trouble but then figured it out. hope this helped.