Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
Hi I'm Death Master Lenora MoonTalon and i got to say Death is the best! :D I have a death house and have a business of funerals and also a bounty hunter business if Wizard101 make one :)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
sammypaul9 wrote:
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?
It's either in the haunted or dark cave all the way at the end. Hope it helps

Actually I think it is in the dark side (where the death school is) . I had a quest to find it and I had to go to the dark side ,the grave stone should be behind the tree.btw y didn't u turn on the quest helper?

Amber Stormsong level 28 (storm )

Amber Soulhunter level 21 (death)

Taylor Emeraldspear level 18 (life)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
hey guys i am a lvl 37 death wizard in cave of solitude in mooshu i am looking for friends this is my first post my second school is balance then my third is life but it will soon change to myth and storm thx to crowns if you see me around add me i am pretty friendly to any DEATH wizards i am usually not any friends to life if you need help with the oni or marleybone or anything just post a reply and we can set up a meeting
:P

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
its me dylan deathsword again asking were to get awesome death pets that drop cards and anybody if you wanna hatch a crow or something get a deathpet and send me a message because i got the sunbird and i really want to hatch something "PLAY ALL NIGHT SLEEP IS JUST LAME"

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
i need some help.

I am a level 46 necromancer sitting on two training points with another two coming when i reach level 50 and finish zekes rose quest. Currently, i have life up and to and including seraph as well as ice up to and including tower defence. Also, i have spirit sword and trap from niles.

At this point, i really do not know what to use those training points for.

I usually solo my quests but i do have a friend i quest with now and then which is why i went with satyr.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Windlilly wrote:
Hey everyone! I have three characters. One doesnt have anything to do with death, but the other two, Laura Darkglen and Sierra Winterbreeze both know death. Laura is death/balance mostly death, and Sierra is ice/death mostly ice. Sierra is Magus lvl 30 and Laura is Apprentice lvl 7. DEATH IS AWESOME!
Oh by the way I was cursed I think by the death school. I used to always get ice, but recently when I tried the quiz I kept getting DEATH! Now I cant get anything other than that. Oh well, death is awesome so I guess its not a bad thing. :)

OH! Sierra Winterbreeze!! i saw your story online here. it... is.... AWESOME!! when are the next parts coming out? i read all of them in one night btw . add an amber nightwraith or autumn nightwraith as a friend thats me! amber is a grand and autumn is an initiate last i checked. there death of course. GO DEATH! ill mostly be in the crowded realms or in scarecrow or unicorn. maybe. idk. o i also have an amy nightwraith on another account but she a novice

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
is there an actual death club online? i mightve asked this b4 . look meh up, amber nightwraith or autumn nightwraith! amber a grand. :D

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
cbfan14 wrote:
Hello my name is Valkoor Crow and i'm a level 47 master necromancer. I'm currently questing in Dragonspyre and have finally reached the Great Spyre, where I will face my own professor in battle :D.

have fun beating our teach!! the ultimate faceoff! x dramatic music x good luck valkoor crow and may your want never fizz.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
GreyG wrote:
Stormfur2 wrote:
hi i'm Jacquline thunderblood leval 29, hero of krokotpia. Nice to meet you all hope all the death wizards are killin the other wizards ( we're the most powerful)if any of you see me around i'll be in marleybone don't be afraid to say hi i'm always in the server sun bird so see all you around the spiral and that's all later

I don't mean to put my fellow deaths down but we're NOT the most powerful school. That's storm. But in a way we are the most advanced of the schools. You can read about that if you go to Card Magic in the About the Game bar, go down, and click on the underlined "magic schools". We are also the most intellectual school as we are all strategists. Actually our school has the lowest attack points of all the schools but we belong to an advanced school because we use several combinations of 0 mana things to make even our lowest spells the strongest things in the game! :D :D

i think that all schools have their strong and weak points. and storm can be intellectual but i think it depends on the person playing the storm peep. no offense!!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
hey people Alexander shadowblade Grandmaster Necromancer

does any one know where the grand clothes are i want the hat, athame and ring.
if you know where they are PLZ let me know.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
I am Jacqueline Nightsong, currently a level 17 Journeyman Necromancer with Life as a second school.

I have survived the Sunken City, saved Selena Gomez, and is working hard as a death student. I am currently in the process of writing the fanfiction Songs of the Spiral which is both on the website and Wizard 101 central, though I have been having a ton of writers block due to being over-homeworked. Anyway, I know all the death spells up to Vampire and a bunch of life spell. I have a pet Death Leprechaun named Hunter who is at the age Ancient. Low on friends... but I'm kind of a non-social death wizard which will have to change at level 22. Feel free to friend me if you see me.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
gaelyn22 wrote:

I got Mlistaires ring after beating him.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
gaelyn22 wrote:

The hat is from Yeva Spider Keeper in the Crystal Grove, and the athame and ring are from the two Gurtok Demons in Malistare's Layer. However, there are some alternatives for the ring and athame, such as the athame and ring from Malistare, and the ring from Brisk Breeze. Personally, I prefer the Gurtok athame and ring over Malistare's, but the Brisk Breeze ring beats all (the extra 5% death attack boost is very useful and better than the mana you would get instead from the Gurtok one), however it's the hardest to get so I'd stick to getting the Gurtok ones first.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?

next to stormdrain tower

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I think that there should be a death based world. I mean like everything is black and white and also my funniest moment is when i got beat by a charmed slave with 803 health. i cant believe that... anyways i just havee 30 crowns even though i train in storm i trained in balance for once and usualy i get 2 things to train for but i only got 1 (which was scarab) and i tried to buy them back but you need at least 700 crowns!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

I'm Elizabeth SeaHaven Lvl: 40 Master Necromancer My, Second school is Storm. :)

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
i'm kevin wyrm heart i'm a lvl (30) magus look me up add me i play mostly on the ivan server

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
im gavin battle horn and death is awesome.i beat lokar(secet boss)solo.

Gavin B. 8)
steal to heal
lv 60

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
ok so i'm a fire wizard but my second school is death. Death is like one of my favorite schools because it messes up health spells and gives damage and life.

Robert Earth Breaker lvl. 43 pyromancer

Survivor
May 17, 2010
i am a magus necromancer :D and if ya need help wit quest ask me death students

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
Hey i am Angel Ghostdreamer, Grandmaster Death...My secondary school is life..life and death isnt the best combo...but i chose life so i could heal helping wizards who have been defeated cuz when i use to be a fire wizard and i had been defeated it suked when i died and nobody could heal me..anyways its cool because you can bring the DEAD back to LIFE.!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Hola!
:)
This is Nora StormBlood, Grandmaster Necromancer here. Just saw this lovely board and couldn't resist posting.
:D
If you see me 'round the spiral, feel free to say hi.
I'm always open to chatting and friend requests.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
sirius88 wrote:
Hi, I'm a Apprentice Death wizard named Jeremy Shadowflame. So far Death Wizards are pretty awesome

just wait until you get to the bosses.... that is death's FATAL FLAW

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
nightofnostars wrote:
cbfan14 wrote:
Hello my name is Valkoor Crow and i'm a level 47 master necromancer. I'm currently questing in Dragonspyre and have finally reached the Great Spyre, where I will face my own professor in battle :D.

have fun beating our teach!! the ultimate faceoff! x dramatic music x good luck valkoor crow and may your want never fizz.

poor valkoor..... put lots lots lots lots lots and megalots of prisms in your deck!