Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamonds, Diamonds, and more Diamonds

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Yeah about the topic....

I know this is my 3rd topic on "I can't find this" or "I can't find that"
But this one is crucial, (well I don't mean THAT important but you know what I mean).
So here's the story:

I finally make it out of MS crafting and go to DS to the crafting guy. He needs me to craft to knives, before I accept his quest I go to his recipe shop and take a look at the ingredients for the knife. So I'm looking around and I see what I'd need:

15 DIAMONDS!

BUT! I need to craft 2 knives so I'll need 30 diamonds!
Does anyone know where I can find some diamonds? Because I REALLY REALLY want that Master Artist badge.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Yeah about the topic....

I know this is my 3rd topic on "I can't find this" or "I can't find that"
But this one is crucial, (well I don't mean THAT important but you know what I mean).
So here's the story:

I finally make it out of MS crafting and go to DS to the crafting guy. He needs me to craft to knives, before I accept his quest I go to his recipe shop and take a look at the ingredients for the knife. So I'm looking around and I see what I'd need:

15 DIAMONDS!

BUT! I need to craft 2 knives so I'll need 30 diamonds!
Does anyone know where I can find some diamonds? Because I REALLY REALLY want that Master Artist badge.

Use the Transmute spell for Diamonds (15 ore = 1 diamond) or shop for it, I usually get one every 15 min or so in the brazaar when I go shopping. Be ready for the quests after the one you are on, even tougher, as it calls for pearls (transmute 15 black lotus = 1 black pearl).

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Like in Mooshu, Marleybone and Krokotopia, I doubt that is the only thing he wants to you craft, so don't expect to get your badge by just crafting those knives.

If you go back to Marleybone and go to the recipe vendor there (the shifty girl who gave you the crafting quest back then), she will have a recipe to craft diamonds out of ore. You will need a card crafting table to use it.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I am looking for Diamonds also. so, where do I find the transmute recipe to make diamonds? It is taking me forever to purchase them at the Bazaar.

Administrator
Felicia Worthington in Marleybone may have something that interests you...

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Like in Mooshu, Marleybone and Krokotopia, I doubt that is the only thing he wants to you craft, so don't expect to get your badge by just crafting those knives.

If you go back to Marleybone and go to the recipe vendor there (the shifty girl who gave you the crafting quest back then), she will have a recipe to craft diamonds out of ore. You will need a card crafting table to use it.

i went to her, she had it, i didnt have enough gold. when i went back with gold it was gone. what happen? do u have a clue i dont?