Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professor Greyrose's "Can't Find A Gift Card

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 29, 2009
Seems like the Wizard101 Gift Cards in retail stores are so popular that stores are selling out! If you can't find a Gift Card in a store, you can always purchase a Gift Certificate on the website! To purchase a Gift Certificate that you can email or print out, follow these steps.

# If you already have a Wizard101 account yourself, log in to the website with that account.

# If you do not have Wizard101 account yourself, create one by clicking PLAY on the website.

# Once you're logged in, click "Buy Gift Certificate".

# Select what you would like to purchase, either a Subscription, Crowns or a combination of both.

# Personalize your gift by entering the recipients name and a festive message!

# Click Continue.

# The details of your purchase and your total will appear on the next page, where you can enter your payment information.

# After you complete your purchase, you will be able to print your Wizard101 Gift Certificate and a copy of the Gift Certificate will be emailed to you.
Lydia Greyrose
Professor of Ice Magic

community@wizard101.com

No offense Professor, but I think most people prefer the gift cards because of the unique pets and spells that come with them. I am aware that currently the gift certificate is offering an ice elf pet and spell but that is not always the case.

I have bought cards from Blockbuster to get dragon pets, Wal-Mart to get the colossus pets, Wal-Greens to get the wildclaw pets, and Best Buy for the firezilla pets.

I have also bought crowns online because I just wanted $5.00 worth instead of getting the $10 and $20 gift cards. Sadly, no pets or perks come with getting crowns this way.

Did you mean this post for those outside the U.S. since they cannot purchase gift cards?

Alura Hexcaster GrandMaster Sorceress

Administrator
Many of the stores in the USA are sold out of the Wizard101 Gift Cards, and I wanted our players to know that we also offer Gift Certificates online.

This information is also good for our international players who cannot purchase the Gift Cards in their region.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I stopped at Game Stop today to buy Gamestop

$20 Gift Card with Storm Demon pet gives 1 Sap Power Card

But there reply is "We don't buy them each month , bye have a nice day". I was disappointed beyond belief. I live 3 hours away from the next city that has a Game Stop. Now what do I do? Please help !!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Many of the stores in the USA are sold out of the Wizard101 Gift Cards, and I wanted our players to know that we also offer Gift Certificates online.

This information is also good for our international players who cannot purchase the Gift Cards in their region.

but dont you need a credit card to do that? whats the point of that..

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
guanaco111 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

but dont you need a credit card to do that? whats the point of that..

the point would be for people whose parents or guardians are in alot of debt and cant pay it off