Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

questions for malistare

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
dear malistare

what were you like before you turned evil and why you get all wacked up because your wife died and also is cyrus drake really you brother

from coyleghosthamer level 20 adept necromancer

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
No I am not Malistare. And I don't think Malistare answers on here, since he is really dead. Since most Wizards have killed him. But, Malistare wasn't crazy before his wife Sylvia died. Malistare was just as sain as every other teacher, I'm guessing he knew that Sylvia was dying and started to plain to take over the spiral and bring back Sylvia by the Dragon Titan ( The big Dragon in DragonSpyre ) And YES , Cyrus is really his brother. You can tell by the attitude and the last name :: Malistare Drake::: :::: Cyrus Drake ::::

-The Drake Hatchery???
ring a bell..

~~~::::: Rogan DuskWhisper: Level 50 Storm
~~~::::: Rogan DuskWhisper: Level 49 Balance
~~~::::: Jonathan WildVault: Level 34 Life
~~~::::: Sloan AshGuardian: Level 16 Death.

Delver
May 04, 2009
XMike551X wrote:
And YES , Cyrus is really his brother. You can tell by the attitude

Are you related to him too? (just joking, lol).

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
I am not malistare and I dont think Malistare does questions on here But Yes His brother really is cyrus drake and Before he was evil he was the teacher for death.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
XMike551X wrote:
And YES , Cyrus is really his brother. You can tell by the attitude

Are you related to him too? (just joking, lol).

haha! Yes i actually am realated to Cyrus and Malistare but I am the good side! I am the Storm,Balance,Life one!