Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do they get along?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Does Professor Falmea(fire) and Professor Greyrose(ice) get along?

Could either Falmea or Greyrose answer I want their opinion

Administrator
Oh I absolutely adore Dalia! Her fiery wit and passion for her work inspire many of her students! She's very lovely, and always has nice things to say about others. She's never upset, and her patience even in the face of the most trying student is admirable!

I often stop by her office just to say hello, and she always greets me with a smile. Just because we teach opposing schools doesn't mean we oppose each other. In fact quite the opposite, she keeps me on my toes and I help her keep her cool!

She's one of my favorite faculty members, particularly when she's teasing Cyrus Drake in the teacher's lounge.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Is the teachers lounge on the top floor of the library inside that door that wont let anyone in.I am just asking because it seems the most likely place.

Administrator
I love Professor Greyrose! Sure, we can't usually eat the same dishes for lunch - poor gal, once she TRIED my pasta sauce and almost had to duck her head in a bucket of water, and I even made it mild for her - but I certainly respect her calmness, patience, and rational thinking. It's always valuable to have many different types of thinkers around the school - if we all had the same ideas, what fun would that be?

And if you're ever in a hot tempered mood (wouldn't you know, I find myself there sometimes...), Lydia always has the sweetest, kindest words to pick you back up, and get a smile on your face for the rest of the day!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea