Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There has got to be something wrong with this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I am a huge player of the game. I get stuck alot, so I often PvP. I am a low ranking private. And why? Because about 75% of the time I get put against warlords NOW I really don't even do it, considering the fact that theres a good chance I will get creamed :x. If it is because I am level 48 than please tell me. I just think that something is wrong with that.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i know how you feel :?because im level 29 and i got a match with a 50 levled wizard i mean really i died after 5 turns

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
landan7 wrote:
I am a huge player of the game. I get stuck alot, so I often PvP. I am a low ranking private. And why? Because about 75% of the time I get put against warlords NOW I really don't even do it, considering the fact that theres a good chance I will get creamed :x. If it is because I am level 48 than please tell me. I just think that something is wrong with that.

I do Ranked Matches then people who are at least Marleybonian wizards that are at least Veterans defeat me ! And so they say I can't heal or shield. And last night when I Ranked pvped, somebody casted infection on me (they could if they had it ), the person who casted it said, "All life wizards heal too much." So I was just like, "That'll just make me heal when you cast it!". I wish I said it out loud .

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist