Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Curious about Big Ben reset

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Made to the level with the Potbelly boss + 2 others. Got hammered and was back out on the street. Took a potion and went back in through the entrance (a minute or less), Big Ben had reset itself. About 1 hour 40 minutes wasted. Does Big Ben reset if you're beaten? Apologies, if the question has been asked.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Grendel13 wrote:
Made to the level with the Potbelly boss + 2 others. Got hammered and was back out on the street. Took a potion and went back in through the entrance (a minute or less), Big Ben had reset itself. About 1 hour 40 minutes wasted. Does Big Ben reset if you're beaten? Apologies, if the question has been asked.

It is not supposed to reset. But, I have had it go both ways, both resetting and staying as it was. I think the time it reset on me, some joker jumped in to join me, and because he added, it reset...maybe. You were very close to the end....all I can say is sorry, and I've been there and feel your pain. Then agian, look at the bright side, you get to go in and kill things (err, defeat foes) again!!!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Kind of figured a software glitch someplace. sigh A second solo run, this morning, was successful. Still no Mooshu though, my daughter was watching and she had the poo scared out of her. So, I will be teaming with her through Marleybone. so much pain ;)
Thanks for the response!

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
Delver
May 04, 2009
aidanfisher1 wrote:
theres a combination,can u please tell me what is it

There were four plaques that were lit when you came up from the previous floors. You need to lit these four pictures on the floor:

Snowflake
Bird
Dog
Moon

Then you can pull the lever down and the gears should start to move. Hope this helps.