Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm just very dissapointed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Ok, so I am a huge fan and player of the game and am frankly dissapointed. So I tell a friend about the game and even show it to him. He immediately wants to sign up So I go to his house and show him how to sign up. He happens to have a Mac. So right when were finished a thing pops up and says that the game is only compatible for windows. We try again a same thing occurs. So we give up, but my friend was very, very dissapointed. :( If there is a way to allow him to sign up, than any body please answer. If there is a reason that the game is not compatible, again please post.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
i think there is a way ... try going onto a topic called wizard101 on mac

Administrator
At this time, Wizard101 only runs on a Windows enabled computer. This information is listed in the FAQ for specifications, and also this information is given to you before you register for a Wizard101 account.

To enable Windows on your mac, visit apple.com and follow their instructions. Click here to learn more: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Mac/10.5/en/11889.html

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-