Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Death House Additions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
i have purchased the death house and noticed its considerably smaller than the other school houses which i personally LOVE. but i think that there should be some new additions to it. like since its supposed to be a haunted house, how about some wandering ghosts? and the crypt seems a bit shallow... how about extending it into a small dungeon? also a attick seems to be a good addition as well. every haunted house needs an attick :-) these are some changes i feel would be beneficial to the death school house, and i would love to have in my house

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
This is a late reply, I know.

I bought the Death School House. I actually like it's smaller size. I hadn't thought about having ghosts wandering about but they would be a great addition. As for an attic, it would suite the house but right now I have more room then I can afford to fill. heh

A couple things I'd like to see changed concerns the walls and floors. The area by the front entrance will not accept new flooring or wallpaper. The dark little hallway will not accept new flooring or wallpaper and the upper hall will not accept new flooring. While I understand that it is suppose to be a dark and spooky place... I prefer it to be dark, old world spooky, not beat up and worn spooky. However I'd be happy with just the section by the front door changed to accept different flooring and wallpaper. The rest I can deal with :-)

I'd also like to be able to toggle off the house environmental sounds for inside the house. If I'm spending a long time in there they start to get a bit annoying and I end up muting my sound.

Thanks for reading.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I think they should add like a coffin come up from the pool and a bat fly up in the air. But the ghosts were a REALLY good idea! I my self though think they should make a 3rd floor but have it be like a huge attic!

Vanessa SunCaster lvl 45 and still growing!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
The ghosts wandering around is a good idea, but not all ghosts are visible like you see in photos and videos. One possible idea is to have skulls laying around the ground so it seem like the house ate people or previous owners died there and the house spit them out at random locations in the yard and there should be more bone candles going up to the house.

Talon Nightwalker lvl 50 Grandmaster Necromancer