Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Go to the last area you were at and check your map. Than go see the people on their and see which quest you missed. If you got all of those, than do the same for each area, until you find the quest you missed.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I am also stuck. I finished ALL the tasks, I am sure. Although, I cannot seem to get the quest to go to Merle Ambrose AFTER defeating the Jade Oni. I did talk to the two people, Emperor and Champion, but I cannot seem to find the quest. My quest book is left blank. Is there a way to get them to talk to me again?

-Hunter Icemask
-Myth level 42

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
kaicankam wrote:
I am also stuck. I finished ALL the tasks, I am sure. Although, I cannot seem to get the quest to go to Merle Ambrose AFTER defeating the Jade Oni. I did talk to the two people, Emperor and Champion, but I cannot seem to find the quest. My quest book is left blank. Is there a way to get them to talk to me again?

-Hunter Icemask
-Myth level 42

Resummon the Jade Oni and defeat him again and see if that helps. I had the same problem. I had to defeat the Oni twice to get the quest to see Ambrose. Make sure your quest helper is on.