Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Greatest Gift Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Ok, So, I've been stuck on this quest for weeks.
I have to go around mooshu collecting books,
and I go to the book in which it tells me,
For example: Collect The History of Mooshu

and I will go to that book and nothing.

I've gone to all the books it tells me, but, The book doesnt get taken off my quest. I just go up to the book, but I cant collect it.

Does anyone know why?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
dscla wrote:

I've gone to all the books it tells me, but, The book doesnt get taken off my quest. I just go up to the book, but I cant collect it.

Does anyone know why?

You need to read the books. I am almost done with mooshu and still need some books to collect. Unless you have high level friends you might not be able to go to some of the books. Click X when you go up to the book.
Thomas Moon Life Wizard Lv. 36

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
dscla wrote:

Does anyone know why?

This might be the problem I had a quest to find the books with the names that belong in Mooshu i went to the books and it didnt work. I went to Marleybone and i had my Mooshu book quest open and it pointed to the Marleybone books while I had the mooshu book quest on. this might help

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
I think I am having the same problem.
I have the quest and I follow the arrow to where it tells me to go, and it brings me to 'Emperers Thorne Room' the book is called 'Return of The Emperor'. It says I am supossed to be reading the book called 'History of MooShu'. But I read the book and the book has not left the quest in my journal. The arrow does not lead me anywhere but that book in Emperors Thorne Room.
It's frustrating me PLEASE HELP
Thanks

-Jessica Star Lv. 37 Balance Death magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
For the book quests, quest helper will not help you, so I don't know how people are getting arrows pointing to books.