Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Addicting is Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
On a scale of one to ten...

How addicting is Wizard101?

10 is really addicting
1 it really isn't at all

On this scale I'd say its 10

Kaitlyn IceRiver Journeyman Thaumaturge

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
i agree with you :-) I would give it a 100/10 lol. This game is WAY too fun, i just love it. How you can go around collect awesome spells. Kingsisle thought up a good game on their part

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
My kitchen is a mess and laundry is piled up so i would say it is 10.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
10 :D

If there was a bigger scale I'd say 1000000000000000000000000

Wizard101 is awesome

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Me? Addicted? Never....but I wish there was a way to hard-wire the game to my brain :)

Sigh, and I must be more than addicted, I am giving out gift cards to all my friends kids for Christmas....making me feel like a drug pusher.... :?

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
a definate 10. no way any1 i no would say any different. i find myself talking about, drawing, humming the music and all sorts of stuff 2 do w/ w101. ive got some of my friends in real life on it. i think im addicted 2 this because when i started it i found out u fight stuff i get on when im VERY angry and just go + fight stuff.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
A 10/10 I have played it for almost a month now and I love this game so much that I am considering buying enough crowns to purchase every area of the game. I have never played a game this versatile and with so many different builds and ways to customize your character. You can even own a house, play fun minigames for prizes, have useful pets, and pvp, etc. I'd have to say this is the best game I have ever played in my opinion because there is just so much to do that it is mind boggling. I just hope they can release more minigames sometime soon because I really enjoy them.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hmm, knowing i always play it non-stop for hours on end, talk about it, hear the music when its not on, dream about it, find myself thinking of arena strats, plan out my day of w101, wish i could teleport back home on a long drive, come out at 7:00 am in my p-jas and play until 11:00pm on a saturday, cant sleep becuz something new will come out tomorrow on wiz101, get mad when i have to stop playing and go somewhere important, still dont stop even when im about to fall asleep, i stop watching a great movie just to hop on wizard101 instead and bring out some popcorn and have a wiz101 marathon. Me? Addicted? No.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~Addicted---i mean lvl 50 grandmaster sorcerer

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
OMG this game is really addicting! but the good type of addicting :) :) :). Once the sound on my pc wasn't working, but i could still hear the music of each area in my head! This game is awesome!

Daniel Stormstaff- lvl 20 diviner

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
After so many playthroughs and character deletions, I would give it a 7, isnt fun anymore.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Explorer
May 12, 2009
Daany2 wrote:
After so many playthroughs and character deletions, I would give it a 7, isnt fun anymore.
You make bunny sad ( no offense but). Dont you want to take a trip down w 101 memory lane? lolz

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Daany2 wrote:

I am sorry but I don't believe you. If you had earned a level 50 and everything that goes with it and finished ALL the in game quests and everything else you would NOT delete that character. Now if you played with a lot of different wizards and never got past a certain point then I could see how this game would get boring. Here is my suggestion to you. Make a guy that you intend to stick with. Then go out and do everything this game offers from crafting to housing to mounts and all the best gear. Then when you are completely finished if someone you knew deleted that character then they wouldn't be alive much longer. You would be al like this guy --->

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
kooch1 wrote:
Daany2 wrote:
You make bunny sad ( no offense but). Dont you want to take a trip down w 101 memory lane? lolz

you can't be serios! this game is awsome. :(

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Travalanche wrote:
A 10/10 I have played it for almost a month now and I love this game so much that I am considering buying enough crowns to purchase every area of the game. I have never played a game this versatile and with so many different builds and ways to customize your character. You can even own a house, play fun minigames for prizes, have useful pets, and pvp, etc. I'd have to say this is the best game I have ever played in my opinion because there is just so much to do that it is mind boggling. I just hope they can release more minigames sometime soon because I really enjoy them.

I agree. this is the only online game i ever play! :)

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
What I would give this game: 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. I wish I could go higher then that but I am already breaking the limit. i also don't know if thats an actual number.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Travalanche wrote:
and dude instead of buying crowns to purchase all of the areas it is cheaper to just subscribe. DONT ask me how I know