Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HOUSING and other problems

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
Hi people. this post is going over a lot of ground so ill start with the reason you clicked on this for

HOUSING

good things: when i first heard about these new houses that are for schools i was like "NO WAY" i got on to test realm as fast as posible and checked them out. then i was like " TOO COOL!" and looked and explored them all. I wanna say, THE PERSON WHO DESIGNED THESE IS A GENIUS! i want to meet who did these and say thx, the look blew me away in a sense of childhood wonder i haven't experienced since i started this game. my personal favorite house is myth.

bad things: OK guys you knew this was coming... THE PRICE. it is really expensive to buy these with crowns also really long to by them with gold (for me) but i find it worth the gold/crowns for these houses. I must be messed up in the head to buy another one of KI money scams, but these people are GOOD RIP OFF ARTISTS . i dont blame you KI

this is for my use
JADE ONI PET DROP
is there one? can you trade it? how long does it normally take? and why is it GREEN? plz respond 8)

crown::gold A SCAM!
i'm sorry but it is a scam to buy gold with crowns the ratio is crazy

henchmen a scam?
ya never really needed these guys. pretty lame if you have friends

danger hound
WE DD IT! now if only the registration process whould work for me so i could get it :D ( this only concerns me)

school robes:
MY FAVORITE ITEMS! they have markings that represent their school (storm has purple clouds, ice has snow) and the school symbol on it. this is I only like it for its look KI pretty plz make it so we can get these with no stat boosts at a lower price, for me

ok that does it feel free to reply, sry this post is not useful in any way, shape, or form. :D