Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Do I Get to Krokotopia from the Pyramid

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
My little girl is 7 years old and playing in the Pyramid part of Wizards 101. She's trying to get on the boat to Krokotopia but the Sergeant Major won't give her permission to do so.

She went to check on the professor in the pyramid and he wants her to help his assistant go into the Map Room.

Can anyone give me some direction on how to help her?

Thanks,

Ed

Administrator
Sounds like the Throne Room of Fire is causing your grief.

Our fansite, Wizard101 Central, has a good guide for this quest, and it can be found here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20947

Hope that helps, young Wizard!

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
She must complete the main storyline quests in the Pyramid before she can get permission to ride the boat over to the island (where the Krokosphynx is at).

She must finish the main storyline quests in the Krokosphynx before she gets permission to go to the Tomb of Storm (the teleport area where the three obelisks are arranged around a circle near the blue mander).

This is pretty much how the game is played, you must finish the main story quests in an area you do have access to before you get permission to go to the next. And it never hurts to do the side quests as well, as you get the most experience points (needed for leveling up your wizards) by completing quests as you go along.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
My little girl is 7 years old and playing in the Pyramid part of Wizards 101. She's trying to get on the boat to Krokotopia but the Sergeant Major tablot won't give her permission to do so.

She went to check on the professor in the pyramid and he wants her to help his assistant go into the Map Room.

Can anyone give me some direction on how to help her?

Im on that to it is hard well she needs to level up and get most of the qust done. :) :-) :)