Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
hello all i was just wondering about somthing this add

POWERFUL PETS

All gift cards redeemed online between 12/9/09 and 1/31/10 feature Limited Edition Pets that come with the rare Dragonblade Card, which has been unavailable since our beta test in Fall 2008. It boosts the power of any damage spell by 30%!

LIMITED TIME ONLY

Get one for yourself or give them to family and friends. But hurry — this special holiday offer is only available for a limited time at these retailers: Best Buy, Blockbuster, GameStop, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Toys"R"Us, Walgreens and Walmart.

SOOOOO the ? is what are they doing for us monthly subscribers who are paying them money WHY are we not geting a pet of OUR choice ? i wonder can some one please tell me ..thanks mongo

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Mongolith wrote:
SOOOOO the ? is what are they doing for us monthly subscribers who are paying them money WHY are we not geting a pet of OUR choice ? i wonder can some one please tell me ..thanks mongo

If you are doing the $9.95/mo you can use the gift cards. If you are doing family or yearly, you are actually saving monies and isn't that a good thing.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Mongolith wrote:

If you are doing the $9.95/mo you can use the gift cards. If you are doing family or yearly, you are actually saving monies and isn't that a good thing.

you MISS the POINT we subscribers that are paying by means of a C-Card do not want to have to use the card BUT we would like to be shown some respect and get a pet for our dedication of monthly renual .we should not have to put forth extra effort of our time to get a card pay then change back to the C-Card we should just be given a pet for paying each month and even if a family account we should get at least one with a choice of who recives it ...i can go on but hope you all understand

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Mongolith wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:
Mongolith wrote:

you MISS the POINT we subscribers that are paying by means of a C-Card do not want to have to use the card BUT we would like to be shown some respect and get a pet for our dedication of monthly renual .we should not have to put forth extra effort of our time to get a card pay then change back to the C-Card we should just be given a pet for paying each month and even if a family account we should get at least one with a choice of who recives it ...i can go on but hope you all understand

No, I don't miss the point. I have three individual accounts (yeah, I'm addicted) that are each linked to auto-subs via a credit card. If you do the math, even with card charges, it is cheaper to do yearly for an account that let those $9.95/mo hit your card each month ($60/yr at a compounded ~22-23%, will be about $73, a $9.95/mo w/o interest is ~$119, or a savings of $46....which will buy four $10 gift cards w/pets & w/Crowns and still leave $6 for a spree.)