Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell refund in Gold and/or Cheaper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Hey, um, I really messed up for my spells, currently I have two death, two myth, and five balance, but I really want to learn different spells than these, but I don't have any crowns and even if I did the spell refunds are so expensive.

Maybe they could start at like 500 gold and go up 250 more gold every time you refund a spell?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Brentonator wrote:
Hey, um, I really messed up for my spells, currently I have two death, two myth, and five balance, but I really want to learn different spells than these, but I don't have any crowns and even if I did the spell refunds are so expensive.

Maybe they could start at like 500 gold and go up 250 more gold every time you refund a spell?

Good idea, but maybe start at 150 and go up 50 gold each spell. They are just spell refunds, and I don't think they should be too expensive.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
catboy2197 wrote:
Brentonator wrote:

Good idea, but maybe start at 150 and go up 50 gold each spell. They are just spell refunds, and I don't think they should be too expensive.

I agree with both of you but i think the price should be 750 raising 250 each time because extra spells and the right ones are worth it

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
This is a great idea! Also maybe you just want to trade in one or two of your spells (you hit the buy spell for the wrong spell, or didnt like the spell after you tried it out). Must the trade in be all or nothing, why not an option to get rid of that one spell that just isnt working.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Lol, I thought it was 1.5k crowns to refund ONE SPELL. Turns out you refund them all.

Should still be less expensive, but not like 10 gold, because that would be really cheap people could just get life spells before they face Malistaire or death before Jade Oni ect...