Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any magical creature idea!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
you got it! this is the best of my ideas EVER! the any magical creature idea I hope is considered. your magic creature can be from ANY show/ game/book/web! even from your imagination!!!! here is how it would work: there would be a bar at the bottom of the screen! and all you have to do is type where he/she/it came from, and type the name!!!!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
esperanza23 wrote:
you got it! this is the best of my ideas EVER! the any magical creature idea I hope is considered. your magic creature can be from ANY show/ game/book/web! even from your imagination!!!! here is how it would work: there would be a bar at the bottom of the screen! and all you have to do is type where he/she/it came from, and type the name!!!!

well i have some ideas that may be kinda good but i still havent figured out some of the creatures would belong in the schools. Like maybe a gorgon could possibly be death, balance or myth and it can turn all enemies to stone for one turn and can deal like 650-700 worth of damage, or a basalisk which is large serphant or considered to be a dragon which can be like the gorgon that has the stare to turn any living thing to stone and it could also bite the enemies and have a poison effect for several turns. I like the idea of a griffin for myth. I also want to see cerbrus which kind of like the older brother of orthrus and instead of just attacking one enemie it can attack all two times. Also for myth or balance i still havent figured it out, a chimera, dont know if i spelled that right sorry if i did and it would be like the hydra and deal damage in different elements. For storm i was thinking of like either a large sea serphant, or a siren still trying to think of what it might look like attacking though. For life I was thinking a stronger attack instead of healing becuase the strongest creature spell for life is just the centaur, i am still not sure i like to do more thinking on this and any ideas for fire and ice creatures.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Okay, so what you're saying is that you type the name of any creature, even from your imagination, and then you become it in the game? How could you possibly think that this could be possible? That would make no since whatsoever. How, tell me, HOW do you think that you could type in the name of a made up creature and become it in the game? If you think about it, then you should realize how IMPOSSIBLE that is. Even if it wasn't made up. And if it were possible, which it wasn't, isn't, and never will be, then what would be the reason for adding it into the game? And aren't you the same person who wrote that thing about wizard voices with accents and stuff? Those aren't possible either, (however they may be with future technology.)

So maybe you should think "Is that even remotely possible?" before you post ideas to add into the game.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
catboy2197 wrote:
Okay, so what you're saying is that you type the name of any creature, even from your imagination, and then you become it in the game? How could you possibly think that this could be possible? That would make no since whatsoever. How, tell me, HOW do you think that you could type in the name of a made up creature and become it in the game? If you think about it, then you should realize how IMPOSSIBLE that is. Even if it wasn't made up. And if it were possible, which it wasn't, isn't, and never will be, then what would be the reason for adding it into the game? And aren't you the same person who wrote that thing about wizard voices with accents and stuff? Those aren't possible either, (however they may be with future technology.)

So maybe you should think "Is that even remotely possible?" before you post ideas to add into the game.
agree.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:

agree.

i was just thinking of new card ideas not on how to turn into those creatures thats all and no i didnt come up with the wizard voices. Sorry i didnt mean to upset anybody i wanted to talk about ideas

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
whitedragon713 wrote:
Stalactite wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:

agree.

i was just thinking of new card ideas not on how to turn into those creatures thats all and no i didnt come up with the wizard voices. Sorry i didnt mean to upset anybody i wanted to talk about ideas

No, sorry, I thought your ideas were good and certainly possible. I was actually talking to esperanza23 I meant to press quote on his but I guess I forgot. I'm sorry, I liked you ideas, but esperanza23's idea didn't make since to me. And I'm not upset, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to be directed at you.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
whitedragon713 wrote:

whitedragon713 wrote:
well i have some ideas that may be kinda good but i still havent figured out some of the creatures would belong in the schools. Like maybe a gorgon could possibly be death, balance or myth and it can turn all enemies to stone for one turn and can deal like 650-700 worth of damage, or a basalisk which is large serphant or considered to be a dragon which can be like the gorgon that has the stare to turn any living thing to stone and it could also bite the enemies and have a poison effect for several turns. I like the idea of a griffin for myth. I also want to see cerbrus which kind of like the older brother of orthrus and instead of just attacking one enemie it can attack all two times. Also for myth or balance i still havent figured it out, a chimera, dont know if i spelled that right sorry if i did and it would be like the hydra and deal damage in different elements. For storm i was thinking of like either a large sea serphant, or a siren still trying to think of what it might look like attacking though. For life I was thinking a stronger attack instead of healing becuase the strongest creature spell for life is just the centaur, i am still not sure i like to do more thinking on this and any ideas for fire and ice creatures.

Sorry about the mix-up with my post, I wasn't addressing you. By the way, "Chimera" was spelled correctly :D . I like your ideas but I'm not sure they belong in this post. Again, I'm very sorry about my post. It really wasn't even slightly directed toward you.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
esperanza23 wrote:

No offence, but how would that work if it was from your imagination? Would the computer be able to read your mind or something? How would it know what it looked like if it was from your imagination? Again, no offence.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
o sorry yea i doubled checked i wasnt really sure what she meant it by it either i thought she was talking about like if KI were to make new worlds they would let grandmasters to lvl up higher and have new school spell cards. Thanks that makes me feel better :) I now know where to go i ugh i feel so dumb sometimes. o well i thanx for explaining things to me hoped KI likes my ideas if they look at this stuff i dont know but i hope they do.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
FireDragonAwesome wrote:
esperanza23 wrote:

No offence, but how would that work if it was from your imagination? Would the computer be able to read your mind or something? How would it know what it looked like if it was from your imagination? Again, no offence.
sorry guys wasnt thinking... you dont become the creature, its sorta like a pet, exept it could ride on your mount and, if you wanted to put it away,they could go play at your house or dorm or the unicorn park.. :P so sorry for the confusion 8)!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
esperanza23 wrote:

Manticore: From Greek mythology. Schools:Myth, Balance

Goblin:From many fantasy books,movies and games. Schools: Myth, Death, Balance, Storm(maybe)

Pegussi: (I don't know if i spelled this right but it's LIKE a flying unicorn)From many fantasy books, movies, and games. Schools:Myth,Life