Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitches I am Having ( or Problems )

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Ok here are the issues I have had as of lately. Oh and here are my system specs if that helps you help me figure out a solution. These are more of problems then glitches but still get annoying after a while!

Computer Specs

Operating System - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Chipset - Intel i7 QuadCoreExtreme Processor ( 8 cpu's)
Memory - 9 gig's of DDR3
Graphics - NVIDIA GTX260
HardDrive - 1TB Partitioned 60/40
The OS has auto updates on and is up to date with the latest patches. I am running the latest certified NVIDIA drivers off the website and even tried rolling the drive back to previous versions to fix.

Problems

1) When looking at different items in vendor window ( like when buying or selling) The picture of the item I am looking at spins like a top! And I mean fast. So fast in fact that some of the furniture and different things I wanted to buy I couldn't because they were spinning SOOO FAST I couldn't tell what they looked like. This happens on probably half or slightly more then half of the items I look at. And they seem to spin at 3 or 4 different speeds depending on what I am looking at and where I am looking at them from. (what area I am in)

2) When my life sprite minion dies my health jumps all over the place and does not seem to display the correct amount of health. EX: I was fighting a Boss and he killed my life minion while I had approx: 376 life left. Next turn my life jumps up to 1698. Next turn it drops to 200. Next turn jumps back to full health 1812 then I get hit with a single pip spell by enemy for 145 dmg and I die. Happens pretty much whenever my LifeSprite dies and I will run fraps and capture this for all to see!

3) I have gotten stuck MANY times in the last couple of days. Especially in Grizzleheim! This is a problem because in most MMO's there is a "Stuck Button " but there is not one in this game. Yes I know that you can teleport out of the area but sometimes I am way out there and do not want to make the walk back out there. Call it lazy but it still stinks!

Thanks for letting me gripe!

Matthew LifeGiver lvl 33 Life Wizard 4 Life

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
I can't help you with Items 1 and 2, but for that last problem you can try marking the location before teleporting to the commons for more mana and the fix you mention. I know grizzle is hard to negotiate (the maps stink for this world, roads are not clearly defined as with other world maps).

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Actually believe it or not the major city for this problem lately has been marlybone on those darn wooden Planks!!!