Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please make crafting quicker and easier!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I started the crafting quest in Regents Square.(the one after Wul Yham) When i started it, I realized it would take me forever. Even with all of the reagents. CAN YOU MAKE THEM EASIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Jike124 wrote:
I started the crafting quest in Regents Square.(the one after Wul Yham) When i started it, I realized it would take me forever. Even with all of the reagents. CAN YOU MAKE THEM EASIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least less expensive! Come on!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Jike124 wrote:

It isn't your log on time that is used, but 'real time'. Just start a crafting just before you log off, and when you re-log the next day, the crafting is done. With two slots, you should do each quest while you sleep.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Yah i know that it is real time. But getting the reagents that are not for sale can take a long time. That is mainly my issue.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
They have made them easier. Now, instead of 5 of each you only have to make 2 of each recipe. As well as now you have the regeant transmutation recipes to help you make the regeants needed for those quests.

And for the regeant hunting, change realms in a good drop location. You can change to a new realm every 60 seconds, and there's 27 realms. So in 27 minutes, by making a 60 second run between realms, you can pick up a fair amount of those regeants.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Crafting gets progressively harder through each world. You have to learn to be patient and strategic as to when you craft. Personally, I craft either first thing when I log on, or just before I log off. I gather reagents constantly, changing realms every now and then helps. Crafting is a SIDE JOB. You don't gain a lot of experience from it, but you can make a lot of gold once you can craft the gear from the higher worlds and sell it at the Bazaar.

If you don't like it you can always stop.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
I agree with the OP. Crafting the cool-down takes too long. Either speed it up or make it so that there are real unique items with real unique art.