Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seven schools but only six wizards

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
fett555 wrote:
Is there any way kingslse that you can allow us to have a seventh wizard because a lot of pleyers i know wish they can have a seventh wizard because they wont to "know it all"
like every spell that can be had (ect...) can you allow us to have a seventh?

I agree, so here is my idea, once you get all wizards to LEVEL 70, or max level cap at the time, the door behind would open, and you can make one more wizard, and the desk would be the school of your oldest wizard. Your oldest wizard would also sit there, btw. And once a new level cap came, you would be asked to pick one wizard to sit up out until you get all the rest to the next level cap, then it would unlock once all wizards hit the max.

Either way it doesnt matter to me if we get it, cant win it all. What was that cake quote, 'You cant get it all, just a piece of it.'

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
please consider making a slot for a seventh wizard,so each person may experience all the schools,I don't think I would be alone in liking this Idea and seeing it come to fruition.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mythcaller1970 on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
please consider making a slot for a seventh wizard,so each person may experience all the schools,I don't think I would be alone in liking this Idea and seeing it come to fruition.
Please stop asking. This question has been around for years. KI will not create a 7th slot since if they do not, you have to pay for another account (this makes them money). You can easily delete one wizard and create one in the 7th school.

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
After reading and watching the Harry Potter series, 7 is a big deal. I think that there should be 7 slots for characters in Wizard101 so that people can get a feel for all the schools, and not have to nuke a character. I would so love to try one of every character!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ambrose Cain on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
After reading and watching the Harry Potter series, 7 is a big deal. I think that there should be 7 slots for characters in Wizard101 so that people can get a feel for all the schools, and not have to nuke a character. I would so love to try one of every character!
This is not Harry Potter.
KI and Professor Greyrose have stated many times that this will not happen.
If you want a 7th wizard, delete one or start a second account.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KI has already said repeatedly that this will never happen.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
To put their words in a nicer tone, yes, Kingsisle has stated multiple times this will not happen.
I know, it stinks, I would like all schools too. I think it is actually a good marketing idea though because people will buy two accounts just for one wizard (Crazy and expensive. I will just stick with one account )

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Sorry, but the point is not to have every single experience in the game
The point is to understand that everyone has their differences, and if you already know every single weakness of someone else, than that isn't very fair now is it?

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Where has KI stated that i want to read what they say

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
It makes sense from a pvp stand point, I can get why they don't. Thanks for explaining that, Ruthless Anthony and Greek and Roman Goddess. I am relatively new, so did not know that they addressed this already, hence my post about it. I know that this isn't a Harry Potter game, but you have to admit that Cyrus Drake has Severus Snape's personality, and the headmaster looks a lot like Dumbledore. There are other pop culture references, too, such as the Wizard of Oz via the Dorothy quest in Unicorn Way and a quest in Pitch Black Lake I think it was with a reference to Close Encounters of the Third Kind with 'the tune'. I have noticed many other things in the game as well.

Please know that I am not a kid, nor do I wish to be rude. I know that this and likely a couple other question I have asked on here have been asked as well as answered a lot, but I have not been playing 101 for very long, a year in June, and I don't really like to spend time trolling forums, especially when there are several pages, often hundreds, to look through to find out what has been asked and what hasn't. I am aware that this game is mainly for kids and parents based on the chat rules and things, and I have to say that the tact of some posters came across as rude, and coarse. Since this is a kids' game, you might want to just refer to a thread where it has been answered rather than saying anything that could be taken as rude or scolding, I think that a kid, could take the nature of such responses personally. Perhaps instead, you could simply say that this has been answered before and provide a link.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Fin3cy6 wrote:
Maybe Wiz101 could add in another school to fill in the eighth desk. How about Chaos? It could be the opposing school of Balance, just as Ice is to Fire, Storm to Myth, and Life to Death. But again, Pigswick beat us to it.
An oppostie to balance would be easy. make a school called unbalance. that's easy .