Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unicorn in my yard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Lol I got the same thing a w! I was very confused... but it's just part of the magic of Wizard101 :)
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Lol I bought the wooded cottage and about 3 weeks later i was decorating it and i saw the unicorn, I was like what the heck but I guess its just part of the house. The wooded cottage was 8,000 gold I mean it has to be worth something, right? -

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Because unicorns can do whatever they want. That's why.

FACE

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Its just there. It creeps people out.
Spirit and logic work together.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Yeah. What they said. At the life house there is a treant. Treants rock.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
It comes with the house, and shows up every so often

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
I think that it is just there because it is just supposed to stand there and be magical.
i had that too in my first house and also i am not sure if you're supposed to be able to jump off the waterfall but you can
Mycin Dragonhammer level 38

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I noticed my friends can make it appear and i don't know how

Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
Does anyone know why the unicorn at the wooden cottage disappears and reappears

Miranda

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
It's just a cool feature of the cottage, and she is a magical unicorn, and that is why she is able to do that trick.
--Jack Frost, Imp Realm--

Survivor
Jul 22, 2013
I just bought a wooded cottage and in the circle of trees outside, a unicorn keeps appearing. Is this a glitch?

Survivor
Jul 22, 2013
Please take away the unicorn that appears in the circle of trees. Its really annoying because i cant put anything were the unicorn appears.
-Isabella Mistrider

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
Yes, it's normal. It comes with the House as a little fun detail for the owner.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
Ok. It's not anything weird. Just something hidden. Or KingsIsle put that in as a Wizard101 Easter egg. I have the Wooded Cottage, too. Don't be surprised if you get that house and you see the unicorn. There is a tiny hint that something is there: if you tour the house, go to the circle of trees where the unicorn is, then the cat lady (I forget her name) will say it is good for a fountain. If you try putting something in there, once you get the house, it can't be put in. Hopefully this helps with the confusion.