Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spectral Blast: Mocking or Helping?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
OK so many of you have noticed many balance wizard... like me :) and some of their spells.... In focus Spectral Blast.

here are some things I notice....

1. Very unwise with attacks for example... using frost on a myth monster with no shields on.... or using frost on frost... I don't get that at all.

2. Over use of frost.... Really? Is frost the next life?

3.The lack of actually making a useful hit.... this one goes with number 1 but its an important problem a lot of people might have!

heres really what could be a solution..... Maybe put a clear smarty spell on it to do damage based on weakness I'm all for frost but frost on myth really? not even fire? lol...... If that might not be possible maybe redo the spell entirely by that i mean replace it with something that does balance damage..... but really the smarty spell would work best....

Thanks in advance for reading! :D BTW LOVE the balance house! :D :D

EDIT: when ever I count on it to do anything but ice (when i got power ups and a power down it alwase fails and does frost is it bugged to do frost if I have a -25% on me or somthing? Really not even fire the guy i was fighting was frost! Otomo Courier.

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
PS I just hit the point where I took it out of my deck... I would rather have locust than a spell that really doesnt do what I need it to do!

It just used fire on fire twice in a row.... really? lol gosh that spell is just annoying now lol.....