Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beautiful Lady Blackhope

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Wow just fought her with my new life wizard. She looks so much better than she used to. Reminded me of the corpse bride. Very nice!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Agreed, I love the new graphic for her. I also like the new hood on Sergeant Skullsplitter as well instead of a helm; makes him stand out as a boss instead of looking like every other skeleton.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
bettymachete wrote:
Wow just fought her with my new life wizard. She looks so much better than she used to. Reminded me of the corpse bride. Very nice!

Exactly like the corpse bride!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009

I take it that nobody has seen the new banshee boss on Firecat Alley then? So funny, I almost swallowed my teeth

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Winx200k wrote:

I take it that nobody has seen the new banshee boss on Firecat Alley then? So funny, I almost swallowed my teeth

I've seen her.... what a beauty xD just kidding

Survivor
May 22, 2009
i lyked the old one better because ghosts are suposed to be dreadful not happy

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Winx200k wrote:

OMG, i know! She is like a old, fat, ghost with a re-aranged face. It fits her, though, i mean she HAS to be old.....cause she IS dead.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Yea i've seen the banshee and lady blackhope. She looks a lot better. But somehow she looks even more scarier

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
sparks1730 wrote:
i lyked the old one better because ghosts are suposed to be dreadful not happy

She does look dreadful!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
yea she does and it does really remind me of emily in corpes bride sorry for my spelling

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Winx200k wrote:

You think the banshees are bad? You should see the new Wormguts. He looks nothing like a ghoul.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
zz00 wrote:
Winx200k wrote:

You think the banshees are bad? You should see the new Wormguts. He looks nothing like a ghoul.

Yah, he's not in the best shape of his life.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
zz00 wrote:
Winx200k wrote:

Yah, he's not in the best shape of his life.

LOL

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
Winx200k wrote:

I saw it LOL

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
zz00 wrote:
Winx200k wrote:

I know! lol

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Yes i do like the new latyblack hope i just wish she would give me all her stuff LOL. i keep getting the same thing