Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Underwater World? Water Element?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
I think it would be cool to have an Underwater World after you finish Marlybone. I also think it would be cool to learn the element of Water. If they have Myth and Balance, I think they could have a Water School. You could learn spells like a GIANT wave of water or a giant sea surpent/ something like the Lockness Monster. In the Underwater World the commons could be like a coral reaf and the other areas would be like a treanch or maybe a shallow water area. And maybe for outfits you could by like a Lifeguard outfit or and Mermaid/Merman outfit. I just think it would be cool, What do you think?

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
ya! and I think that the houses there could be caverns that are flooded and an iland thats almost underwater.and the schools speical thing should be that it has resist to all schools without clothing but it would have 95%
acurrecy and its first spell would do 45-95 damage. the treasure card would
do 65-105 damage. tell me what you think

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
water element = storm school. It just sounds like an addition to storm.

An underwater themed world would be pretty cool though :)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Storm already has a giant wave attack, its called tempest... if you havent noticed, storm is water.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Mangoy wrote:
Storm already has a giant wave attack, its called tempest... if you havent noticed, storm is water.

Really? I'm a lower level, but so far, all my Storm that I've seen involve electricity, with the sorta-an-exception of Storm Shark. I think that water sounds kinda cool, and if not, then a water world would be neat. One preoblem, though; how do we breathe?

Wolf Skyshard (9)
Katherine Goldenheart (9)
Gabriel Rubyshade (5)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
it would be much cooler if they had a time school and a world where time is unstable which mean parts of it would be futuristic while other parts would be prehistoric while others would be in the middle

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Ya, Storm is like three schools in one.

Electricity
Water
And Air

I've seen a lot of comments about making the schools of Water and Air, and every time I've posted almost this exact post.

Also, there is already a world after Marleybone if you didn't notice. Mooshu. Then Dragonspyre. It could be an optional world like Grizzleheim though.

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner