Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meow for Charity!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
I can't tell you how pleased I was to see the new meowmodon mount proceeds will go to benefit charities this Holiday season. As a Mother, I was very touched to see the game that I enjoy with my children reaches out to their own communities children and others. I have never seen this in a mmorpg before.

I know KI may be getting a little heat by players for what pixels they have and have not this season (even I would have liked to have seen a little more done for Christmas considering the amount they put into Halloween) but this mount represents something special, pixels with a purpose outside of the game that will really have an impact on others this difficult season, is a neat concept. KI you are truly unique and an example to be followed by others. It further convinces me that my family is in the right place.

Well Done!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2008
This was a great idea KI and I applaud you for doing this for a local charity.

Why not make it at least a speed of 40% to keep up with all of the other mounts you have. Is the intent of making the speed slower than all of the other mounts to make certain that only people who want to donate to the charity buy this mount? Donations would be higher if their speed was on par or exceeded others if even by 5%.

Thank you again for all of your efforts to maintian a great game, and give back to the community.