Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Team

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
All Ice wizards who think that Ice is unappreciated by other school wizards post what you think here. Personally, I've seen quite a few posts around here saying Ice is weak. We Ice wizards need to tell everyone that Ice is not weak. That Ice is just as good as any other school.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
i agree, i'm a grandmaster ice and i'm tired of everyone thinking ice is bad just bc it hits low. it's just as good as any other school, just has advantages in different places.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I am a Grandmaster "Scot Titanmaster" Everyone seems to want me with them in Dungeons, because i stack my shields in a way that I hit VERY BIG, and I have about twice as much health and resist than anyone else my equal. I have 2 other characters i am playing as well, one "Life", and one "Balance", and I would much rather have my "Ice". I think it's a well rounded school with the less amount of "FIZZLES" in Battle.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
i agree ice is good i am level 34 ice wizard david waterwalker. And I know this storm wizard level 46 i have higher life. We ice heads may not have high damage attacks but we can weather a lot more GO ICE TEAM david out

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
:)
catboy2197 wrote:
I'm glad to see someone else who thinks the same thing about Ice!
I also agree with all of you i think that ice should have a chance its pretty good you know!

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Hi there! I'm almost a Grandmaster. I love Ice, because I have 3, 300 health. =D So I can last in battles longer. But I as well because we should be appreciated more. AND, just because Storm is stronger, that doesn't make them any better.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf
-Level 49 Master of Ice

Savior of The Spiral

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
i have tried making one in every house but ended up just sticking with my ice i think that one is the best.... and when i was doing sucken city all these people wanted to go in with me i told them no one because the last time i went in a dugeon with someone they kept on dieing and porting to me to finish it, it felt like i did ALL the work

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Personally, I think ice is a great school! Even though we may hit with a little low damage, but with the right stuff like blades, traps, curses, hexes, feints, ice blades, balance blades, use monstruous on Colossus, and ice traps, you can hit huge! Trust me, that's what I did and I hit well over 6,000 during Malistaire! :D So ya, the school of ice is awesome and I can't wait to see what the new world Celestia will bring for new spells! An idea I had was Arctic Freeze: After you cast the spell a place that looks like Antarctica with little mountains of ice will pop up and you see lots of penguins sliding on their stomachs, then one hops in the water and all of a sudden it gets huge! Next, he slaps all targets with his flippers, does 250 damage then 900 over 3 rounds, and stuns. It's a multi-hit card. Like it? It just came to me one day! Maybe if I'm lucky, KingsIsle will use my idea! 8) I also think all of the other schools are cool too! :-)

Olivia IceCloud
Lvl. 50 Grandmaster

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I've seen ice players do huge damage in general. If you focus on health and defense you likely won't see huge damage as ice, but if you keep in mind that as ice you have lots of health to begin with and good defenses then you ignore such things and do your best to concentrate on boosting attacks and attack damage. Ice players that focus on doing as much damage as they can often are quite strong in comparison to the other schools.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Yep. Im a levl 30 Ice, with 2093 health, with 10% resist to each element.

You can not kill us, our HP is too high
You can not critically hit us, our defense is too good.
You can not withstand our attack, our traps and blades are too powerful.

Ice is the BEST, not the worst.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
i am an ice wizard and sick of people saying ice is bad...all the schools were created to have different advantages so no school is better than the other