Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

carousel change earthquake card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
well it seems that only myth wizards can craft the carousel and that not right ki needs to change the earthquake card that you need to craft the carousel no one will make it for me and ki should know that cant buy the card .and i am a fire wizard if you wont change the earthquake card then let master crafters craft all cards from all schools.then it will be fair

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
stone333 wrote:
well it seems that only myth wizards can craft the carousel and that not right ki needs to change the earthquake card that you need to craft the carousel no one will make it for me and ki should know that cant buy the card .and i am a fire wizard if you wont change the earthquake card then let master crafters craft all cards from all schools.then it will be fair
Well if you think about it it is kinda fair because there are barely any myth crafters and i noticed that there are balance and fire crafters everywhere. But i agree with you about the craft all cards for all schools thing.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
stone333 wrote:
Well if you think about it it is kinda fair because there are barely any myth crafters and i noticed that there are balance and fire crafters everywhere. But i agree with you about the craft all cards for all schools thing.
how is it fair .thanks for agreeing with me so dont get me wrong on this .a lot of wizards want to make that carousel,all fire or other then myth.make the carousel so we all can make it :) thanks

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I'm storm and i made it, I even made a fairground to go along with it complete with 3 small tents, 1 big tent, a pavilion, and even a mannequin in the pavilion like the girl in the WC fairgrounds.

Ian Lightthief Grandmaster Storm
Master Artisan
Housing Fanatic
Etc......

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
I'm storm and i made it, I even made a fairground to go along with it complete with 3 small tents, 1 big tent, a pavilion, and even a mannequin in the pavilion like the girl in the WC fairgrounds.

Master Artisan
Housing Fanatic
Etc......
then you must have had a myth wizard to make that earthquake card for you if so he or she is a good friend to you .it has to be crafted

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
stone333 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

Master Artisan
Housing Fanatic
Etc......
then you must have had a myth wizard to make that earthquake card for you if so he or she is a good friend to you .it has to be crafted

And that's exactly how players who aren't myth, make the carousel...

By getting friends to make the card for them, or they create their own myth wizard so that character can make the cards needed...And then have a friend trade for them, or help them trade the cards from the myth character to the character they want to make the item...Or have their myth character craft the item then put it in the shared bank.

Yes, it would be nice if there was a way for non-myth characters to make that specific card to craft with. Or that they weren't so rare in the bazaar. But there are ways to figure out how to get around that issue so you can make your carousel.

But there are plenty of non-myth players in the game who have crafted that particular lawn furniture. It's just a matter of figuring out the way to get someone to make the cards and figure out a safe way to trade them to your desired character. It's probally why KI hasn't changed that card in the first place, because so many players have figured out a way around that particular complication.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
that is not true i have a storm friend who did the carousel and a death friend who done one

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
stone333 wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
stone333 wrote:
how is it fair .thanks for agreeing with me so dont get me wrong on this .a lot of wizards want to make that carousel,all fire or other then myth.make the carousel so we all can make it :) thanks
You can also make a myth person for the recipe for it, put it in your shared bank and let the account you want to have it well take it.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
actually i got most of them at the bazaar, there rare but not nonexistent

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
Hello all, my name is Belgrim MoonShade, Grandmaster life wizard. If my memory serves me correct, you can purchase a recipe to craft Earthquake from the Myth tree in Ravenwood. If you craft the Earthquake, you can craft as many as you need to make the Carasoul. I hope you check back to see this and hope it helps. :D

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
shanealex88 wrote:
Hello all, my name is Belgrim MoonShade, Grandmaster life wizard. If my memory serves me correct, you can purchase a recipe to craft Earthquake from the Myth tree in Ravenwood. If you craft the Earthquake, you can craft as many as you need to make the Carasoul. I hope you check back to see this and hope it helps. :D

Obviously people already know this, if you read through the posts.

The problem for most folks is needing a myth wizard to make them as the recipe/card can ONLY be made by a MYTH WIZARD.

I had to run my Myth up to Adept Crafter just to do this and I had no intention on even having her do the crafting since I am not sure how long I want to keep her. I really only made a Myth wizard just so I could do every school at least once. For now my Myth wizard has a job though...lol.