Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which House do i Pick?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I have quite a problem. I have exactly 10,000 Crowns (just enough to get a school house) and i dont know which house to get! I need one with enough outside space and inside space. I also need one that i wont get bored with quickly. SOMEONE HELP ME! :(

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
choose your type i ALLWAYS like to choose my type unless your not conforable with the traits of the house balance house has LOTS of inside space myth house has the MOST outside space (ps only i think that) i would choose the myth house (ps it has a swimming pool) that is what i think but YOU get to disside.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Well I think that it depends on what school you are. Also I would wait and tour all of the houses when they come out, then decide what house you want. Me being a pyromancer, I am going to probably pick the fire house.

Issac Fireshield
Level 48 Pyromancer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
First, I would wait until they are made live. No use worring about it for now, since they aren't available for purchase yet.

That will give you some time to think. Next, grab a piece of paper and pick your two favorite houses. Write down what you like and dislike about each house.

Also, maybe start saving your gold, so you can purchase your house with that. This way you can use your crowns for other items that you may need in the future. If you sell anything that you don't need, such as stuff from other schools, and furniture you don't like, plus the gold you collect in fights and find in chest, you will have the gold in no time.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
zinger12357 wrote:
I have quite a problem. I have exactly 10,000 Crowns (just enough to get a school house) and i dont know which house to get! I need one with enough outside space and inside space. I also need one that i wont get bored with quickly. SOMEONE HELP ME! :(
When they come out they will have the feature to let you inspect the house before you want to buy it. So when you inspect all the houses, decide which one you will want.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
landan7 Wrote:

Well I think that it depends on what school you are. Also I would wait and tour all of the houses when they come out, then decide what house you want. Me being a pyromancer, I am going to probably pick the fire house.

I read in the Friendly Necromancer that the fire house is the worst. I looked at that in the Test Realm and I still think that it is the worst. I am saying that and i am a fire student.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
zinger12357 wrote:

Well, personally, I'm not planning on getting a school house. I'm going to use crowns to get more gold along with the gold from the Danger Hound thing to get the 12,000 gold Marleybone house because I like Marleybone and the school houses are too expensive and it's a waste of $20 just for that. Also, I didn't really like any of the school houses much. In the test realm, I got the ice house (because I'm an Ice wizard) and I got bored with that quickly. My friend, who's a balance wizard but likes the death school and marleybone but doesn't like Krokotopia that much, got the Death house on the test realm, which he really likes, I also think it's pretty cool. But the death house has a lot of inside space, but not much outside. I haven't tried all of them, but the Ice house seems small to me. The Myth house seems really big to me. Both outside and inside. I liked that one the best I think. The life house is cool. I don't know about the space though, it's not really that big. I didn't see the fire house. The balance house is very big and rather cool. Although, if you don't like krokotopia I wouldn't suggest it. The storm house is rather cool, inside it's underwater but I don't remember the outside room, I don't think it's that big, though. Since you already have the crowns, I wouldn't suggest using it all on the house. But, if you really want a school themed house, then I would probably suggest trying them all with the preview function. If you can't decide, I'd suggest the Myth house. However, if you do like Krokotopia, then you should certainly buy the Balance house. It's got a lot of room, and very Krokotopia-like. Whatever you buy, I hope you're happy with you're decision. I do suggest trying all of them on the test realm first, though, or you may regret your decision.

Christopher Frostbreeze, Level 28 (Currently) Ice Wizard, soon will be living in Marleybone:)

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
zinger12357 wrote:
hi this is patrickwildsword i think you should get the myth house