Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad dog!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
the craftinf teacher in marleybone says i have two of the rings to make and my quest helper says i have them made but i cant find them!Please help by giving me the stuff to make them again or just give me the rings or something because she will bug and bug about it!

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Icekingofthesouth wrote:
the craftinf teacher in marleybone says i have two of the rings to make and my quest helper says i have them made but i cant find them!Please help by giving me the stuff to make them again or just give me the rings or something because she will bug and bug about it!

Since it's saying you've made them, it's safe to assume you didn't accidentally sell the items. So....

Check your backpack and your bank(s). They usually go straight into your backpack, but have been known to go occassionally (glitch) into the bank instead. Personally, I prefer them to go into the bank to keep me from accidentally selling a crafted item.

Which I've accidentally done during the anthem crafting quest. I had to remake them to get the credit for completing the quest. Sure did teach me to bank them safely immediately after making so as not to repeat that mistake.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Icekingofthesouth wrote:

Other than what was already mentioned there was a glitch that the crafting quests were showing up completed in your spellbook whenever you would craft two of anything! Mainly it happened to me when I would craft/transmute reagents. So it is possible you didn't make the actual item the quest calls for and maybe you were doing some other crafting that, by glitch, completed the quest for you. But unless you see a yellow question mark above the Crafting character's head where you got the quest from, then you probably never made the actual items that were required for the quest.

Also please do not beg or ask people for items. For one thing no one can give you them anyway as trading of items or reagents is not possible. And as hard as it is to get reagents and items for these quests it's only fair that you work at it just as much as everyone else that does it.