Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just wondering

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Hi well I've been around the message boards a while and I've noticed that you have a wizard rank beside your name like mine right now says I'm a novice wizard while some other people are apprentice initiate etc wizard so I'm just wondering if there is a way to get your wizardly rank up higher

Is it based on the characters you have and there's a way to get it changed accordingly?

Or is it based off the number of post, and topics you made or how many replies one of your topics get

Shedding some light on any of this would be greatly appreciated

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
foulsteel wrote:
Hi well I've been around the message boards a while and I've noticed that you have a wizard rank beside your name like mine right now says I'm a novice wizard while some other people are apprentice initiate etc wizard so I'm just wondering if there is a way to get your wizardly rank up higher

Is it based on the characters you have and there's a way to get it changed accordingly?

Or is it based off the number of post, and topics you made or how many replies one of your topics get

Shedding some light on any of this would be greatly appreciated

Pretty much the amount of posts you do counts.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I think that it's based on the amount of posts you do on the forums, or how long you've been a player. I have 2 grandmasters, a level 30, and a level 21.

Being that it's only visible here on the forums, it probably just deals with the amount of posts you've done.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It's soley based on the number of post you make. The more post, the higer the title.