Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellcards! Post your Creations!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
school: death rank: 1 to 4 pips name: shieldless death level: 52 effect: does 100 damage per pip and half again next turn to all enemies gives you half power of all shields they used to block animation:a black sphere (almost like power nova) hits target and then a black mist spread from him(her) to other enemies

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Name: Spiritual Blast (Spectral Blast except with Spiritual)
Pips: 4
School: Balance
Level: 26
Damage: Heal 650 Self Only, 400 Death Damage and convert half to health or 500 Myth Damage
Animations: Myth: Just comes hurling at the opponent (Yellow orb)
Life: Slowly falls into your heart (Green orb)
Death: Swipes through opponent and comes back to you as health (Black orb)

Name: Eruption
Pips: 8 (Meaning only fire can use it, even if it is a treasure card)
School: Fire
Level: 58
Damage: 600, 450 Over time to all enemies
Animations: A volcano explodes and lava pours on your opponents. It will bubble then the damage over time thing appears. Explosions ROCK!

Anthony Redflame Level 47 Necromancer (Almost 48, you know)

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Not sure if these have been suggested yet. I've only played this game for a few weeks, so I'm not even sure if these spells exist in the game, but from what I've seen, they don't.

Life: Level 50 + Well of Life: Rocky cropping emerges from the center and from the fissures pours our a rich blue water which flows to all allies, giving them 550 health each.

Life: Level 50 + Green Dragon: Make this a powerful attack spell. The Life Dragon will spit green flames, dealing damage 75 less per opponent than the fire dragon.

Storm: Level 50 + Tornado: It starts as a swirling dust storm and grows into a 200 foot tornado that passes over each opponent, dealing 750 damage to each.

Ice: Level 50 + Ice Dragon: Redesign the dragon, don't just make the fire dragon white. Make it more intimidating like the Wyvern.

Fire: Level 50 + Volcano: Volcano springs from the center, erupts and spews lava and ash on opponents. Deals 800 Damage to each opponent.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
kayleabug wrote:
Storm: Level 50 + Tornado: It starts as a swirling dust storm and grows into a 200 foot tornado that passes over each opponent, dealing 750 damage to each.

There already is a spell just like Tornado. It's called Sandstorm and it is a Lv. 16 Balance spell.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
My Balance Spells:

Protect

1 pip
85% hit rate
Level 15
Whenever one of your friends takes 200 damage from attack and absorb spells, the user of Block will take 200 damage instead.

Counter

2 pips
85% hit rate
Level 20
When the user of Counter takes 200 damage, 200 damage will be dealt to the atack or absorb spell caster on the same turn.

Inner Focus
4 pips
85% hit rate
Level 22
Heal 600 to Self Only Over 3 Rounds and +20% Damage to Next Spell to Self Only

Rest
2 pips
85% hit rate
Level 15
Stun Self and Heal 500 to Self Only

These would do good in PVP :D

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
My Life Spell:

Join Hands

1 pip
90% hit rate
Level 20
Heals all friends 20 + 180 over 3 rounds

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
not to burst anyone's bubble on new ideas or anything, but let's not do anything with blood or gore. If parents found out, well, there would a lot less players. Sorry, it sounds lame, but that's how my family works. :(

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
thunder7343 wrote:
not to burst anyone's bubble on new ideas or anything, but let's not do anything with blood or gore. If parents found out, well, there would a lot less players. Sorry, it sounds lame, but that's how my family works. :(

A lot of families work that way.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
i might repeat some ones

Medusa
hurt 50 then 750
myth atack
stuns all

looks mudesa comes out turns every one to stone then like centaur
stones breaks and hits person

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
nathan12890 wrote:
i might repeat some ones

Medusa
hurt 50 then 750
myth atack
stuns all

looks mudesa comes out turns every one to stone then like centaur
stones breaks and hits person

A few questions:
What is the pip cost?
What level do you get it at?
How often will it fizzle?

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009

garyboy11wrote:
Ya. like said, it would be a LEVEL 50 SPELL! And what is judgement? Like, a level 20 or 30 spell? I don't know I'm not Balance.

Judgement is a level 26 Balance spell. Balance must be your Main School of Focus to get it.

(My quote got messed up)

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Name: Mossback
School: Life
Accuracy: 90%
Damage: 600-680
Pips: 6
Animations: Like colossus but instead of being trapped in Ice, it starts on a leaf and grows to the size of a wooly mammoth. Then it steps back and taunts and then strikes.
Info: This is a replacement for Centaur

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Fire: Divine Wrath
Damage: 900 fire damage to all enemies + 25% fire damage trap
Graphical description: 6 fiery angels descend from the high heavens, toting flaming swords and shields. They form a circle in midair, and point their swords at the target. A giant beam shoots from the center of their circle, dealing intense fire damage.

Ice: Diamond Dust
Damage: 700 ice damage to all enemies + 200 Ice damage over 2 turns
Graphical description: A large block of ice forms in the center of the combat circle. It fractures, and the shards of ice float around the circle for a few moments before priming on a target and shooting at it, dealing intense ice damage and leaving behind a DoT.

Thunder: Ocean's Fury
Damage: 1000 storm damage to all enemies + Stun
Graphical description: Combat circle fills with water. It rises up and coalesces into a large sphere around the target, remaining so for about 3 seconds before flying into the air and slamming down onto the target.

Life: Nature's Whim
Damage: 750 heal to all friends or 750 life damage to all enemies
Graphical description: A woman with dirt for skin and grassy leaves for hair, wearing a green leaf robe, rises from the ground. If she decides to damage enemies, the ground around them grows plants which strangle the enemy, dealing damage. If she decides to heal your team, she will thrust towards the target a wall of green energy. As it moves towards the target, the ground underneath it will grow flowers.

Myth: Kampe
Damage: 800 Myth damage to all enemies + remove one positive charm
Graphical description: Kampe, prison guard of Greek mythology, descends from the heavens. She has a green reptilian body, has four legs, and has the torso of a human woman. In each of her two arms she carries a great sword, with which she slices her opponents.

Death: Lord of the Dead
Damage: 840 Death damage to all enemies, convert 1/4 to health.
Graphical description: Lord of the Dead is to Hades as Storm Lord is to Zeus. A pale man with black flames for hair rises from a great pit in the earth sitting on a throne carved from bone. He rises, and reaches out towards the target, and pulls life force from their chest. He relinquishes the life force to the caster in the same way as Wraith.

Balance: Star Death
Damage: 250 Balance damage to all enemies followed by 650 Balance damage to all enemies and take all positive charms
Graphical description: The star for Power Nova appears in the battle circle, and starts to pulsate wildly. After a moment, it explodes like a super nova, dealing 250 damage to all enemies. The debris left behind collapse into a massive black hole, which sucks away the positive charms of enemies and deals 650 balance damage to each.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
mythomagic6 wrote:
Fire: Divine Wrath
Damage: 900 fire damage to all enemies + 25% fire damage trap
Graphical description: 6 fiery angels descend from the high heavens, toting flaming swords and shields. They form a circle in midair, and point their swords at the target. A giant beam shoots from the center of their circle, dealing intense fire damage.

Fire does over time damage, not traps put on monsters.
mythomagic6 wrote:
Ice: Diamond Dust
Damage: 700 ice damage to all enemies + 200 Ice damage over 2 turns
Graphical description: A large block of ice forms in the center of the combat circle. It fractures, and the shards of ice float around the circle for a few moments before priming on a target and shooting at it, dealing intense ice damage and leaving behind a Dot.

That is way overpowered Ice is the weakest element in the game.
mythomagic6 wrote:
Thunder: Ocean's Fury
Damage: 1000 storm damage to all enemies + Stun
Graphical description: Combat circle fills with water. It rises up and coalesces into a large sphere around the target, remaining so for about 3 seconds before flying into the air and slamming down onto the target.

Do you think that is a little bit too much? Maybe 1000 Storm damage to all and remove all shields and blades.
mythomagic6 wrote:
Life: Nature's Whim
Damage: 750 heal to all friends or 750 life damage to all enemies
Graphical description: A woman with dirt for skin and grassy leaves for hair, wearing a green leaf robe, rises from the ground. If she decides to damage enemies, the ground around them grows plants which strangle the enemy, dealing damage. If she decides to heal your team, she will thrust towards the target a wall of green energy. As it moves towards the target, the ground underneath it will grow flowers.

That is a little bit like Dryad so that will NEVER happen.
mythomagic6 wrote:
Myth: Kampe
Damage: 800 Myth damage to all enemies + remove one positive charm
Graphical description: Kampe, prison guard of Greek mythology, descends from the heavens. She has a green reptilian body, has four legs, and has the torso of a human woman. In each of her two arms she carries a great sword, with which she slices her opponents.

No way! It should do 500 Damage and remove all blades and shields, not one.
mythomagic6 wrote:
Death: Lord of the Dead
Damage: 840 Death damage to all enemies, convert 1/4 to health.
Graphical description: Lord of the Dead is to Hades as Storm Lord is to Zeus. A pale man with black flames for hair rises from a great pit in the earth sitting on a throne carved from bone. He rises, and reaches out towards the target, and pulls life force from their chest. He relinquishes the life force to the caster in the same way as Wraith.

That is too strong and it is almost the same as Scarecrow. It should do 500, convert 1/2 to health.
mythomagic6 wrote:
Balance: Star Death
Damage: 250 Balance damage to all enemies followed by 650 Balance damage to all enemies and take all positive charms
Graphical description: The star for Power Nova appears in the battle circle, and starts to pulsate wildly. After a moment, it explodes like a super nova, dealing 250 damage to all enemies. The debris left behind collapse into a massive black hole, which sucks away the positive charms of enemies and deals 650 balance damage to each.

Balance focuses on ELEMENTAL Elements, not SPIRITUAL! *Facepalm*

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
erick97 wrote:
Fire

FIRE LION
pis-5
level-32
school-fire
damage-400-500
accuracy-75%

MAKE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too weak for a fire move! *Facepalm*

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
I have a lot of good ideas now! Hope you like them! But this will come at the time of the expansion.

Name: Anthony Redflame (Me)
Level: 58 (For the upcomming level expansion)
School: Death (Only Death)
Pips: 8
Damage: 500 to all enemies, swap half to health
Accuracy: 85%
Animations: Anthony Redflame drops out of nowhere with a mace. Then he slices the mace through the opponents chest and steals their soul. Then Anthony presses a button to reverse the effects and it gives the souls to the caster. (Cool huh?)

Name: Tasha Stormgem
School: Storm (Only Storm)
Damage: 850 to all enemies+Storm Trap
Accuracy: 70%
Animations: Tasha Stormgem appears out of a black hole with a triton staff. Then she takes lightning from the sky and shoots it at the opponent. After she strikes all enemies, the lightning crackles and puts a storm trap on them.

Name: Alex Mythspear
School: Myth (Only Myth)
Damage: 50 then 800 (Single target)
Accuracy: 80%
Animations: Alex Mythspear falls out of the sky. When he lands, he punches the target. Then he takes his wand and then spins it so fast the dust comes hurling toward the target.

Name: Scarlet Winterwhisper
School: Ice (Only Ice)
Damage: 600 to all enemies, stun
Accuracy: 80%
Animations: Scarlet Winterwhisper grows bigger than a frost giant. After that, she plays a instrument. The sound waves get frozen and it flings into your opponent. Then the targets freeze solid and get stunned.

Name: Flint Thunderhammer
School: Balance (Only Balance)
Damage: 590 to all enemies, -45% accuracy to next move
Accuracy: 85%
Animations: Flint Thunderhammer sneaks behind his targets and rings a bell. Then energy from the sun comes hurling at them. It goes above the target but the extreme weather makes them feel molten and then he rings another bell and it is so noisy that they lose focus and accuracy for the next move they make.

Name: Blake Jadebreeze
School: Life (Only Life)
Heal: 800 To all teammates, Absorb Damage Treasure card (Absorb 500 Damage)
Accuracy: 90%
Animations: Blake Jadebreeze dances in the flowers and kicks the tree in the middle of the battlefield. Then it rains peaches on all people on your team. They eat it and then the peaches digest until they take 500 damage.

Name: Blake Legendwraith
School: Fire (Only Fire)
Damage: 500 to all enemies, 450 over 3 rounds.
Accuracy: 75%
Animations: Blake hops off his dragon and catches on fire. Then he touches his targets and immolates them. Then he throws magma rocks that were in his fiery volcano. It crushes and burns the people on the opposing team.

I hope you all like it! If you are on my buddy list and I didn't pick you, maybe I can with a 9 pip spell. Please put this idea in the game. If anyone likes it, help support it to be in the game by saying how much you want it to be in here. And also, we will need a picture for all these spells. All I can say, this will come at the same time as the level cap increase. Oh yeah, and what it takes to do this, friends and their elements. I am Death, Tasha is Storm, Alex is Myth, Flint is Balance, Blake Jadebreeze is Life, Scarlet Winterwhisper is Ice and Blake Legendwraith is Fire. It is all true!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
How about:

Title:Sphinx
School: Myth
Pips: 9
Damage: 900-1200
Descprition: There is a stone in the middle and a sphinx comes and lands on it and ravanges the enemy

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
jodo250 wrote:
How about:

Title:Sphinx
School: Myth
Pips: 9
Damage: 900-1200
Descprition: There is a stone in the middle and a sphinx comes and lands on it and ravanges the enemy

No way that this will be a spell. It is WAY overpowered! If you don't have a good idea, don't post it! *Facepalm*

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Survivor
May 01, 2009
Death

Reversal
Level 33
Pips: X
Descriptions: Attack first every round per pip sacrificed.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Name: Dragon Call
Chance: 100%
Effect: Summons your pet as a minion.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
LIFE: I feel like life really got shorted when it comes to fight spells. Often, I find my self well equipped to heal in a battle but when going solo, I lack the strength to attack which is just as important. The result is even the simplest of fights can take quite a few minutes. It took me close to 3 hours to do the labyrinth. Frustrating when you can't save your point in the game. So, I would like to see a Card that hits all enemies and is appropriate for the stronger targets. I don't know how they come up with the pips to damage ratio, but here are my ideas.....

Vineyard Monster
pips: 8 8)
Damage 800- 1000 (to all enemies)

Vineyard Monster: Wizard throws seeds that quickly grow into a monster Plant and the vines (arms) stretch to each enemy and strangles life from them and destroys shields (Life/ Death shields and spirit armor).

Fairy Swarm

pips: 7
Damage: 600- 900 (to all enemies)
Fairy Swarm: A legion of fairies come out of the ground, the woods or a hole in a tree and attack enemies.

I would also like to see a card that applies feint to all enemies or a couple of swords (power increases for life attacks) to the wizard at one time, instead of having to apply one at a time. This would speed the pace of fights up a bit .

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Life

Friendship Sheild-could sheild all other players for 600 health.

Health Compiler-could compile health, until max health is reached. example: start with 5 health, 10 next round, 20 next round, and 40 next round, until max health is reached.

Cure-removes over time curses.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Name: Ghost Call
Pips: 6
Accuracy: 100%
Effect: Summons a ghost of you as a minion

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Rapid Aging
8 pips Myth
100+900 over 3 rounds
A big clock is behind target ticking at a normal rate, then, it suddenly gets faster and falls on the target doing 100 damage and then 300 damage every round for 3 rounds