Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellcards! Post your Creations!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
erick97 wrote:
Fire

FIRE LION
pis-5
level-32
school-fire
damage-400-500
accuracy-75%

MAKE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O WOW! you made my day, and its like midnight my mind is blown. um ok first there is already a rank 5 spell for fire that you get one lvl later but i am not commenting on the idea. i have seen hundreds of spells that are overpowered beyond judgement(NO SPELL SHOULD BE STRONGER. it is alrady pushing unfair) but your spell is.......is...is......UNDERPOWERED O: first underpowered spell i have ever seen EVER. take lessons from this guy and please note the pwers of your spells. YOU ROCK ERICK97!

David Thundergem lvl 50 storm

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Fire

Flame Lord

Pips 8

80%

1000-1300 damage to all enemies and fire blade to all partners

animation a huge bird with four wings comes from the sky and shoots fire from his mouth and hit all enemies

Level 50 only fire quest to beat malistaire 5 times

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Power Strike
School:Fire
Damage:856-1287 Damage to all foes and adds a dragonblade and fireblade to all teammates and gives you 1000 health back.
11 Pips
Accuracy:65%
Animation:A big fire spinning in circles comes out of a dimension portal and blasts the foes with burning fire then a small little dragon comes down from the sky and shoots fire at you and you are healed.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
fire

wheel of color
30000 damge of ice life death myth and storm and 4000 fire

each school is 30000

a giant wheel comes and crash the enmy and heal everyone and increases pip chanse
then it give you 100% more gold and chanse of getting an item

but if they are still alive you can use this death spell called

KNOCK OUT

so a small little whisp goes around them then in them then touches them then they are dead [ number of whips will apper as the number of enimies]

both spells take

knock out = 2 pips
wheel of color=4

post on what you think

destinyfireshade level 18 fire

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Sun Demon:

Level: 50
Attack: 850-950 TO ALL ENIMIES
Pips: 9
Animation: The sun comes closer tothe battle and a fire demon with a big fire sword and the fire demon has lava and fire all over it. Then it points at all of the enimies and then it lifts it's sword up towards the sun then fire and lava rushed inside the big sword then the fire demon hit's all of the enimies with it's sword!!!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Balance

Level 50 Balance only quest to Defeat Malistaire Drake

Pips:3

Name: Yoda

Accuracy:20% fizzles alot like wild bolt but little bit less

Damage:2000 Balance damage to foe

Animation: A alien comes out and slashes it lightsaber and hits the foe

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I know i am suppose to be giving you spell ideas, but i think they should make 2 new spells per school. Make a defensive type spell for each school, and then another attack spell. A bit more strategy in the game wouldnt hurt, so something like

Hercules blood
myth- 2 pips
Increases attack damage by 50% for 3 rounds

Giants Armor
Ice- 4 pips
Increases team defense by 50% for 3 rounds

I think something like that would improve the game instead of massive spells and just coming up with more creature attacks.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
STORM MOUSE(STORM)

this might seem weird but i think there could be a storm mouse. for the scenery like the inside of a house would pop up with lot of furniture and a mouse hole in the wall and a mouse would come out of it little shocks of electricity sort of exploding on it randomly is the the best way i can explain it then it would crawl under all the furniture go up the opponents leg and shock it.

ELEMENTAL SERPENT (BALANCE)
this will sound a bit like hydra but it would go like this an ice snake would appear and freeze the opponent in a cube of ice and while its frozen
the snake would start turning yellow it would shock the opponent with a bolt of lightning it would break the ice in doing so. then would turn red and shoot fire at the opponent.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009

School: Myth (MYTH ROCKS!!!) o sry

Pips: 8

Damage: 250 then 800

Name: Titan Lord (Kronos)

Animation: a huge pit opens up in the middle of the arena, Kronos rises up from the middle (kinda like helephant but smaller) then the pit closes, Kronos falls to the floor (like ghoul) he looks at the enemy it was casted on, then he saises his sword up to the moon which is floating overhead, a black meteor falls onto apponent dealing 250 damage, then Kronos jumps backwards and throw his sword. in mid-flight the sword turns gold and leaves a yellow trail when it strikes the target it explodes dealing 800 damage, then Kronos Dissapeares.

hee hee sorry if this seems a little weird. i am a HUGE fan of Greek Mythology AND Myth wizards

Zachary Earthbane- level 11 Conjurer

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
how about a storm wolf (cousin of storm hound) it does 200 damage per pip acuracy 65% blade and acuracy boosters doubled

Defender
May 31, 2009
A new Life Healing Spell!

Life Spell (healing)
Learn at Level 45

Name: Pegasus

Effect: Heals all allies by 800-1000 health

Animation: a pegasus swoops out of the clouds and shoots a ray of light at each of your allies and heals them.

-by Sabrina Ice Wiz Grandmaster (i dont have anything else)

Defender
May 31, 2009
bloodeater96 wrote:
Balance

Level 50 Balance only quest to Defeat Malistaire Drake

Pips:3

Name: Yoda

Accuracy:20% fizzles alot like wild bolt but little bit less

Damage:2000 Balance damage to foe

Animation: A alien comes out and slashes it lightsaber and hits the foe

LOL Yoda that would be funny

Defender
May 31, 2009
A new Ice Spell!

School: Ice
Name: Ice Dragonitus
Damage: 600-940 damage and a stun to all enemies
Animation: a white and blue dragon is sitting on an iceberg when the dragon notices the enemy. it then shoots ice shards at the enemy.

-by Sabrina Ice Wiz Grandmaster (dragonitus sounds cool XD)

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Death Spell:

Black Knight

150-200 damage 85 percent fizzle 2 pips level 10

description: a giant black chess peice falls from the sky. suddenly, it splits open, and a black, evil knight on a horse comes out and slashes at the opponent.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Name: Dragon Lord
School: Fire
Accuracy: 70
Type: Damage
Effect: 400 Fire Damage + 1200 Fire Damage Over 3 Rounds
Animation: A volcano like in normal Fire Dragon appears and a giant Dragon head the size of the whole arena rises up, breathes out a huge fireball, and goes back in the volcano, which then disappears.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Succubus
Death
5 pips
85 accuracy
420 health drain give 1/2 back

a purple mist fills the area and the Succubus appears (the Succubus is like a Seraph, but with black hair, a red robe, glowing blue-like-death-wand-spells eyes, and dragon wings) and slashes with her sword (damage). after the slash, the sword glows the blue like the eyes, she turns around, points the sword at the caster, and the blue life-force flows off the sword and onto the caster (1/2 heal). then she disappears

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Major disaster
pips:9
damage:1,234 to all enemies
accuracy:70
school:Storm
Level to earn:50
Description: At first, a calm gentle sea, but then three storm lords appear and strike the water with lighting bolts! Then the sea swallows them into a HUGE hurricane! The tremendous thing smashes into each enemy, and then turns into a calm sea again...

Tell me what you think. :-D

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Heh, hope you like it.

Name: Master Minion
School: Myth
Pips: x
Description: Based on how many pips you have when you cast the spell you get a minion that any school can use. The more pips you have, the stronger the minion.
Lvl: 35

Lvl 26 Balance
Christopher Waterwraith

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Ok, this probely(?) has been doen but, oh well! XD
Spell name: Demon Panther
School(guess!): Death
Pips: X
Lvl: 50
Discription: When your carrie cast the spell, a demon panther rises for the ground(like Heleaphant) *TRAPS, BLADES AND SHIELDS GO HERE*. Then it kinda, bits the neck of each oppent(?). NO BLOOD OK? YA DONT SEE THAT SO DONT GET SCARED!
Thanks to Warrior cats books (If ya read them, let meh know!)

-Emma MoonHunter(45, Ice)
Flint RainbowBlood(9, Balance)
Flint RainbowHunter(5, Storm)
Sarah RavenTalon(18, Death)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
matvince90 wrote:
Don't you think those spells are just a bit strong? That hail is stronger than Judgement, and is attack on all!!

How about this spell:

Death or Balance
Rebound -
Level 45
Pips: 3
Reflect next incoming attack back onto opponent.

i got one like that

balance
redirect
lvl 40
pips:4
it survive 5 attacks and when the person its equiped to is attack the damage goes to the caster

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
death spell level 1

spell name : ghoul pirate

damage 5000 - 7000
accuracy 100%

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Fire Spell

Sun Blade

+50% to next fire spell to all players

Gives every player a fire blade that does 50% to your next fire spell and everyone gets one :D

one more I came up with

Fire/Death Spell

Devil

1000 Damage over 4 Rounds

1000 fire damage over 4 rounds OR if it was death then it does the damage and gives you half each time

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Storm spell:

Hail
Level 50
120 damage to all enemies per pip
Description: golf-ball sized hail pouring down

Dude first that should be an ice spell and second it is the same a blizzard almost

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
matvince90 wrote:
Don't you think those spells are just a bit strong? That hail is stronger than Judgement, and is attack on all!!

How about this spell:

Death or Balance
Rebound -
Level 45
Pips: 3
Reflect next incoming attack back onto opponent.

They are stronger because they are level 50 spells

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
ztaraci wrote:
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Storm spell:

Hail
Level 50
120 damage to all enemies per pip
Description: golf-ball sized hail pouring down

wouldn't a more appropriate storm level 50 move be tidal wave?
no offense just saying.

level:50
Pips:X
Damage: 150 damage to all enemy's per pip
Description: A large wave coming crashing down on each enemy one by one.

make sure to comment!!!

Tital wave is like tempest so that wouldn't work...How about a SUBMARINE!!!!!!!!!!