Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellcards! Post your Creations!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2009
advtech wrote:
new ENCHANTMENT spell:

fire centaur
plus 350 per pip for FIVE rounds

lvl 50 only

pip cost:x (as i said) 350 per pip
that kind of spell is like um WAY TO GOOD FOR EVEN LIKE 5% PEOPLE enchantment spells are only for like storm fire and ice NOT LIFE OK

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
wingzero412 wrote:
Death
Guillotine
pips:4
accuracy:85%
damage:300-375
animation: opponent being sliced by a swinging guillotine
Level:some else decide 25

Death
Pestilence
pips:7
accuracy:70%
damage:1000-1200 gives half back to caster
animation:summons the angel of pestilence on his horse(which shows its bones)to attack draining the enemy of their lifeforce
Level:someone else decide 50

Death
Graveyard
pips:5
accuracy:90%
damage:30-40%
aninamtion: summons a field of tombstones this spell enhances all death spells that are used from either side and it prevents more monsters from entering the fight
level:anyone decide um not like spell

Death
Blind Devotion
pips:6
accuracy:60%
damage:0
Animation:user messes with the brain of the opponent which allows them to control the opponent for 3 turns. that not card it happened to me

Death
Rotting Skeletons
Pips:7
accuracy:70%
damage:1100-1500
Animation:summons a horrendous rotting skeletons that either choose to remain to serve as a minion or attacks the enemy by dragging them down below the ground or attacking them in their face

-Cody Sungem level 30 Magus Death student
gosh just because death does not mean that is all you have to do

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
ztaraci wrote:
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Storm spell:

Hail
Level 50
Pips: X
120 damage to all enemies per pip
Description: golf-ball sized hail pouring down

wouldn't a more appropriate storm level 50 move be tidal wave?
no offense just saying.

level:50
Pips:X
Damage: 150 damage to all enemy's per pip
Description: A large wave coming crashing down on each enemy one by one.

make sure to comment!!!

umm idk i am not that lvl yet but isnt there another storm spell EXACTLY like that?

Explorer
May 12, 2009
OOH OOH OOH I GOTS ONE! OR TWO!

Fire: Three Suns

8 Pips damg. to all enemies

First hit 250
Second hit 500
Third hit 650

What it looks like: Three suns come up. Kinda like power nova but a little different. They rise above the other team and explode, each a bigger explosion for more damg.

Balance: Banishment:

8 Pips to 1 opponent

A god appears and banishes the foe, leaving him/her with 1 health, for an easy kill. Also prevents from healing him or her.

Appearence: When the god comes up he summons other god who talk an decide to banish him.

Christo FireHeart lvl 45 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Death Spell

Pain Blade
2 Pips

Increases damage of next death attack based on your remaining health,
if you have 90% remaining it will only boost by 10%, if you have 50% remaining it will boost by 50%, etc.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Spell name: Olympus
Level: 50
School: any class when they reach the level fifty
Effect: An olympian represents each class: Storm: Zeus, Fire: Hephaestus, Death: Hades, Life: demeter, Ice: Artemis, Myth: Hermes, and something like maybe Athena for Balance. They each do one seven hundred damage to each or one thousand heal, with different after effects. For example, Athena would do her damage, maybe heal a bit, and then leave traps on everyone, like a Windstorm except with hexes, but you get my point?
Accuracy: 70-75%
Please Reply! I'd love to hear what you think!

ps. I like the idea of rebound and I have a great idea. You know how balance is a mix between fire, ice, and storm? Well shouldn't there be a mix between death, myth, and life?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
christo213 wrote:
mine spell is...

ambrose
910-1000 to all enimies
school:anbrose school
99%
pips 10

err, seven is the maximum pips you can have remember? XD

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Here's a format we could use.

School:

Name:

Pips:

Power:

Animation:

Other:

School: Fire

Name: Will-oh-the-wisps

Pips: 3

Power: 200 + 100 pts. over two rounds

Animation: A floating sphere of fire appears, circles around, then strikes the foe, growing much larger in the proccess.

School: Life

Name: Soul Notes

Power: Heals 200 to one player, deals 150 to all foes.

Animation: A floating one of those pipe things of Pan appears and plays green notes to the player being healed, then plays red notes at the foes, hurting them.

Other:

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
how about

School: Storm
Card name: Thunder
Pip: 5
Effect: Stuns all enemies
Chance: 30%

Clouds start to form and then become black. Rain starts falling along with some small lightning. Then there is a loud Boom. and the ground shakes and stuns the enemies for one turn.

Opinions?

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
Most of the spells everyone is posting seems quite unreal... I think if there are going to be any new cards, they would have to change the level cap first. And second, keep it fair for all schools. Storm may be the most powerful but is not the dominant class. Its all up to the player to decide what class they like best. That's why I chose to imagine evenly powerful cards with the normal amount of accuracy for that class.

My first spell would be fire because fire is my main character.
Fire
Name: yet to be decided...
Level: any level above 50. cap needs to be raised...
Pip cost: random (from 1 to your total pip count)
Accuracy: normal fire accuracy. 75%
Damage: according to amount of pips randomly selected, does 100-199 over 3 rounds PER PIP. 6 [randomly selected] pips would mean 600-699 damage over 3 rounds
Animation: the creature of fire randomly summoned according to how many pips you have used appears and does its normal animation. (6 pips would be helephant hurting you with its sword) BUT it doesnt hurt you that turn... it just burns you for 3 turns

Death
Name: yet to be decided
Level: same as fire spell above
Pip cost: random (from 1 to your total pip count)
Accuracy: same as all death attacks. 80%
Damage: according to amount of pips randomly selected, steals 1/2 of the damage dealt. Does 100-199 per pip randomly
Animation: a random death monster appears according to pips used and "sucks" the life out of the enemy according to pips used.

You get where I am going with this... Its all about randomly selected pips and the damage done per pip. That's how KI could still make a new card for all classes and still be fair.

It's a randomly appearing monster of that class appearing according to pips. No changes to accuracy. It uses random pips so it becomes more fair for pvp. These cards are all about your luck because it is completely random.

And finally I can say goodbye! Sorry for dragging on and on... I hope you agree with my suggestions! Thanks for the amazing game KI and congratulations on the MMO award!

Paul Fireward - Grandmaster Pyromancer
Paul Deathward - Magus Necromancer
Paul Mythward - Magus Conjurer

P.S: Fire, Death, and Myth were my first 3 wizards to reach magus. I hope to meet some of you during the many adventurous quests and battles throughout the spiral!

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
how about this spell....

a spell that make tha target help you in 3 turns

idk what name we can put in him

will help a lot your oponent will attack him self or his friends that would be cool ty for reading :)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
super nova
9 pips
1000-1300
level-50
fire
a big sun comes and exsploads on every enemy and then does 250 damage in burns

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
christo213 wrote:

i say this is the best card of all!

triton king
level:90
health:500,000
school:every school
cards:thunder snake firecat scrab frost beetle storm shark dark sprite blood bat storm lord seraph judgement stormzilla fire elf imp leperchaun ghost touch minataur centuar krok krokomummy cyclops triton earthquake power nova lightning bats humongofrog sandstorm ghoul banshee wraith

that is way over powered if anybody got hit by that they would die you have to make a spell that someone wont die instantly

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009

how about a spell called mailastare
11 pips
1500-2000
level-70 if they do not make a level seventy then 50
mailastare comes and makes a death plauge and does 1500-2000 damage to every opponent

i am fire just to let you know

Explorer
May 09, 2009
matvince90 wrote:
Don't you think those spells are just a bit strong? That hail is stronger than Judgement, and is attack on all!!

How about this spell:

Death or Balance
Rebound -
Level 45
Reflect next incoming attack back onto opponent.

it would be funny if somebody puts a ton of blades and traps on somebody and the guy with lots of traps on him puts on rebound and then the attacking guy says haha I'm going to finish you and then he summons a triton and the blades and traps come first THEN rebound and the attacking person finishes himself off instead. :-) :) :D

Defender
May 18, 2009
erick97 wrote:
Fire

FIRE LION
pis-5
level-32
school-fire
damage-400-500
accuracy-75%

MAKE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it should be a different level like level 50 and more pips and damage.

Defender
May 18, 2009
gazoofio wrote:
matvince90 wrote:
Don't you think those spells are just a bit strong? That hail is stronger than Judgement, and is attack on all!!

How about this spell:

Death or Balance
Rebound -
Level 45
Reflect next incoming attack back onto opponent.

it would be funny if somebody puts a ton of blades and traps on somebody and the guy with lots of traps on him puts on rebound and then the attacking guy says haha I'm going to finish you and then he summons a triton and the blades and traps come first THEN rebound and the attacking person finishes himself off instead. :-) :) :D

rofl :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Resistancy

Your player appears in the middle of the battle circle and fires their opposite schools power from their wand. examples:

life wizard: death damage
fire wizard: ice damage

does 350 damage to 2 enemies or less.
learned at level 24
all schools

tell me what you think of it.. its not that good.

Donna Shadowriver level 28 therugist

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
How about for balance.... I actually am not a huge fan of the sandy middle eastern theme for balance, but conforming within these parameters:

A successful balance spell is cast:

The sigil turns to grass, trees, bushes, small shrubs, with a small pond or water resevior. The camera sinks to cat's eye level showing the casting team. (Starts out looking like a life spell!)

A large, Lion King-type desert sun rises and stays at the top of the screen quite like the moon in Orthrus. The sun is emitting powerful heat waves.

The camera switches view to the sigil.

Heat waves cause an amber/orange atmospheric hue over the playing field.

The plants and trees dry up and wilt as the water dries up. The ground turns to sand.

The camera switches to right in front of the team being attacked. (This is a global spell.)

The trees and shrubs wilt and die more, as that familiar summer locust type sound as the background. Heat waves emit from the ground and the players. Everyone takes balance damage even though this looks like it may be a fire spell. No flames! Players just turn red & steam can be seen coming off their head and shoulders.

It fits the balance category for me because it is a natural heat wave, the players have no control over an occurrence of mother nature, balancing the casting ground.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Name: Lucky Bow

school: Balance (im fire!!)
Level:15
pips 3
gives 100+ target on enemy in the next 5 rounds
A bow comes shooting frow a bunch of trees and hits you(the thingy apears and circles you ) Thanks!!! comment please!!! :) :-) :D :D

Survivor
May 19, 2009

School:Ice

Name:Permafrost

Pips:5

Power:Global Spell It give all friendly teammates 30% defense 40+ on ice give 850 more health( not like healing just raising your health cap) and weakens fire dmg 30%

Animation: The ground turn frozen and ice shards started to appear in the ground a it goes up in air and start to hail

Note: The ground will be still frozen but you can still see the arrow

School:Balance

Name:Boost

Pips:6

Power: It gives you all the blades you got and all the traps you got on the enemy

Animation: A book falls down and floats and started to flip pages and casting blades and traps

Other:I know i know it's a easy good spell for balance when they cast spell they use judgement so that why i made 6

School:Fire

Name:Global Warming

Pips:5

Power: 35+ more on fire 10% resist on fire 30% Weakens Ice for friendly teammates attacks 100 on enemy

Animation: the whole circle started to get on fire and then it get higher and smokes come and then the smoke cover the whole circle an creates a globe thing eh and it have fire fury coming out of sky

Other:

School:Balance

Name:Moodah

Pips:3

Power:It grates 15% more accuracy 500 more health and 500 more mana

Animation:Moodah comes out the ground as a statue and speaks and then big giant wisp comes to heal and heal your mana and it grates you 15% more accuracy for the whole battle (To all team mates)

Other:The 15% accuracy can only one time if you use the moodah second time your accuracy still be in 15%

School:Life

Name:Wisp Garden

Pips:6

Power:It gives you 990 health and 600 mana

Animation: Wisp are surrounded a tree and then they started to come at you and your getting healed and mana heal

Other: Really helpful

This is all i can think of for now

I believe I strongly believe that monsters will steal your mana if they make more new words and make the new cap levels higher
Like monsters will have spells to steal mana and you get hurt some sort that thing

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Ice spell

Front line
20% tower shield on all team mates
2 pips

Life spell

Timber
410-470 a tree falls on all opponents
5 pips

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009