Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Different balance spell...check it out!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
In Balance school the Hydra uses the three damage blades correct? Ice,storm and fire. How about a spell that also uses the other three blades; life,death and myth. I'm not good at this kinda thing so help me out. Anyone remember the 80's version of clash of the titans? If you do, remember the three witches that had no eyes? Somewhere in the begining of the movie? They used the little crystal ball to see. Other people have to watch the movie. It;s a classic!! Anyway my idea is you cast the spell and these three witches appear, just as the Hydra does...each one throws a damage spell at one player...life, death, myth. Or one witch throws a spell at a player,,,and then the next witch....get the idea. If more than three players then one of the witch(s) will throw another spell. All random of course. Any ideas? Hope you professors get involved in this.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You have to remember that Balance is suppose to made up of the elements: Storm, Ice and Fire.

I believe that KI included the Spirit blades and shields as something of an afterthought to "balance" out the playing field.

Keep in mind that these blades and traps can be learned by any wizard without having to progress through the Balance school's spell list in order to get it.

It is more for them than for Balance, since only two Balance spells could even use the elemtal blades and traps ... the random Elemtanl Blast, and Hydra. Just be glad you get it for free (as oppose to having to spend a training point like the rest of the wizards).

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Hey Preacher, thanks for input. I didn't look at it like that. Keep forgetting balance is fire, ice and storm. Makes sense though. Oh well, was never very good at this kind of thing :) Guess I'll keep trying