Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grandmaster life items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
i try beating this boss for my grandlife hat like 20 times all i get are balance items. what is this give me my hat. ths boss is kraysys i know he give that hat because my friend keep getting it
:-( :-( :-( :-(

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I know what you. My Balance wizard keeps getting Ice stuff (a school I will never play). I have a hunch (seems like it anyways) that if you want a grandmaster item for one school, use another school wizard to get it. You'll most likely to do so that way.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
hello, i have also attempted for life hat, but if i dont do on life i would have to do on ice, tried and that not to easy, and your right about ice, it not so good. anyway i hope this list helps
Hat: you know where and all that
Robe: Malistaire's Purgatory Coat ( not sure if it coat or robe )
Shoes: Victor Snowcrusher: i do not know name of shoes
Wand: Valeska RedWind in secure house in drake hatchery, it is called
RedWinds ViridianBlade, does 100 life damage ( i so want it! )
Ring: fire gurtok in malistaire dungeon
Athame: Ice gurtok in malistaire dungeon
Amulet: I got mine at bazaar but it gives dryad but instead of 200 per pip this one does 225 per pip.
Pet: of course satyr, you get it after you complete rebirth task ( my satyr's name is Mister Piper, since he has that little flute thing lol )
Well, i hope this helped, P.S. if anyone can give tips or help me get viridian blade plz let me know, thx!

Michael LifeLeaf lvl49 Life ( almost 50 )