Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everyone Post Your New Level 58 Spells Here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
they should make a lvl 58 spell that's a death ninja that dose 1000-1800 damage over 4 rounds 100% no fizzle +400 damage to next death attack and -800 to next attack done to you :D so just to say its a good idea if you say no then ... ...

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
since there are already rank 8 spells coming out lets think of rank 9 and mabye rank 10.So my rank 9 myth spell would be Roc the legendary giant bird that does 700 damage to everyone and takes off all charms and shields but not the traps. Then rank 10 myth spell would be a titian that does 150 then 950 damage to one target and stun that target for 4 rounds.Now that i am thinking about it rank 11 myth spell wich is the council of gods come down form Olympus and do 1000 damage to every one and adds stuns for 2 rounds take off shields and charms plus reduce threat to EVERYONE. AWESOME.

SCHOOL:DEATH

RANK 9: UNDEAD WARLORD
does 950 damage.
RANK 10: DEATH ANGEL
Does 750 to everyone and
gives half to you
RANK 11:GRIM REAPER
Does 1000 to every one
gives half to you

Thats all i have for now i will post more stuff tomorrow

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I have an idea for a new Pyromancy spell!

Super Nova: X Rank Spell
500 Damage
700 Over 3 Rounds
Accuracy is 75%

Basically, it's just another X Rank spell for Pyromancers. Also, Super Nova is just a name I thought up, but one setback is that I don't know what it will look like :(. I guess it's just something from the sun or something.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Mother Nature
School: Life
Damage: 600-700
Accuracy: 90%
A glowing woman wearing white clothes is standing there with birds flying around her. Then she raises her hand and nature starts attacks tree,vines, and birds. Attacking all enemies :D

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
superpuppy89 wrote:
since there are already rank 8 spells coming out lets think of rank 9 and mabye rank 10.So my rank 9 myth spell would be Roc the legendary giant bird that does 700 damage to everyone and takes off all charms and shields but not the traps. Then rank 10 myth spell would be a titian that does 150 then 950 damage to one target and stun that target for 4 rounds.Now that i am thinking about it rank 11 myth spell wich is the council of gods come down form Olympus and do 1000 damage to every one and adds stuns for 2 rounds take off shields and charms plus reduce threat to EVERYONE. AWESOME.

SCHOOL:DEATH

RANK 9: UNDEAD WARLORD
does 950 damage.
RANK 10: DEATH ANGEL
Does 750 to everyone and
gives half to you
RANK 11:GRIM REAPER
Does 1000 to every one
gives half to you

Thats all i have for now i will post more stuff tomorrow

for storm:
rank 9: Deadly Thunder
1400 damage one enemy
rank 10: Hurricane
1000 damage all enemies, also ignore shields
rank 11: Song of the Sea
does 1200 damage all enemies, stun for one turn each,

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
spartan7891 wrote:
there should be like a Griffen spell like 890-1000 for Balence school that would be awsome! (Kyle Ravensheild) lvl 33 Pyromancer

balance school idea:
ULTRA NOVA-rank 11
300 damage from every school + 500 damage from balance, which is a grand total of 2300 damage! but it is to only one enemy

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
Balance school spell:
Basilisk- 750- 810 dmg to all enemies and Elemental shield, Spirit shield to all friends
Lvl required to get: 58

Defender
May 05, 2010
I have to 4 spells I want to share.

Damage raise - +40% damage blade to any spell to all friends - 1 pip

- Balence

Thunder storm 300 + 600 over 3 rounds and stun for 3 rounds - 9 pips

- Storm

Life's gift 250 + 750 heal over 3 rounds and +30% heal to all friends - Life

Defend - Any damage spell turns into 1 pip ( 3 rounds ) 2 pips

- Star

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
copperhalo wrote:
Um...well... i havent really ...thought about it...but i can tell you the school. The school of the spell i would like to submit is a death spell.And.. um...i think i will call the spell...........uh let me think for a second...The Devil, i suppose. The Devil's acsessories include two large pitch forks with the light that goes around a spirit's body surronding the top points.The Devil has a average left eye, but the right is a violet color with a spiral in center.The Devil wears ripped chlothes, with many scars where blood leaks. Between the separation of the left and middle point of the pitchfork,a skull is held, as well as the right side.The effect of this spell is 670 damage first attack, and 485 damage over rounds. Each time your oppenet is damaged by this spell, health will be given to you.The first attack will provide you 330 health, while on the 2nd round you will be given 240 health,and the next round the same, as well as the 3rd round.Your opponet will be stunned as well. This attack reflects damage to all opponets, and that is all.

What about the little kids who play this? I think that would scare them... but i like it

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
cool! i had this idea for awhile but you know how enemys have there own personal attaks? ( same with the minions that you get with the cards not the crowns shop ones and polymorphs) i think that when you reach a certian level ( may or may not be 58), you will be given a queast to build your own spell. they would be damage and steal health ( for death) and mabye a heal for life. you would get the spell of your school, and mabye you could have like a scroll down menu were you could pick what excatly are you doing in the spell ( it would have to match your school somehow of corse). and what it does would be factored by the schools signutre stats ( for example, a storm signutre stat is high damage and low accuracy. thats all that i have to say but i think that it would be cool to see your self mauling the enemy ( they say if you want a job done right, ya gotta do it your self!)