Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everyone Post Your New Level 58 Spells Here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008

Ok, here's mine

For death you should have something called Destruction It does about 750 Death damage and converts half to health

Tell me what you think :D

Zachary Blood Lvl.50 Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
school:storm

name of move:ultimate bolt

1500-2000damage
8 pips
does damage+stuns for one turn

description: a storm appers and it starts raining than when they are wet sevrel lightning bolts zap them

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
PrinceAlex13 wrote:
i have some, as you see, i already did myth for madusa. so i will do the other schools. death: malistare, 500 damage then 500 again. heals half/500.
animation: the battle circle flashes the death symbol, then malistares
minions pop up, one at a time they cut the wiz with their wings, then the minions go down and malistare pops up, he uses his staff to heal the caster.

fire: burney 1100 fire damage.
animation: bernie pops up, then a big fire starts and burns him, then it spreads out, once it touches the wizard it stops and damages him.

life: magic beanstalk, 800 damage and heals 800.
animation: jack apeers with magic beans, he plants them then the beanstalk grows, it hits the wiz then it hugs you.

myth animation: a banshee like thing apeers with gold hair, it screams at the enemies and damages them, then she is wearing glasses, she takes them off and looks all enimies and stuns them.

balance: sandman, 100 damage per pip

animation: a man appears made of sand, then squirts water at the enemy.

ice: freeze, stun all enemies for 3 rounds.

no animation exept stunned thing.

storm: lord of the sea, 2100 storm damage

animation: king neptune appears, he uses his torch to damage the wiz.
Awesome ideas. Zachary Blood Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Sry about last one if it went in. Here are my spells for the Seven Schools.

Fire: Burning Ash
Damage: 600-700 to all enemies 80% chance work
Description: A burning volcano appers, the ash comes raining down on your enemy and puts a fire trap.

Ice: Avalance
Damage: 600-700 to all enemies 85% chance work
Description: All of a sudden you are at Mt. Everest, A thousand ice shard come raining down on your enemy doing loads of damage.

Storm: The Lord's fury
Damage: 1000 to all enemies 20% chance work
Description: A portal opens from the top of the field. A giant hand shoots out lightning at all your enemies.

Death: Destruction
Damage: 750 to one enemy and half to health 85% chance work
Description: A army of undead appear, the walk over and drag the enemy down.

Myth: Typhon
Damage: 700 to all enemies 75% chance of work
Description: A giant creature comes out of the sky a smashes all your enemies.

Life: The Power Of Nature
Damage: 800 to all enemies 90% chance of work
Description: A forest appears and creatures of nature come out and attack all enemies, than face you and put absorb 400 on you and allies.

Balance: The Beginning
Damage: 700 to all enemies 90% chance of work
Description: The world is gone, a krok, judgement, and hydra appear and all at once attack your enemies. Then they turn to you and put balance blades on all of you.

I hope you enjoy. Send any feed backs.

Zachary Blood Lvl. 50 Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
I've been thinking about the new spells and here's what I got.

Death: Headless Horseman
The field suddenly turns into a dead forest. You suddenly hear a horse neigh and a maniacal laugh. The headless horseman appears on his horse made of pure shadow. He unsheathes his sword and points it at the selected enemy. A beam shoots out and does 850 death damage. He then hops off his horse and bows to you, giving you half of the health.

Ice: Avalanche
you suddenly appear at a mountain covered in snow, then, a shadowed creature appears and punches the ground. The ground rumbles and all of the snow falls on the selected enemy, doing 700 damage.

Fire: Explosion
You suddenly appear at a factory, and all of the workers are running away screaming. The ground rumbles and the factory explodes, doing 875 damage to the selected enemy.

Balance: Nemesis
The field changes into a rough clearing. Then the greek goddess of balance appears in the middle. Her hands then get filled with energy and blasts the selected enemy for 750 damage. She waves her arms and the field goes back to normal.

Myth: Olympus
The field changes into Olympus. The Olympian gods are all in there thrones. Then the gods stand up and do 50 damage then 500 damage to all enemies.

Storm: Tornado
The field changes to a trailer park. Then a tornado appears and sucks up the trailers. The tornado then hits the selected enemy for 950 damage

Life: Giant Fly Trap
The field changes to a green house. Then, one of the fly traps grows to gigantic proportions. It then bites a selected enemy doing 750 damage.

Hope you liked my ideas :D

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010

School: Life
Pips: 3
Level: 58
Name: Plant of Flip Effects
Animation: A venus fly trap blooms from out of the ground. It suddenly attacks the target for 290 damage. It turns to face you and transforms into a tulip. The tulip then heals everyone in the fight completely.

I really hope you like it.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Balance:
Super Hydra
Acc.:70%
Effect: 500 Fire, Ice, Storm, Balance, Life, Death and Myth Damage over 5 rounds
Animation: A 7 headed Hydra appears and all of the heads scream at the target at once and then all of the auras appear and trigger one at a tine in this order: Fire, Ice, Storm, Balance, Life, Death, Myth

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
i have a perfect idea. lvl. 58 spell! say i was fire (which i am :P) so i would either choose fire giant or fire lord like storm lord or ice lord but fire. ice would be ice dragon or ice lord. storm would be storm dragon or storm giant. then for death death rebirth death orthrus for life life scarecrow or life orthrus and for myth myth scarecrow and myth rebirth. and we get to choose which one

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Here's some ideas of some new level 58 spells.

Fire: Volcano Catastrophe
animation: A big volcano appears in the middle of the battle, just like the "Rebirth" spell.
The volcano then explodes with flows of lava coming down on the enemies and damaging them by 900-1000 worth of damage and stunning them between 1 to 2 turns.

Ice: Abominable Snowman
What is this: Well the defintion of this non-existant animal is actually an, "yeti"
animation: It starts off with a huge ice mountain rising in the middle of the ring, climbing on it you see this big yeti. He holds on with one hand then screams at all the enemies with its cold breath attacking them at a damage rate of 1000-1200, and stunning them for atleast 1-2 turns.

Life: Mother Nature
animation: "Hello were forgetting the most powerful being of life here." This powerful life spell, not only heals but the spell also attacks. Mother Nature appears as an angel with groups of animals gathered around her. She then attacks the enemy(ies) like a dryad but without healing taking 500 from each enemy giving health of 1200. Thats not all, the animals attack as a stampede taking 550 from the enemy(ies), after mother nature heals and commands the animals to attack.

Myth, Death, Balance, and Stormwere kinda hard to figure because a lot of Myth, Storm, and Death ideas were kinda taken. Balance, however, is really hard to figure lol lol.

This reply si from Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer, Blaze Greenflame: lol lol lol lol lol lol.
Please reply of you like the ideas or not.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
i got ideas

the first idea would be for storm: CATASTROPHE, deal 170 storm damage to each enemy per first pip and 777 damage for the other 7 pips. so the spell is a huge ball of destructive lightning is forced on the battle field in a prism impacting 170 damage then a dragon comes out and passes through each player's body causing the 777 damage. in all, the spell should cost about 8 pips.

for fire it would be: CALAMATICAL ENDING, the spell does 600 fire damage and 250 burning damage for three turns. the spell is basically huge meteors that transform into a huge star and the explodes from extreme pressure causing a supernova inflicting the damage the spell depicts. it costs 8 pips.

for ice: ICY COMET, and the spell does 550 ice damage freezing the enemy or stunning them for three turns. its basically a bundle of icy tailed comets launched at the enemy with great force and explosion. it costs 8 pips as well.

for myth: ULTIMATE POWER, and the spell consists of two swords that hit the floor generating a power bearing ball then a third main sword absorbs that power and launches all its power on all enemies. thus the spell does 787 myth damage that blinds them for one turn. its costs 8 pips as well.

for balance: EXTREME ODYSSEY, this spell holds the other three elements power meaning power of myth death and life, creating a sun in the middle of the field then a triangle under the sun. at each vertex of the tri there is the power of the spiritual schools that combines into the sun creating an illusion of extreme hypnosis as well as taking the life of all the
opponents healing half the damage back to the user. this spell will kill once it hits so it has a very bad accuracy of 10%. it costs 8 pips as well.

for death: DEADLY FUNNEL, this spell absorbs the enemy's life depending on the user's health by a huge funnel that rips from the ground with dark auara surrounding every where. it hurts 200 damage for every 100 less hp the user has. costs 8 pips.

for life: ATLANTA, basically its a princess that uses the bow to launch millions of arrows on all enemies. it inflicts 595 life damage and makes the enemy discard 2 cards from their deck that has a cost of 3 or more pips.
if no cards like these are available then the enemies must choose to pass for too turns instead. the spell costs 8 pips as well.

hope you liked them :)

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
i have some ideas :D

storm:posiden he is the god of water. he does 900 or 1000 damage and maybe a stun. when used all you see is a dark ocean then he walks out of the water riseing with each step. the buffs are used and then he makes a fist pulls back for power then pushes his hand forward and spreads it out with tunder shooting out of his hand

and to each player

balance: a warrior comes out and takes out his blade out after he the buffs are used and he slashes about 3 or 4 times and gives each friend a blade and anyone else a weakness . :-o 8)

jasonfariyblossom GM pyro

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
This is for Life. Since Life can also heal i'll put two 58 spells.
Attack: Name: Mother Earth: A mountain rises with a womens face on it, she screams and a big ball of green blast comes out of her mouth and hits the oppenent: to all people: stuns:1000 damage:Ten pips
Heal:Name:United:Three angels come down and sing healing you 900: to all friends:shields for all schools:Ten pips

Hope ya like it. :) reply if you'd like.

Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer
Lvl 50 Life
Lvl 50 Death
Lvl 10 Fire

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Fireball-Bubble

Fire school
80% accuracy
150 + 600 0ver 3 turns, or if the person with the aura cast a spell the bubble breaks and does 600 damage and heals all friends with 100 hp

This would be in line with the Myth "Time warp" spell that the bosses in the warehouse use.

Animation: Wizard draws symbol and a flaming bubble floats over to target and a tiny red bubble would form around the target wizard and a fire aura would appear. each round the bubble would flame up doing the damage.

this would also be a good time to discuss a personal field spell that only affect the wizard that cast it.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
Hmm the level 58 Life Spell should be damage since the level 48 spell was a heal. Also Life could use an attack all enemies spell so it can be a spell called Avallance it will do 560 of damage to all enemies and stun them it will cost 8 pips so only Life wizards can do it. And it will give a school themed, school only mount and an amulet which is the best school amulet which will be level 58 plus and will give the spell you got in item card form.

And that is my idea, Gabriel StarCatcher, Grandmaster Theurgist

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
luigi619417 wrote:
Here's some ideas of some new level 58 spells.

Fire: Volcano Catastrophe
animation: A big volcano appears in the middle of the battle, just like the "Rebirth" spell.
The volcano then explodes with flows of lava coming down on the enemies and damaging them by 900-1000 worth of damage and stunning them between 1 to 2 turns.

Ice: Abominable Snowman
What is this: Well the defintion of this non-existant animal is actually an, "yeti"
animation: It starts off with a huge ice mountain rising in the middle of the ring, climbing on it you see this big yeti. He holds on with one hand then screams at all the enemies with its cold breath attacking them at a damage rate of 1000-1200, and stunning them for atleast 1-2 turns.

Life: Mother Nature
animation: "Hello were forgetting the most powerful being of life here." This powerful life spell, not only heals but the spell also attacks. Mother Nature appears as an angel with groups of animals gathered around her. She then attacks the enemy(ies) like a dryad but without healing taking 500 from each enemy giving health of 1200. Thats not all, the animals attack as a stampede taking 550 from the enemy(ies), after mother nature heals and commands the animals to attack.

Myth, Death, Balance, and Stormwere kinda hard to figure because a lot of Myth, Storm, and Death ideas were kinda taken. Balance, however, is really hard to figure lol lol.

This reply si from Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer, Blaze Greenflame: lol lol lol lol lol lol.
Please reply of you like the ideas or not.

I love the Life spell you chose forget my idea of Avalnce please add these spells to the game i would love to have the Mother Nature spell.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
ladon
balance
rank 7
100 damage from each school
basically a hydra with four extra heads and wings

death dragon
death
rank 7
570 death drain
a skeletal dragon with a skeletal serpent as a tail; dragon head sucks health out, serpent head sends it to caster

fireball
fire
rank 7
820-870 fire damage
use the fire aspect of spectral blast

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Fire: Inferno
Pips: X
Accuracy: 70%
Damage: X take 40 damage per pip to yourself and 10 to your teamates and 100+50 per pip to all enemies.

Animation: You and you teamates are set on fire doing X damage, then magma appears under the ground in the enemies battle position then the magma shoots out of the ground doing X damage and they are set on fire and does X damage over three rounds.

Ice: Avalanche
Pips: 8
Accuracy:80%
Damage: 550 to all enemies

Animation: A mountain appears in the middle and a bunch of snow falls on everyone.

Storm: Hurricane
Pips: 6
Accuracy: 60%
Damage: 500 and removes all blades to every one

Animation: a miniture city appears in the middle and a hurricane starts and the wind blows toward the enemies and blows away the blades.

Myth: Cebures (three headed dog)
Accuracy: 70%
Damage: 100,200,then 300 to the chosen target

Animation: The Cebures in this spell looks like a big grayish black dog, the first head has blue eyes, middle has red eyes, the last has orange eyes. First the arena has a black mist then the Cebures's six eyes show up in the middle then the mist clears up to reaveal the beast, first the middle head attacks, dealing one hundred damage then the two outer heads attack doing two hundred damage, then they all attack doing three hundred damage.

Life: Mother nature
Accuracy: 90%
Heals: 800 and puts a heals boost buff on everybody on the users side
IT IS A HEAL CAUSE REMEMBER THEY HAVE A LVL FIFTY ONE SPELL TOO

Animation: a beautiful spirit is in the middle and then heals like the sprite does to every one. Then gives them the heal boost charm.

Death: Werewolf
Accuracy:85%
Damage: 750

Animation: Shows a man turn into a werewolf then scratches the chosen target. It converts half the damage to health. When it does it looks like the orthrus when it attacks.

Balance: Spectral titan
Pips:7
Accuracy: 80%
What it's like: it summons either frost giant, fire dragon, or storm lord

Animation: Depends on which titan it summons

Hope this works and tell me what you think

Survivor
May 02, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
ladon
balance
rank 7
100 damage from each school
basically a hydra with four extra heads and wings

death dragon
death
rank 7
570 death drain
a skeletal dragon with a skeletal serpent as a tail; dragon head sucks health out, serpent head sends it to caster

fireball
fire
rank 7
820-870 fire damage
use the fire aspect of spectral blast

They have fire ball as a wand spell already.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
skier339 wrote:
garyboy11 wrote:
I got an idea for a new storm spell. Two actually.

Huricane - 700 damage, plus 150 damage per extra pip to all - 8 pips, and up to 3 extra pips

Tornado Alley - 100 damage and 850 damage to all and stun - 8 pips

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

I think your ideas are very impressive! I love them and I think they fit great with Wizard101. If you looked at my other post you will see that I had an idea of having a Tsunami Spell Card for the lvl 58 Storm Spell, I think it all fits in, great idea and I will propose it to Kingsisle.

There has been one of the new spells found in test realm and it is for Storm! It is called Leviathan and it's animation is a cloud on the bottom and a purple serpent rises and slaps opponent with tail and deals 1030 damage and removes 2 positive charms! Legite!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
spartan7891 wrote:
there should be like a Griffen spell like 890-1000 for Balence school that would be awsome! (Kyle Ravensheild) lvl 33 Pyromancer

That be more myth

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Balance- Solar Eclipse- 570 balance damage to all, plus convert all good chamrs to weakness. EX: Spirit blades becomes three weaknesses.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I got one for death Frankenstein 85% accuracy 600 -775 Damage 8 pips
ooh another one too just an idea have not thought of a name yet but it you choose a enemy and it replaces the health of you and the health of another player. Cool Right? I know.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
you people don't even know that all these spells are WAY too powerful or too weak. the lvl 58 spells already came out and you are sitting here wasting your time. I'm life but the fly trap, mother nature and the plant of flip affects are all bad ideas. the real one is forest lord. look it up more that 800 damage to all. that is a good one.now the other terrible ideas, you know what, all of them are not that good so just play and find the good ones by going on the test realm, and stop telling everyone lvl 98 spells on a lvl 58 spell thread

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
they realesed the spells now i think but for balance you could have... titan king who does 1000 balance damage to all foes and gives them balance prisms which convert damage resist into boost for the next attack they resist. this is from lucas shadowstone lvl 50 balance.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
hey i got an card for level 6 its a life spell rank 2 you destroy half of your life and gives 300 to all friends execpt you 99 fizzle,its called sacrifice7/pips and mana ian drakeglen level 20 in the house please qout me