Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everyone Post Your New Level 58 Spells Here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Godzilla8173 wrote:
:)well ice i got nothing but fire i got well fire burst its sortta like immolate but more powerful
description: cost half your health but deals 9,000 to opponent sortta usefull if you are fighting malistaire :D or some other bosses in dragonsphyre
i think you are fire like me but i dont think its fair to have way too much damage o.k

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
pineapple24253 wrote:
Freeze, ice only spell. Freezes every enemy for ten turns and takes all the shields away and replaces them with traps.
Cool idea, huh? I mean ice is a lot of shields and stuff. So, what I have right now. 8 pips.

~Gabbrielle Silverdust level 46 ice master :P
Frezze is a ice spell wise guy

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
gazoofio wrote:
awesome34 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246

Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.

ok you're obviously a fire and jealous storm is better so let me clarify
1 have you ever seen the street mobs? they cast mutation spells
2 storm is the most powerful school so how is it overpowered?
3 i like the spell hope they go through with it

I have not seen any street mob cast mutation spells over 4 pips, with the exception of fire colosus. It is overpowered, because storm does that much damage if it has the correct accuracy. Even if the accuracy was 70% it would still do too much damage. oh and by the way all the schools have their strengths and weaknesses, storm is not better than fire.
i know fire is so good it enough health second best attacks so my main fire

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
Okay, these are my ideas for rank 8 spells.
Balance:
120 damage for all schools except balance to all enemies.
(so, doing 120 damage from life,myth,storm,fire,ice,and death)
reason: to get rid of shields, and obviously hurt the enemies.

Myth
750 myth damage. uses shield as a bonus trap.
If shield goes off, instead of % damage reduction. that same percent is ADDED.

Life: Absorb
600 damage to all enemies
1200 damage heal over 3 turns to all friends

Fire
1000 damage to one enemy

Storm
Storm bolt
1000 damage to all enemies

Death
lose 10% of their max health per round for 10 rounds

Balance
+50% attack to all friends
400 damage to all enemies
50% more damage to enemies

Ice
all enemies take 200 damage, and stunned for 2 turns. no pips gained and all BLADES removed.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
You Guys Forgot One MAJOR Point.
The reason all the lvl 48 Spells are 7 Pips is to make Treasure cards usable.
I think There are pretty much three options

1.Make Pip Limit 8
2.All the lvl 58 spells are Per Pip
3.Or just go along and make them WITHOUT treasure card Versions Of the cards.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
skier339 wrote:
Anyone who wants to make an idea, go right ahead and I will read them all!

I would like to make an alteration to an existing spell for the Life school. Life has many healing spells, but few attack ones and none that do both. My suggestion is to take the Drayd spell and modify it as follows:

Same Pip used versus heal result BUT, she ALSO causes that much damage to ALL enemies. Life is about a balance, and this would be reflected in this new spell.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Rystermagic wrote:
ran out of mana? dont worry this spell wil help :

lvl 58 (if there will be one :D) x pips
extanges 1 pip = 20 mana so 8 pips = 160 mana
Balance school but can be purchast at a teacher in the spiral, because its balance it can use power pips but only for balance such a life dryan 1 power pip = 400 health (200 health per pip) so if 8 power pips it will do 320 man! this can be used for any one on your team.
Its not a good attack but will realy help it takes up no mana btw thats whats its for but does waste pips thx :D lvl 50~Pyromancer also are KI going to higher there lvl if so that will be SO cool!

It has potential, but I think life should aslo have that as a regular spell based on the very attributes of what Life stands for.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246

that is so NOT cool storm is power full as it is and its high power is balanced out by its LOW acuracy. you want storm to be the best don't you? well don't want to burst your bubble or any thing but balance is way better than storm once you lean judgment. and it is way to low pip cost. it is even better than the fire dragon and no way can there be a 100% no fizzle storm dragon. i mean every would just switch schools to storm.

if any one agrees with me post a camentmentiening my wizards name Kenneth griffen wraith

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
i have a idea for a lv 58 death spell called The Final End

8 pips

you see a dark sky then a portal rips open and a deamon steps out and hits
650 and half to health

hope you like my idea

i am a level 46 death named zachary deathshade :D

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009

These are all good ideas but it would be unfair for spells that with blades and traps would kill you in one hit. Also like sombody posted earlier it woulnt be possible for and 8 pip spell because there are only seven pip slots.

Blaze Deathhammer, level 48 balance

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
I have one for Fire now

Fire Demon,a lava lake appears the out of the water a Fire Demon comes and he breathes fire on every enemy ,925 damage over time to everyone,8 pips,75% accuracy,(Fire Demon looks like a red body whit a head thats red and giant claws )

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Ok last one Ice

Avalanche,a mountain appears snow is falling Skiers are Skiing 8) then one Skier goes to the bottom and a giant rush of snow (Avalanche) comes rushing down,80 damage from snow falling and 800 damage from Avalanche then freeze on one selected enemy,8 pips,80%accurcy

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
this can be a spell that you get at a secret school in celestia at level 58 a balance spell anyone can get
sorceror blast- 150 damage per pip should look like a giant sorceror with a ball with all school sings in it then the ball blows up into pieces and hits all enemys
plus leaves a stun

i was thinking of all school sings alone at first but then someone told me make it like a giant soceror kids are tired of these big balls flying around and hitting people it needs to be like something someone would be like oh your awesome you have sorcerors blast

ps ty if you read i would be greatful if this ever cam in the game

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
here is a death school spell but can be purchased with "traning points"

moonlight- the moon shines on the ground and creats a demon with bunches of grave stones around the demon then the demon sucks the souls out of the graves and uses them to blast all enemys. 650 damage half back to you 8 pips.

thanks please reply

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
I have some ideas. I guess.

Fire
Fire Raven- 725-805 damage to one opponent + 270 damage over 3 rounds.
Description- A gargantuan black raven with fire for eyes kicks up a fiery wind. The raven has burnt feathers and parts of the body on fire. A strong sphere of fire erupts onto the enemy.

Ice
Frost Stallion- 605-675 damage to one opponent + Ice armor to user. Absorb 400 damage.
Description- An elegant blue horse with misty blue eyes gallops out of the trees. It neighs and shakes its mane, opens its mouth, and blows a bone chilling breath.

Storm
ThunderBird- 945-1025 damage to one opponent + stun for 1 round.
Description- A large figure appears on the duel. It's purple and yellow feathery wings are covering its body. It outspreads its wings and screeches. The bird slaps its wings together and bolts of electricity crackle and zap the target.

Life
Angelic Burst- 540-615 damage to all opponents + 420 healing power to all allies over 3 rounds.
Description- A bright white light slices through the opponents one by one.

Myth
Typhon- 760 damage to a single opponent + stun for 1 round.
Description- As stated in mythology, a despicable, gargantuan, horrifying, many headed creature. Typhon moves it's slimy hands in a circular motion and a blue ball of energy builds up. He releases it and it curves in a zigzag motion until slamming into the target.

Death
Gargoyle- 720 damage to 1 opponent. Gives back same amount of damage done as health to the user.
Description- A hideous creature with tattered, bat like wings unveils it's claws. The gargoyle swoops at the opponent, sticks its claws into the enemy, and sucks the life out. Once done, it begins to glow an eerie blue color and returns what health it stole.

Balance
Gaia- 635-705 damage to all opponents + 1 weakness to all opponents.
Description- Sand covers the entire dueling circle. Immediately, the ground begins to rumble and shake. Out of the sand rises a giant, beautiful blonde haired woman cloaked in brown garments. In her hand, is a tall brown staff with strange markings on it. She lifts her staff in the air as enormous rocks rain down and crush them all.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
Spell: Underworld Minions
8 pips
Screen shakes, Crack opens in the ground and light rays are streaming out. Minion jumps out of the crack. Screen is then focused on his eyes. (when focused on eyes, fire blazes in pupils). Minion then attacks all enemies, 500-650 per enemy. Raises his hands and electricity crackles from them. then extends his arms and spirits come out, swirling around ememy like a tornado. The spirits close in on enemy, and then the minion fades away, along with the flooring and crack. More detailed decription of minion: Very pale skin, Uneven, long hair. Nose is two holes, like Voldemort's nose (Voldemort is from Harry Potter.) Almost Like Grubbs old face, but a little chubbier. Body is a couple of inches shorter and a copules of inches fatter than a rotting fodders. Earring in one ear. HAS to look scarier than rotting fodder, and HAS to be able to be distinguished from a rotting fodder.
Death.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Ok so here is my idea.

For Death:

Ok so instead of a hitting spell I think since death are supposed to understand the dead and stuff they could have a spell called "Arise". It heals like sacrifice. It does 400 damage to you and heals 1000 to whoever you choose. Then it also gives them 4 pips. The pip cost is 8 pips. Animation: the person you cast it on shines brightly, rises up and is healed. You, on the other hand are damaged like in the Sacrifice spell.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48-Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Adept Necromancer Lvl 28-MooShu

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I guess I will start with my old one then introduce a new spell:

Myth school: Medusa: 8 pips to cast, 75% accuracy, 300 points of damage on impact followed by three rounds of an additional 175 points of damage. During those three rounds if your opponent heals, half of the healing spell is given to you.
I know people would rather have Medusa stun, so if that be the case, at the end of the three rounds of damage, the player gets stunned.
Medusa slithers out of a portal and whips her snake hair at her target. Then a little medusa head will bounce around the enemy for three turns causing damage
I chose health because myth is the only spirit school without some type of healing spell.

Ice school: Spartan Strike: 5 pips to cast. 50% accuracy, Sacrifice a tower shield and any blades you may have placed on yourself to reduce your opponents health by half of their current health. This spell will be fixed at 50% and cannot be buffed by blades nor guarded against by shields. It must be fixed at 50%.
The animation would be the wizard throwing a tower shield at the enemy.

And...that's it.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I have 3 spell ideas

Spell:Medusa
School:Myth
Effect:610-670 damage to all enemies

Spell:Mermaid
School:Life
Effect:Heal 800 Health+600 Health over 3 rounds to all players

Spell:Gargoyle
School:Death
Effect:120 damage & 600 damage, swap half for both attacks to heal

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
zoromon42 wrote:
why do we even want more spells, as if having 20 isn't enough? First just a fact that you already know there a 7 slots for pips and so 7 slots for power pips, the MAX number of pips possible are 7 power pips so 14 pips for your school, treasure cards of these spells would be useless because if if you wanted to give rank 8 storm spell to an ice friend then they couldn't use it because their power pips dont count for storm spells, and they need at least 1, of course there is the old excuse of making an 8th slot so you beat me there -__-'. any way if we do get rank 8 spells we wont stop untill we have rank 14 so please stop being greedy :?.................................sry if that was mean your ideas are good though, i like the griffon one only a little less power pleas

Umm max pip slots is 8

Ok here is some ideas
Undead hordes
Death
Summons an army of undead dealing 800 damage and healing 400
8 pips
Unexpected teamwork
Death
take 200-300 damage to hit all enemies 800 heals team 200 ea
9 pips( cannot be done without at least one power pip)
Forest Fire
Fire
a forest appears around your enemies and it catches fire hitting 50 leaving them with a burn dealing 300 damage for three turns
8 pips
Glacier
Ice
A big glacier appears over the enemies hitting 50 and then the sun comes out and breaks the ice causing 500 damage.
8 pips
Zeus (neptune)
Storm
He comes out dealing 1500 damage to one enemy and stuns it
10 pips (50 accuracy)
Poison Water( better version of poison)
Death
Water goes over the enemies head(no waves so not like tempest) dealing 600 damage to every enemy over three rounds
8 pips
Convert
Life
Wraith(6pip death move) comes out but gets converted to heal everyone 1000
8pisp
Ceberus (three headed dog not orthrus)
Myth
a cave with a little opening comes out and Ceberus breaks out hitting 50 then 500 then 600
8pip

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
School: Death
Name: Reincarnation
Pip: 5
Accuracy: 90%
Description: Take 650 damage to heall all team mates by 450

School: Ice
Name: Fortress
Pip: 3
Accuracy: 85%
Description: Gives -55% tower shields to all Team mates

School: Fire
Name: Molten Ash
Pip: 8
Accuracy: 75%
Description: Deals 30+ 770 over 3 rounds and puts Smokescreen on all enemies

School: Storm
Name: Typhoon
Accuracy: 70%
Description: Deals 895-985 to one enemy and puts a 40% storm trap

School: Balance
Name: Balance out/ Equalize
Pip: 4
Accuracy: 100%
Description: Puts +25% balance blade on all friends and puts -25% weakness on all enemies

School: Myth
Name: Friendly Giant
Pip: 3
Description: Removes all negatives Charms and Wards from team

School: Life
Name: Temple Guardian
Description: Deals 510-585 to all enemies and gives (+30% healing) on caster

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
zacty98 wrote:

Fire
Description- A gargantuan black raven with fire for eyes kicks up a fiery wind. The raven has burnt feathers and parts of the body on fire. A strong sphere of fire erupts onto the enemy.

Ice
Frost Stallion- 605-675 damage to one opponent + Ice armor to user. Absorb 400 damage.
Description- An elegant blue horse with misty blue eyes gallops out of the trees. It neighs and shakes its mane, opens its mouth, and blows a bone chilling breath.

Storm
Description- A large figure appears on the duel. It's purple and yellow feathery wings are covering its body. It outspreads its wings and screeches. The bird slaps its wings together and bolts of electricity crackle and zap the target.

Life
Angelic Burst- 540-615 damage to all opponents + 420 healing power to all allies over 3 rounds.

Myth
Description- As stated in mythology, a despicable, gargantuan, horrifying, many headed creature. Typhon moves it's slimy hands in a circular motion and a blue ball of energy builds up. He releases it and it curves in a zigzag motion until slamming into the target.

Death
Gargoyle- 720 damage to 1 opponent. Gives back same amount of damage done as health to the user.
Description- A hideous creature with tattered, bat like wings unveils it's claws. The gargoyle swoops at the opponent, sticks its claws into the enemy, and sucks the life out. Once done, it begins to glow an eerie blue color and returns what health it stole.

Balance
Description- Sand covers the entire dueling circle. Immediately, the ground begins to rumble and shake. Out of the sand rises a giant, beautiful blonde haired woman cloaked in brown garments. In her hand, is a tall brown staff with strange markings on it. She lifts her staff in the air as enormous rocks rain down and crush them all.

LOL those are the most reasonable idea's i've seen so far. I think storm should be just a littleeeeeeee little weaker, maybe 860-950, because if they have this spell, there's no need for bolt or triton or tempest and stuff

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Alright my idea is a simple one. How about a wolf for each school.

Fire: A red wolf would rise out of a field of lava, then lava sinks into the ground as the wolf starts to howl, when it finishes the ground below the enemy cracks open and then the lava rushes out of the cracks underneath the enemy.
The name for the fire wolf: Wolf of Inferno

Ice: A white wolf would appear from a blizzard facing the first person, howls, and place two or three tower shields on the person then go to the next person and repeat the process until all friends had three or two tower shields.
The name of the ice wolf: Wolf of Permafrost

Storm: A dark storm cloud rises over the field, then a bolt races down to the center of the field, zig zagging as it goes, and then it hits the ground with a flash and from that flash comes the form of a darkish purple wolf with a stripes of yellow forming designs, the wolf howls to the heavens (making it sound dramatic) and then bows it's head towards the enemy, then following that action comes a lightning bolt.
The name for the storm wolf: Wolf of Storm

Death: A black wolf (with a shadowy look to it) appears from a portal to the underworld (not necessarily the underworld), gives a low growl, then jumps towards the enemy, but before it hits it turns into a grayish blue vapor and surrounds the enemy and deals damage, then pops back to the middle of the field and once more jumps, but at you, vaporises and converts half the damage to health for you.
The name for the death wolf: Wolf of sorrow

Life: A light green wolf walks out of a forest that popped up on the field and heals all friends like the unicorn and the big tree do (not sure on name), but heals a bit more and gives a charm that boosts heal spells to all friends as well.
The name for the life wolf: Wolf of Spirit

Myth: Not sure for myth, maybe someone else can think of something.
The name for the myth wolf: Wolf of Legend

Balance: A gray wolf appears before the enemy with the balance sign on its forehead, raises its head to howl, then three lights appear a light green (Life), a dark purple (Death), and a yellowish orange one(Myth), the three spin around the enemy, and then thrust themselves towards the enemy one by one. Sort a like what the Hydra does, but in with a different style and different schools.
The name for the balance wolf: Wolf of Reason

P.S. The names could probably be change they're just a quick thought, and i don't feel like trying to guess the damage for all of the spells that would do damage or the pip cost. I am also sorry for how long it is just trying to help you get the picture.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
RickyZac wrote:
zacty98 wrote:

Fire

Ice

Storm

Life

Myth

Death

Balance

LOL those are the most reasonable idea's i've seen so far. I think storm should be just a littleeeeeeee little weaker, maybe 860-950, because if they have this spell, there's no need for bolt or triton or tempest and stuff

Hahaha, thanks, I conjured them up pretty fast. Yeah, Thunderbird's power should be decreased a bit. Now that I think it seems too strong so thanks.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
i have some, as you see, i already did myth for madusa. so i will do the other schools. death: malistare, 500 damage then 500 again. heals half/500.
animation: the battle circle flashes the death symbol, then malistares
minions pop up, one at a time they cut the wiz with their wings, then the minions go down and malistare pops up, he uses his staff to heal the caster.

fire: burney 1100 fire damage.
animation: bernie pops up, then a big fire starts and burns him, then it spreads out, once it touches the wizard it stops and damages him.

life: magic beanstalk, 800 damage and heals 800.
animation: jack apeers with magic beans, he plants them then the beanstalk grows, it hits the wiz then it hugs you.

myth animation: a banshee like thing apeers with gold hair, it screams at the enemies and damages them, then she is wearing glasses, she takes them off and looks all enimies and stuns them.

balance: sandman, 100 damage per pip

animation: a man appears made of sand, then squirts water at the enemy.

ice: freeze, stun all enemies for 3 rounds.

no animation exept stunned thing.

storm: lord of the sea, 2100 storm damage

animation: king neptune appears, he uses his torch to damage the wiz.