Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everyone Post Your New Level 58 Spells Here

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Monsoon

200 damage per pip over three turns with stun upon the first.

This spell would still give use for tempest and storm lord, some of the suggestions I've read on here appear to over shadow and displace the need of use of the lower spells.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
skier339 wrote:
Anyone who wants to make an idea, go right ahead and I will read them all!

umm?? i got good one ok there should be a new world after celestia or whatever its called it should be called demon hangout and you have to be lvl 15 or over to go there there should be fire everywhere and lava for ground and demons everywhere and devils and a new house that is like it but i think you should change prices of things and make it 1coin or crown for everything cause some people dont wanna spend that much money on crowns so ya back to the world ok in the world there should be safe spots ok and you click on the demons and devils and it should say do you wanna fight it or not so people dont get caught k now there should be new shop called THE MAKING YOUR OWN CLOTHES SHOP and you can design your own clothes for free well it can be cool and i want new spell for ice it will be called ice monster and it does 5,000 damage and like fire elf it stays on and then it keeps doing 2,000 damage and you get half of that for your health and you should make safe spots for marleybone cause PEOPLE DONT LIKE GETTING CAUGHT ALL THE TIME cause they could be lvl 1 so ya :):) 8) :-) :D :( :-o :x :? :P

Explorer
May 09, 2009
awesome34 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246

Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.

ok you're obviously a fire and jealous storm is better so let me clarify
1 have you ever seen the street mobs? they cast mutation spells
2 storm is the most powerful school so how is it overpowered?
3 i like the spell hope they go through with it

I have not seen any street mob cast mutation spells over 4 pips, with the exception of fire colosus. It is overpowered, because storm does that much damage if it has the correct accuracy. Even if the accuracy was 70% it would still do too much damage. oh and by the way all the schools have their strengths and weaknesses, storm is not better than fire.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
I have an idea for a fire spell:

Name: Flame Devil
Pips: 7
Acuaracy: 75%
Effect: 550 Fire Damage and stun to all enemies
Description: On a big landcape drakes are just stting and then a huge crack starts forming an the drakes fly away. The fissure widens and a huge red hand comes up flaming. He points at one of the enemies and blasts them with fire, then points at the next player, etc.

Notes: The reason it is 7 pips is so it is the alternative to fire dragon, so players can choose if they want extra damage done or an extra stun, and so if it is a treasure card any school can use it.

Thx I hope you like my idea!

KyleShadowblade Lvl 48 Pyromancer

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Ice Age:

75 Damage per pip to all enemies.
80% Accuracy
X pips
Stuns 1 random enemy for 2 rounds.

Its like an extreme blizzard and it twists around each enemy in an icy blizzard twist.

--Talon LifeFlame
Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
Nature Goddes!
Life
1,000 Damage to all enemies/heal 1,000 to all friends
Does a vine wrap sort of thing!

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Hi Fizzyjosh640 here again i have one for Death now

Hades,a platform of green grass appears the sun is shining flowers are blooming then CRACK a giant hole appears in the center a man in a black robe is there the hood is one he has a scyth then 700 damage to everyone covert half to health and stun for one round,8 pips,85% accuracy,(Hades looks like a black robe with a black hood with a red light coming out )

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Defender
Jul 21, 2009
My new spells would be:

Death spell:
Deaths Hand: A wraith like character would come out of the floor and swap half of yours and a chosen enimies health. It would be 8 pips and would only be useful on an enemy with more health then you.

Life spell:
Mother Nature: A character that looks kind of like Syliva Drake would come out of the floor and turn the chosen enemy into a tree with 100 less health per pip when you cast it. Costs 8 pips.

Myth spell:
Medusa: Does 500 damage and stun for 5 rounds. Costs 8 pips.

Fire spell:
Valcanic golemn: A gient valcano apperars and a large magma golemn throws a gient fire ball at the chosen enemy. Does 300 damage and 150 damage and stun once every three rounds, three times. costs 8 pips.

Ice spell:
Ice Age: does 500 damage and 25 damage every round for 10 rounds. Costs 8 pips.

Storm spell:
Hurricane: A lightning bolt hits every enemy with 300 damage, a wave hits every enemy with 300 damage, and all blades and shields are "bloon" away with a tornado. Costs 8 pips.

Balance spell:
Influence: The chosen enemy will only cast 1, 2, and 3 pip spells on you for 3 turns. Costs 8 pips.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
here's one:

Power of the Seven Schools
Balance
Rank 6
Accuracy 80%
Randomly casts one of the following:
Vampire, Humungofrog, Seraph, Satyr (on you), Ice Wyvern, Blizzard,
Meteor Strike, Kraken, Sandstorm, Spectral Blast, and if I missed any rank 4 attack, heal, or health drain spell add that in too...
Animation: a big deck of cards appears, shuffles, and the top card lifts up, showing the spell that gets used.

They already have hydra and it would be a waste of 6 pips to use a 4 pip spell.

neat spell, i think the randomness needs to stick to single attack, or heal, or group attack. I would be hard to target the spell if all three of those spell types were present in the spell.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
spartan7891 wrote:
there should be like a Griffen spell like 890-1000 for Balence school that would be awsome! (Kyle Ravensheild) lvl 33 Pyromancer

since griffen is a mythical creature wouldnt be a myth move?
-Kyle Swiftriver Lvl 43 Myth

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
For Balance:

Move: The Great Spinx
Damage: 790-870 to all enemies
Extra: 30% Hexes to all enemies
Accuarcy: 85%
Pips: 9
It sounds okay for a level 58 move

Haley Sandwhisper Grandmaster of Balance

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
casey1111 wrote:
I was thinking

Fire: Mt. Lava
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
800 damage over time
Huge volcano appears in the middle of duel field, erupts and splatters magma all over enemies, when it does over time, magma bubbles up around enemy, deals damage

Ice: Avalanche
650-700 damage + Freeze
Cliff appears above enemies starts 2 rumble and HUGE amounts of snow crash onto enemies ( deals damage all at one time, does not damage enemies separately)

Storm: Hurricane
1150 damage
A hurricane forms in the sky and it starts raining above a miniature town, suddenly a tree ( or a car, or a house) hits the first enemy and then again until all enemies are attacked

Death: Nightmare
750 damage heal half 2 self
Blackish fog appears in the middle of the field, and a black, swirly face appears. A long bony hand with long pointy nails reaches the enemy and opens its palm, extracting a glossy mixture from enemy. Breathes glossy mixture to caster. Repeat.

Life: Entangle
650 damage + Sprite 2 all friends
A hole appears in the middle of the field and long green vines/tendrils creep out at an alarming speed ( sorta like orthurus, but faster). The tendrils snake over to an enemy and ensnare it. Repeat. Blows all friends and does sprite(just the healing, not the actual spell)

Myth: Medusa
700 damage
A lady walks over across the duel field and takes off her hat, then undoes her hair, then takes off her sunglasses. Her snaky hair swirls around then hisses. She stares at the enemies in turn and turns them to stone.

Balance: Krok King's Wrath
700 damage
A small sandstorm appears in the middle of the field and a giant krok king appears in the sandstorm. He roars and pulls out his sword. The sandstorm disperses and he swipes at one, then the next and so on

Hope you like these ideas! If they are overpowered or underpowered, you can tweak them, I don't care. I just wanted to voice some ideas. :D 8)
I love those ideas!Although I think Hurricane does too much damage

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I think

myth:Great griffon 300 per pip

storm:mega bolt 900 to all

ice:abomadable snowman 700 8)

fire:demon 800 to all :x

life:the great moodah heals every one and hurts all enemies
death:the grim reaper 800 damage
balance:the pharoh 800 to all

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
uh i think i have one for fire well i was thinking heat wave 1,000 for three rounds to all enemies and well 90% accuracy

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
for storm i think whirlpool
Description:well a whirlpool to all enemies 2,000-6,500 accuracy 85%

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
:)well ice i got nothing but fire i got well fire burst its sortta like immolate but more powerful
description: cost half your health but deals 9,000 to opponent sortta usefull if you are fighting malistaire :D or some other bosses in dragonsphyre

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Dragonflame8 wrote:
Ok, since Celestia will supposedly bring the lvl cap to lvl. 60,
yes I believe KI might release rank 8 spells for each school, that you get somewhere around lvl 58.
So here are my ideas.

Myth
Medusa
Ok so Medusa appears over the ruins a destroyed Greek city, takes off the veil from her eyes and the eyes glow green, and green light hits all enemies.
Like fire elf, fire dragon, etc, it is a lingering spell, doing 250 over 3 rounds to all enemies.

Death
Haunt
A hooded rider with glowing red eyes on a skeletal horse laughs evilly and shoosts a ball of blackness at you.
This lingering spell damages each opponent 200 damage over 3 rounds, and heals the caster and all wizards fighting on his side 100 over 3 rounds (It is kind of like the fire spell Link).
Each time this spell damages an enemy, ghouls, ghosts, and wraiths swarm around you and attack you.

Life
Venus Flytrap

A huge Venus Flytrap appears (like the one from the move Little Shop of Horrors) and wraps its thorny vines around the enemy, entangling him in them until the enemy is almost unseeable under the vines.
This does 700 damage to one chosen enemy.
(I was thinking it could bite you with its teeth, and like pick you up bite you something, but i think that may be too violent for the game? ; it is E10+)

Fire
Hyperion

Hyperion (Greek Titan of Fire) appears in golden armor on a battlefield, the body under it made completely of flame.
Hyperion roars and swipes his hand and an arc of flame appears in front of him and rushes toward you.
Suddenly, the flames seperate to form the fiery shapes of warriors, who attack you by engulfing you in flame and slashing their fire swords at you.
This does 700 to one chosen enemy

Ice
Yeti Rampage

A Yeti is seen running through the snow.
He turns toward you and charges toward you, roaring.
He raises his hands and summons a blizzard, and at the same time attacks you with his claws, doing 700 damage to each enemy.

Storm
Eye of the Storm

Lightning is seen rapidly flashing and catching a ruined village on fire.
Suddenly, from every direction, strong winds blow ruins, dust, and debris on all enemies, while a lightning storm flashes lightning on them, and a loud, powerful clap of thunder smashes a huge mountain and rocks tumble from the mountain to you.
This does 900 damage on each enemy.

Balance
Power of the Gods

A hurricane is seen destroying a seaside village.The force of the hurricane
creates a whirlpool in the water.
The whirlpool suddnely splashes up very high, revealing Poseiden made completely of water.
Suddenly, from Olympus, comes Zeus, and from a crack in the ground bursts Hades.
Poseiden does 400 Ice damage, Zeus does 400 Storm damage, and Hades does 400 Death damage on one selected enemy.

Hope you like my ideas!!! :D :D :D

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING fire does less than ice balance does more than storm and life does the same damage of fire FIX IT

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
garyboy11 wrote:
I got an idea for a new storm spell. Two actually.

Huricane - 700 damage, plus 150 damage per extra pip to all - 8 pips, and up to 3 extra pips

Tornado Alley - 100 damage and 850 damage to all and stun - 8 pips

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

i like your idea very much but the promblem was they need some more damage and one name needs to be changed they are bacicly the same name

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
14nate3000 wrote:
Nature Goddes!
Life
1,000 Damage to all enemies/heal 1,000 to all friends
Does a vine wrap sort of thing!
way too much damage lower that and the health cause you must be a life wizard if you make that spell by the way my main guy is fire i dont think your fire spell does enough damage

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
spartan7891 wrote:
there should be like a Griffen spell like 890-1000 for Balence school that would be awsome! (Kyle Ravensheild) lvl 33 Pyromancer
you know what your idea is very good nothing bad about it

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Hi im back and i have a new spell for Storm

Celestian Crab,a nice beach appears the waves are crashing at the rocks the sun is shining one promblem no one is there the a small shell appears on the beach side then breaking out a Giant Crab comes and claws all enemys,1000 damage and stun for one, round to all enemys,8 pips,70% accuracy,(the Crab looks like the first character revealed in the new world Celestia)

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
legobuilder07 wrote:
casey1111 wrote:
I was thinking

Fire: Mt. Lava
800 damage over time
Huge volcano appears in the middle of duel field, erupts and splatters magma all over enemies, when it does over time, magma bubbles up around enemy, deals damage

Ice: Avalanche
650-700 damage + Freeze
Cliff appears above enemies starts 2 rumble and HUGE amounts of snow crash onto enemies ( deals damage all at one time, does not damage enemies separately)

Storm: Hurricane
1150 damage
A hurricane forms in the sky and it starts raining above a miniature town, suddenly a tree ( or a car, or a house) hits the first enemy and then again until all enemies are attacked

Death: Nightmare
750 damage heal half 2 self
Blackish fog appears in the middle of the field, and a black, swirly face appears. A long bony hand with long pointy nails reaches the enemy and opens its palm, extracting a glossy mixture from enemy. Breathes glossy mixture to caster. Repeat.

Life: Entangle
650 damage + Sprite 2 all friends
A hole appears in the middle of the field and long green vines/tendrils creep out at an alarming speed ( sorta like orthurus, but faster). The tendrils snake over to an enemy and ensnare it. Repeat. Blows all friends and does sprite(just the healing, not the actual spell)

Myth: Medusa
700 damage
A lady walks over across the duel field and takes off her hat, then undoes her hair, then takes off her sunglasses. Her snaky hair swirls around then hisses. She stares at the enemies in turn and turns them to stone.

Balance: Krok King's Wrath
700 damage
A small sandstorm appears in the middle of the field and a giant krok king appears in the sandstorm. He roars and pulls out his sword. The sandstorm disperses and he swipes at one, then the next and so on

Hope you like these ideas! If they are overpowered or underpowered, you can tweak them, I don't care. I just wanted to voice some ideas. :D 8)
I love those ideas!Although I think Hurricane does too much damage
i like all those ideas i really do but, hate to burst your bubble but entangle is already a life spell

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Fizzyjosh640 has one for Balance

Sandman,a room with a sleeping child on a bed appears the Sandman comes and sprinkles dust on the child then comes to the enemys and sprinkles dust on them, 810 damage reduses pips to zero and stuns on one ememy,8 pips,85% accuracy,(Sandman looks like hades with a tan robe exept the hood is down reveling his curly orange hair)

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Hello again now i have one for Myth

Medusa,you see the inside Medusa's cave just there then comes Medusa she faces the emenmy and take her hat off and sunglasses she turned all the enemys to stone,(this is a double attack one of a snakes bite and all of the snakes glaze for the attack),25 damage then 875 damage,8 pips,80%accuracy,(medusa is just a dyrad/human looking creature with snakes in her hair)