Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 School Spells!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
Have you ever wondered what the spells would be if we were able to be level 58? Well here are some ideas!

Myth: Posiedon 820-890 Power
Life: Moon Shower 820 Healing to all non enimies
Death: Sacred Wizard 900-950 Power to all eneimies
Balance: Double Play Donate 2 Pips to everyone on team
Storm: Tsunami 1200-1250 Power to each opponent
Ice: Glacier Stun all opponents for 4 rounds and Heal 500 to yourself
Fire: Firestorm 600+800 Power over 3 rounds to all opponents

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to post your on ideas!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Cool names and ideas but after one boosting agent the opponet will be dead. In addition, its my assumpition that you must have an ice character because you think people complain about stuns now, wait until they get stunned for 4 rounds. The only way I would say that would be fair would be that it would take 14 pips to get the spell off.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I like it, damages could be tweaked a bit. I like the spells you've got for each class very creative. It should be good to see, if this idea gets used, how the game developers incorporate them into the game. I'd like to see the animation for them as well and how many PIPs they'd cost each.

WTG.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
WizardWarrior1193 wrote:
Cool names and ideas but after one boosting agent the opponet will be dead. In addition, its my assumpition that you must have an ice character because you think people complain about stuns now, wait until they get stunned for 4 rounds. The only way I would say that would be fair would be that it would take 14 pips to get the spell off.

I can see what you are getting at. But you have to remember that getting to level 58 requires new worlds with harder opponents. Also those card woul cost 8 pips wich would just require one power pip and 6 normal pips.
I see what your saying but in a tougher world it wouldn't die right away.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
RivalTrust wrote:
I like it, damages could be tweaked a bit. I like the spells you've got for each class very creative. It should be good to see, if this idea gets used, how the game developers incorporate them into the game. I'd like to see the animation for them as well and how many PIPs they'd cost each.

WTG.

Well I have decided you need 8 pips including one power pip and 6 regular pips!

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Just a thought, isn't Posidon the god of the sea? Do you think that would be such a great choice for Myth, because Storm is not only the school of electricity, but water, and air for that matter.

Here's an idea. Oh, what is his name? Have you read the Percy Jackson series? What is the giant guy they find in the old junkyard in I think maybe the third book? I will just call it giant guy. Basically it is a big giant statue of a greek warrior that moves around and crushes people.

Big Giant Statue Guy That Crushes People - 90 damage, then 650 damage to all, and remove all shields - 8 pips

Or maybe...

Griffin - 800 damage, and remove all positive charms ( shields and blades ) - 8 pips

Just an idea, Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Here is what i think.

Death: Night of the Living Dead: 500 damage to all foes and gives back 250 health to all friends,80 accuracy. Animation: Army of undead, ghosts and things of the sort stampede the opponents making their health fly in balls of death magic to you and friends.

Balance:Celestial Blast:750-950 to one foe, 85 accuracy. Animation: Sun, Stars and Moon appear and shoot beams of light at opponent.

Life: Heavenly Helpers: 500 heal to all with 400 absorb,90 accuracy. Animation: Angels appear and shoot beams off light or rainbows to heal you and then God gives you a real shield you grab and you lower it and it turns into absorb shield.

Myth: Mythology Alive: 655-825 to all, 80 accuracy. Animation: Tons of Mythological creatures appear and stampede the foes.

Fire: Sunny Day: 780-960 to all,75 accuracy. Animation: The Sun appears and shoots fire at all opponents plus the light from the sun lingers for 3 rounds raising ALL Fire damage by 25 percent.

Ice: Ice Age: 550-650 to all opponents, 85 accuracy. Animation: Blizzards appearance without flying chunks of ice. Then, it does the damage and freezes the foes for 1-3 rounds gaining no pips and taking same damage for those turns. Then when the ice thaws fire attacks for them are decreased by 5 percent(1 round freeze), 10 percent(2 round freeze), and 20 percent(3 round freeze).

Storm:Zeus's Master Bolt: 900-1200 to 1 foe, 70 accuracy. Animation: Zeus (guy in storm lord) appears out of a cloud and throws his master bolt at opponent.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
skier339 wrote:
Have you ever wondered what the spells would be if we were able to be level 58? Well here are some ideas!

Poseidon is the Greek God of the SEA which would probably put him under storm if any category so WHY HE IN MYTH?

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:
Just a thought, isn't Posidon the god of the sea? Do you think that would be such a great choice for Myth, because Storm is not only the school of electricity, but water, and air for that matter.

Here's an idea. Oh, what is his name? Have you read the Percy Jackson series? What is the giant guy they find in the old junkyard in I think maybe the third book? I will just call it giant guy. Basically it is a big giant statue of a greek warrior that moves around and crushes people.

Big Giant Statue Guy That Crushes People - 90 damage, then 650 damage to all, and remove all shields - 8 pips

Or maybe...

Griffin - 800 damage, and remove all positive charms ( shields and blades ) - 8 pips

I read the PERCY JACKSON series and IDK what he called but yea i said thing about Poseidon being sea god too and that falls under storm which is opposite to myth.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
garyboy11 wrote:

Or maybe...

whooo! Percy Jackson rocks!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
skier339 wrote:

No. Please no. Not another heal spell. I've been using Centaur since lvl 33. It's the highest attack I have. It is well past due that life get another attack spell. Even if it is a low powered mass attack.

How about something called "Strangling Thorns" for a damage over time spell. Preferably mass attack. Animation could be a very foul tempered rose bush.

Ellie Sky Grandmaster Life
Ellie Sky Grandmaster Storm
Ellie Sky lvl 30 Fire
Ellie Sky lvl 28 Death
Ellie Sky lvl 22 Myth
Yes, I named them all the same. I didn't want an identity crisis. :P

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Wow, I was just about to post what I had, clicked the backspace, and the page went back. Everything was erased. Basically what I had was that The players become the spells.

I'll post what I had before later, but it was so much, lol

Defender
May 09, 2009
i like the idea of leveling higher than lvl 50 and most of those school spells are pretty cool ideas exept for the balance and ice. most balance wizards dont use donate power because we are saving them up for judgment. i think balance should have: wieght of the world: power 700-865: pips 11 and for ice it shouldnt be able to stun for four rounds that would just be unfair. instead it should be called deep freez: power 400 for 5 rounds.

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:

Or maybe...

The big metal guy does not have an actual name he is a failed automaton made by Hephaestus.

all following spells are either to all enemies or to all friends
and i think there should be zeus(sky, lightning) or poseidon(sea) for storm. damage: 1500
for fire definetly hephaestus(smith of the gods and god of fire) damage:600+500 over 3 rounds
for ice i don't really know but it could be Demeter when Persephone is with Hades. damage: 800+stun+ice armor for friends(for those of you who don't know why this happens i will try to explain. demeter was the goddess of the harvest and her daughter was persephone goddess of spring. she was supposed to be a secret but hades found out about her. he brought her to the underworld and married her. demeter was so sad that she was gone that the world turned to ice. eventually zeus made hades give her back to demeter. but before she left hades made her eat four pomegranate[i think thats how you spell it] seeds. so each year she had to go back for four months and the world would be ice because demeter missed her. that is about as short as i can make this story.)
anyway death would be Hades god of the underworld. damage:700 convert half to health
life is persephone healing: 1000+absorb+the healing friends need for 5 rounds
myth: hephaestus's creation same damage as listed above
balance i can't think of any gods for this so just a seven-headed hydra 400 damage for each head

Survivor
May 19, 2009
dude i have enough problems with heal with out you adding more weight upon me go with damage like leaf swords 500 - 580 to all foes we need damage spells to all foes plz

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
skier339 wrote:

how many pips would these be?I hope that they are at differant pip costs because some these are worse then the 7 spells. Also the death does more then the myth and to all enimies which is wierd. is the death drain?Life is worse because the life seven gives you a shield to.Balance is really bad unless it only cost four pips.Ice is way to powerful. For four rounds stun is to much and ice has no healing ability i dont know where you got that from.Fire and storm are ok.
These are my ideas they cost eight pips:
myth:myth would be called Medusa.transfer all positive shields and boost on victim's team to user's team and transfer all bad things on user and team on to victim. It would look like medusa
life: life would be called angels.reverse shield that sends back 500 damage on each team mate and 500 health. It would have a angel.
death:death would be called the living dead.kills you and deals your health left to two oppenents.It would be zombies attack you and then two oppenents
balance:Balance woul be called united.+100%all fight damage to all teammates. animation would just be the blades popping up
Storm:storm would be called power surge.800 damage to all oppenents. It would be a lightning bolt going in and out of oppenent a couple times
Ice:Ice would be called inpenatrable wall.2 -100%damage to all teammates. it would look like just the shields popping up
Fire:Fire would be volcano.875damage to all oppenents over three rounds.It would be a volcano blasting oppenents
I think all of these really capture what the school does.Life heal,Myth remove shields,death sacrifice,balance upgrade,ice defense,fire damage over time, storm pure damage

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
nebrie wrote:
skier339 wrote:

No. Please no. Not another heal spell. I've been using Centaur since lvl 33. It's the highest attack I have. It is well past due that life get another attack spell. Even if it is a low powered mass attack.

How about something called "Strangling Thorns" for a damage over time spell. Preferably mass attack. Animation could be a very foul tempered rose bush.

Ellie Sky Grandmaster Life
Ellie Sky Grandmaster Storm
Ellie Sky lvl 30 Fire
Ellie Sky lvl 28 Death
Ellie Sky lvl 22 Myth
Yes, I named them all the same. I didn't want an identity crisis. :P

Yes i am totally agreed with you here i think that an attack spell for life would be great! Just because we are life students doesnt mean the only thing we want to do is heal. My idea for a life attack would be The Wrath of the Forest. In this spell there would be a huge forest sprout up in the battle and then vines would come creeping out and strangle all opponents. It would do about 875-950 damage and then would stun them for two rounds or something. idk it is just an idea.

Luke WillowStrider: Level 35 Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
What I am thinking is...

Myth: Medusa 800-900 and stuns enemies for 2 rounds attack all.
Life: Wraith of Life 500 healing and 720 damage.
Death: Deadly Soul 730-820 damage and half health.
Storm: Poseidon (I think thats how you spell it) 950-1,100 to all and stun for 1 round.
Fire: Valcano 910-1,030 damage to all enemies.
Ice: Frost 750 dmagae to all enemies.
Balance: Equal 700 damage to all enemies and 700 health to you.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Hmmm ...... Just though of a cool Life Attack Spell for level 58. It would be called Pegasus or however you would want to spell it. Ok so it would start of by showing a medow and suddenly out of the sky comes the Winged Horse herself or himslef, Pegasus. It would do an attack of 850-925 to all opponents by attacking them in the same manner as the Cherub spell by simply raising them up or something of that manner. So yeah there is my idea.

Luke WillowStrider: Level 35 Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:

Or maybe...

Read the books and the Big giant dude you are refering to is the colossus In mythology the Colossus of Rhodes was built by Hephastus and was a statue until called upon to defend. If you have ever played Age of Mythology he is a unit given later in gameplay.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
skier339 wrote:

The damage you posted is ridiculas! Especially Firestorm! I mean like seriously? Nobody would survive the attack. Here would make sense. I am changing these to things that are right. (This is only for level 50)

(Fire) Sacrafice: Take 300 Damage to deal 1,200 to your opponent. (6 pips)

See? This is balancing to make this easier for everyone. Now here are the others.

(Death) Zombie: 625 Damage, convert half to health. (7 Pips)
(Life) Poison Splash: 90 Damage, 180 Damage each turn for 5 turns. (6 Pips)
(Myth) DXZombie: 800-900 Damage (7 Pips)
(Ice) Frozen Berg Bats: 520-600 Damage (6 Pips)
(Fire) Flame Serpent: 840-940 Damage (7 Pips)
(Storm) Lightning Blast: 670-750 Damage to ALL enemies (7 Pips)
(Balance) Dire Hydro: 250 Damage for each pip (6 Pips)

You see? These aren't going too far. Don't be ridiculas in life. It wouldn't be fair.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Ok as you may see from the name i like greek mythology so here is my ideas for new spells based on Greek myths,
Death: Hades 800 damage + all health taken goes to user. A man with a pitch fork, black hair, and in a black toga rides in on a chariot lead by skeleton horses throws pitch fork at enemy then pulls in out the gives the pitch fork to you to get life points.
Life: Demeter 850 life points to team. A lady with light brown hair climbs down from a tree and plants flowers the flowers grow and give you life plus gives a life balde.
Myth: Athena 300+700 damage. A lady in a greek warrior outfit with the helmet balanced on he head surrounded by books sommons a swarm of Owls to attack oppontents and give them a stun for a round.
Balance: Ares 900 damage. A dark tall some what handsome man in full battle armor attacks opponents then gives all their blades to you
Storm: Typhon 1000 damage, a monster rise up from a stormy sea lighning flashes all around, makes giants waves and lighning hit opponents
Fire: Apollo 900 damage, a teenaged boy in a shining chariot lead by horses of fire, throws giant sun like items at all opponents.

Ice: Hercules: 950 damage, a buff man clothed in a light blue toga and a cloak o lions skin. Uses a giant club to attack all opponents
Plz take note that the reason why Zues or Posideon are not used is that storm lord is like a mixture of both of them put together

Defender
May 18, 2009
skier339 wrote:

I like your tsunami idea! :D But maybe a little less damage, like 1,000?

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
Cool. Here are my ideas
Ice-Ice Mountain. Maybe a Giant Mountain appears infront of the sun and then the enemies start to turn to ice cubes doing about 500-675 damage to one Enemy
Fire- Explosion. Maybe like a volcano appears and it erupts and melts all the enemies 800-900 Damage
Storm-Zap- A giant bolt that goes to all enemies doing 600-1000 damage.
Myth-Myth God. Maybe a giant Person appears in all greek armor and attacks all enemies doing about 500-700 damage.
Death-Milos. In percy Jackson he was the like lord of the undead and he became human I think. So maybe the attack drains all enemies health and makes him look human.
Life- Stampede as talked about on Wizard101 central. A bunch of horse run in a flock damaging all enemies 500-700 damage.
Balance-Lizard Flock. A bunch of lizards appear and do allot of damage to all enemies. 700-900

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
you know what ice need strongers attackeslike big ice age i freezes all openents and does about 5666999 damage to all openets only if the ru aare fire