Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 School Spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
those are good ideas but if you want lvl 58 spells there's a problem those spells wouldn't be able to turn into treasure cards cause they would be 8 pips but a wizard from another school can only hold seven normal pips so that means they would be exclusive and a lot of complaining would come

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
o btw dont you guys think its ironic that myth is based on mythology and myth is opposite of storm and yet lots of storm spells come from mythology ex storm lord and triton

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
I'm making a story for the fan fiction page and wanted to know if i can use some of the one's you guys posted. So can some of you guys post if its ok to us the spells you posted in my story. thx

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:
Just a thought, isn't Posidon the god of the sea? Do you think that would be such a great choice for Myth, because Storm is not only the school of electricity, but water, and air for that matter.

Here's an idea. Oh, what is his name? Have you read the Percy Jackson series? What is the giant guy they find in the old junkyard in I think maybe the third book? I will just call it giant guy. Basically it is a big giant statue of a greek warrior that moves around and crushes people.

Big Giant Statue Guy That Crushes People - 90 damage, then 650 damage to all, and remove all shields - 8 pips

Or maybe...

Griffin - 800 damage, and remove all positive charms ( shields and blades ) - 8 pips

Just an idea, Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Heh. The statue guy is Talos in percy jackson. I am reading directly from the book. But... Yea. Talos. XD um correct me if i am wrong but that is the name in the book lol. some ideas i like.
Artemis comes out and shoots all opponents with her bow and the moon shines brightly overhead. :) (<-Life) Sphinx comes out and asks a riddle and then slashes the other team with its paw :)
~Chelsea Skytalon
'Stars, I can see the stars again my lady.' (TEAM ZOE NIGHTSHADE BEST CHAR IN PERCY JACKSON!)

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ooh i like your ideas, however, life doesnt need another healing spell and plus, death could use a better name. here are my ideas:

BALANCE: Black Plague (560 Balance Damage and Entangle)
DESCRIPTION: A diseased demon emerges from the battle circle and attacks your target with moths that come out of its mouth

FIRE: Hades (780 Fire Damage to all enemies and heals 600 over 3 rounds)
DESCRIPTION: Hades, lord of the underworld, bursts from flames at the center of the battle circle and attacks each enemy with his burning sword.

ICE: Absolute Zero (150 Ice Damage, Stun for one round, and +85% Ice)
DESCRIPTION: Clouds form above the battle circle, then, snow falls, and a group of ice crystals hits the target.

STORM: Hurricane (990 Storm Damage to all and Remove 1 Positive Charm)
DESCRIPTION: You see a beach with palm trees appear. The palm trees are blowing in one direction with rain waves, and then, a bolt of lightning hits you, followed by a wave.

MYTH: Olympian (670 Myth Damage to all enemies and Stun)
DESCRIPTION: A greek warrior emerges from the mountains of olypmus, and then, uses his sword to slash all enemies and stun them.

LIFE: Bloom (655 Life Damage to all enemies)
DESCRIPTION: A series of plants bloom, and afterwards, they strangle each opponent.

DEATH: Grim Reaper(630 Death Damage to all enemies and Infection)
DESCRIPTION: The Grim Reaper emerges from a tomb, and then, uses his scythe to hit all enemies.

Note: I know Ice does only 150 Damage, however, its because of what else it does. If you realize, spells that do a lot of other things beside damage have less damage. For example, storm lord does 690, weaker than most other storm spells, only because it also stuns. Orthrus does much more due to the fact that it attacks one target, and because it doesn't do anything else (spells that attack all enemies are usually weaker).

Tell me what you think!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
nebrie wrote:
skier339 wrote:

Life: Moon Shower 820 Healing to all non enimies

No. Please no. Not another heal spell. I've been using Centaur since lvl 33. It's the highest attack I have. It is well past due that life get another attack spell. Even if it is a low powered mass attack.

How about something called "Strangling Thorns" for a damage over time spell. Preferably mass attack. Animation could be a very foul tempered rose bush.

Ellie Sky Grandmaster Life
Ellie Sky Grandmaster Storm
Ellie Sky lvl 30 Fire
Ellie Sky lvl 28 Death
Ellie Sky lvl 22 Myth
Yes, I named them all the same. I didn't want an identity crisis. :P

I agree it should be an attack spell but not a damage over time spell, that should be for dragon..,
But in the other case Life is healing so it would be logical it would get healing spell.

What if those spells would be some legend creature in the past from Wizard101 like:

Fire lvl 58: A big Dragon from the big war?
Ice lvl 58: A Titan or something?
Storm lvl 58: A triton is already in so I would rather say Poseidon too
Balance lvl 58: Maybe some ancient creature from KrokoTopia?
Myth lvl 58: Summon some minion? Summon some little great raven to help you?
Death lvl 58: Summon a sort of leech?
Life lvl 58: Well Healing spell or not maybe it should be something that attacks in first instance but that it heals after, I don't know maybe that would be more for death but some special thing for Life would be cool too..,

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
skier339 wrote:
Have you ever wondered what the spells would be if we were able to be level 58? Well here are some ideas!

Myth: Posiedon 820-890 Power
Life: Moon Shower 820 Healing to all non enimies
Death: Sacred Wizard 900-950 Power to all eneimies
Balance: Double Play Donate 2 Pips to everyone on team
Storm: Tsunami 1200-1250 Power to each opponent
Ice: Glacier Stun all opponents for 4 rounds and Heal 500 to yourself
Fire: Firestorm 600+800 Power over 3 rounds to all opponents

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to post your on ideas!

well first of all, posiedon is god of water in greek myths SO he should probably be storm because a Tsunami is just like a tempest (except weaker) and moon shower and sacred wizard i think are mixed up because necromancers usually like moonlit nights and sacred is kinda a life word. Also, i would say double play is ok but it doesn't sound very threatening though so then glacier stun well, ice shouldn't heal that much and i think it should do damage. Also i'm good for firestorm but if a storm of fire is too hard to imagine, there IS such thing as a fire tornado which is a whirling wind of flames. so hope you got these :-o

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
MSS11 wrote:
ooh i like your ideas, however, life doesnt need another healing spell and plus, death could use a better name. here are my ideas:

BALANCE: Black Plague (560 Balance Damage and Entangle)
DESCRIPTION: A diseased demon emerges from the battle circle and attacks your target with moths that come out of its mouth

FIRE: Hades (780 Fire Damage to all enemies and heals 600 over 3 rounds)
DESCRIPTION: Hades, lord of the underworld, bursts from flames at the center of the battle circle and attacks each enemy with his burning sword.

ICE: Absolute Zero (150 Ice Damage, Stun for one round, and +85% Ice)
DESCRIPTION: Clouds form above the battle circle, then, snow falls, and a group of ice crystals hits the target.

STORM: Hurricane (990 Storm Damage to all and Remove 1 Positive Charm)
DESCRIPTION: You see a beach with palm trees appear. The palm trees are blowing in one direction with rain waves, and then, a bolt of lightning hits you, followed by a wave.

MYTH: Olympian (670 Myth Damage to all enemies and Stun)
DESCRIPTION: A greek warrior emerges from the mountains of olypmus, and then, uses his sword to slash all enemies and stun them.

LIFE: Bloom (655 Life Damage to all enemies)
DESCRIPTION: A series of plants bloom, and afterwards, they strangle each opponent.

DEATH: Grim Reaper(630 Death Damage to all enemies and Infection)
DESCRIPTION: The Grim Reaper emerges from a tomb, and then, uses his scythe to hit all enemies.

Note: I know Ice does only 150 Damage, however, its because of what else it does. If you realize, spells that do a lot of other things beside damage have less damage. For example, storm lord does 690, weaker than most other storm spells, only because it also stuns. Orthrus does much more due to the fact that it attacks one target, and because it doesn't do anything else (spells that attack all enemies are usually weaker).

Tell me what you think!!!!!!

I love these ideas! Especially the Ice one! It fits into my strategy perfectly.

As for the possibility of people complaining about these new 8 pip spells not being treasures, let them complain. This would get more people to rely more on their school spells instead of treasure cards. If you like a certain spell so much, make a character in that school. Not that hard. >.>

~~Brian, level 50 Ice wizard

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
oh my goodness if life gets a level 58 healing spell, then there should be a school quest in between that is for attacking.
I know life is all for healing but it's hard to live on just a centaur. lol :P

For life there should be a attack all card, seeing as we dont have one yet.
Maybe where plants and such could tangle up the enemies-- then to include some healing they could zap the enemies strength? i don't know. haha

Otherwise, I like all of the previous suggestions. I'd come up with my own, but I don't feel as I know enough to suggest cards for the other schools :P
Life all the way. haha

Calamity Blade
Level 48 Life
{almost gm. woot. :P )

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I have another suggestion:

School: Myth
Move: Chimera(Greek mythical creature)
Attack: 270 per head(3 Heads)(Not Multiple)
Accuarcy: 80%
Pips:8
What the move does:
There are three heads i don't know the remember on the top of my head what they are, but i no one is a skull one is a snake and there is another one.
So instead of elemental attacks(Hydra) it is the Life, Death, Myth combonation.

I think it is a good idea and the only thing i might change is the attack power it could go a little higher or maybe a smidge lower. The range i would say 260-300).

Kyle Swiftriver Lvl 40 Life/Death
Kyle Swiftriver Lvl 43 Myth/Storm
Haley Sandwhisper Lvl 50 Balance/Death/Life
Haley Drake Lvl 45 Death/Life
Paige Firedust Lvl 22 Fire/Life

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
here mine
Life - Great forest emergence 8 pips - a large forest appears and a bunch of roots that attack that does 855 damage then heals the user 420 for 3 rounds accuracy 90%

Death - Apocalypse 8 pips - a herd of zombies attack all foes does 650 damage plus a infection. accuracy 80%

Myth - Hercules - 8 pips - hercules appears and throws a huge rock at all foes which does 910 damage and leaves myth trap on person.Accuracy 80%

Fire - Fire Lord - A giant super nova and a man with wings of fire wearing gear same as royal attire appears with sword that seems to power up then he throws the sword which makes a big boom. it would do 900 first time then burn all foes for 3 rounds doing 125 each round. accuracy 75%

Ice- Glacier Destruction- a HUGE block of ice would fall apart onto all foes. It would do 810 damage and knock all shields out. accuracy 80%
storm - Hypercane- the entire field would be swallowed my a tornado looking wind gusts that would hurt EVERYTHING doing 650 damage to you and friends and 1455 damage to foes. accuracy 60 %

balance - World Demise - a giant model of the world pop out first become consumed my fire in one half being consumed by lava and fire the other by a ice age and final half being consumed by lighting and waves. Then it begins to break apart and then BOOM the fly out towards the other person doing 350 damage ice 550 damage fire and 600 damage storm. I REALLY LIKE THESE IDEAS :D

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
All those Percy Jackson spells are nice, but it would take a long time for them to make them, because they would have to contact Rick Riordan and ask to use stuff, for example, the master bolt. However you can't copyright greek myths, so im all for that. Here are some spells:

Typhoon(Storm)
Cerberus(Death)
4 horsemen of the apocolpyse(death)
Exploding Rock(Fire)

And fyi the big,giant,metal, statue guy that everyone keeps refering to is called Talos.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
hetete25 wrote:
you know what ice need strongers attackeslike big ice age i freezes all openents and does about 5666999 damage to all openets only if the ru aare fire

While your idea is interesting the ice age attach should be around 900 to all enemies and add in tower shields to yourself and your friends of -60 % of incoming fire from the enemy. This is ice your talking about, and while we do have our weaknesses we also have our strengths.

Brianna ShadowFlame grandmaster of ice

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Life: Poison ivy: 50+600 life damage to a single target over 3 rounds 5 pips 90% accuracy

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
I have allot of ideas for this. :)

Myth: Chimera 350 and 1500

Storm: Loch Ness Monster 2400 to all enemies

Balance: Seismic Wave 1500 to all enemies and weakness

Death: Fleshling 1500 damage convert 1/2 to health

Ice: Yetti 1500 to all enemies and stun all enemies

Life: Nymph 1500 heal to all friends 1200 damage to all enemies

Fire: Fire Soldier 1000 plus 1200 over 3 rounds

Hope you like these spells. :D

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Posiden seems more like a storm because posiden is the god of the sea.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
garyboy11 wrote:
Just a thought, isn't Posidon the god of the sea? Do you think that would be such a great choice for Myth, because Storm is not only the school of electricity, but water, and air for that matter.

Here's an idea. Oh, what is his name? Have you read the Percy Jackson series? What is the giant guy they find in the old junkyard in I think maybe the third book? I will just call it giant guy. Basically it is a big giant statue of a greek warrior that moves around and crushes people.

Big Giant Statue Guy That Crushes People - 90 damage, then 650 damage to all, and remove all shields - 8 pips

Or maybe...

Griffin - 800 damage, and remove all positive charms ( shields and blades ) - 8 pips

The big robot is called Talos. I think there should be an attack with a big serpent that crushes all the oppenents with one attack.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
blizzerd79 wrote:
garyboy11 wrote:

Or maybe...

whooo! Percy Jackson rocks!

Percy Jackson is awesome!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009

Great ideas!
But for balance, it should be an offense spell!
No ideas... Sorry...

Ice spell- Ice should also do damage! Ice is not intended for healing stuff, so yeah. Instead there should be like an mountain and then you start singing. This alone hits all enemies 80-100 damage. Then an avalanche rolls down and hits all enemies! (stun for 3 rounds!)

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept Thautmaturge
Level 22

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
There should be a spell (maybe in balance, i don't know) that increases players MANA!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
We finally actually can confirm one of the new level 58 spells. It's the storm spell and it's called leviathan, it does 1030 to one enemy and removes 2 of their blades. Also, IT LOOKS REALLY COOL!!

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:

Or maybe...

talos

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Perhaps not at lvl 58, but I wouldn’t mind seeing a 4 pip taunt spell for ice that pulls more hate, as the 2 pip ones now cannot effectively pull agro away from a good sized hit.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - lvl 50 Ice

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Why does all the life spells heal? Life needs more attacks please. Like damaging, 810-950 or something like that but please!