Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Magus just starting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Are there any other magus's just starting DragonSpyre, because I am and it is hard!

Dylan Firecaster 37 Pyromancer DragonSpyre

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Try doing some more side quests in order to level a bit more. Right now, my fire wizard is level 41 and getting ready to finish Mooshu.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 50 Balance
Hannah Summerglade Level 41 Fire

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I recall only telling you that once and that was after i read your post.

cya around the spiral

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
hobodavid wrote:
Are there any other magus's just starting DragonSpyre, because I am and it is hard!

Dylan Firecaster 37 Pyromancer DragonSpyre

It is hard because you are under-lvled. That isnt really a bad thing, you just havent been doing side quests which is actually the key way for getting your other characters up at least into DS. Right now is a good time to start doing some sidequests from easy worlds that you will have no problem doing. Then at lvl 42 you will get helephant which will make things easier. Then stop side-questing and carry on to dragonspyre. But high-lvled friends also will help get things done faster. If you want me to help you, tell me a good time to meet, and we can get you started on questing.

K.G lvl 50

NINJA OF BALANCE

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
thanks bye the way i am helping my friend who is just starting so i will do side quests when he isnt on.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
If you do all the side quests in the game before you end mooshu, you will end mooshu at lvl 43 going on lvl 44, so you can get your lvl 42 spell before you even finish mooshu.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I suggest doing side quests or thinking about grizzleheim quests to level up more for ds