Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Scoreboards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Hi Wizards and all at KI,

I love to watch my friends in duels. I think it would be a great idea to put in some sort of scoreboard or a way to see the stats of play so we can see better what is happening in the duel. I would love to see health on the scoreboard in particular. Max health and current health would be nice as a gauge to see how your friends are doing. It also seems we have to stand so far away I can't see the wizards and things like pips/power pips etc. While dueling I can see my and my opponents stats so it would not be like giving away any secrets... Just my two cents... what do you think?

James Spriteblossom

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I would love this.

I am really into watching the Grandmasters duel, it is really fun, and it gets real intenese...

It would be more intense if I could know what was going on.

I get real confused on who is winning and who is going to do what, it would be awesome to see health, mana, and what everyone is going to use! Of course, they would have to be where the duelists can't see them or the game would play out REAL easy.

But anyways, love the idea, I wish it gets onto the live game someday.

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Wow That is a awesome idea. I would love that. Sure I happen to stink at PvP, but It would still be awesome. Some things I would like on there would be,

1. current/max health
2. current/max mana
3. the amount of pips
4. there school
5. there name
6. there level
7. and what spell there going to use

These would be on a team score board and these would apply for each person on a scoreboard.

I also thought that instead of having it on a wall, you would just click the "Scoreboard" button and you would have your own personal scoreboard :D

Issac Fireshield
Level 48 Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
landan7 wrote:

1. current/max health
2. current/max mana
3. the amount of pips
4. there school
5. there name
6. there level
7. and what spell there going to use